Confederal Gallic Defense Forces
- This is an NPC faction.
|Origin||Confederacy of Gallia|
|Date of founding||84 A.S.|
|Base of operations||unknown|
|Protecting Gallic space and isolation|
|Destroying The Council and conquering Sirius|
The Gallic Navy is the main enforcer of the Gallic Confederal Government.
The Gallic Navy is the largest military in Sirius, and is in charge of exerting the Crown's will wherever that should lead them. At present, they are fighting Council in the Second Gallic War, and are amassing forces in Leeds for a massive push into New London. They are also responsible for catching any Sirius explorers attempting to spy on or otherwise infiltrate Gallic space, and are charged with protecting the citizens of the Gallic Border Worlds by any means necessary. They will not hesitate to shoot anyone reluctant to proclaim their loyalty to the Crown, or anyone who takes too long to obey their orders. Within the war-torn Gallic Border Worlds, their word is law; and they do not take kindly to foreigners.
The Royal Navy is also known to discipline any particularly corrupt Gallic Royal Police they find abusing their power- sometimes with violence.
The Gallic Navy was formed shortly after the crippled French sleeper ship reached Ile-de-France in 84 A.S. At first its main agenda was space exploration and searching for other sleeper ships of the former Alliance. Later, when space flights became accessible to many groups and corporations, including criminals, the Navy switched to internal security tasks, while still maintaining a large number of capital ships, and constantly researching new ways to upgrade the ships and their weaponry in case a war with other Houses ever occurred. Today, the Navy is a powerful military force that can counter any threat to the Crown, both from within Gallic borders, or from outside.
After the end of the Second Tau Warand the Second Gallic War larger number of Royal Navy piolts and ships have joined the Gallic Royal Enclave while others union with former Council piolts to the new Defense Forces of the new Confederal Gallic State. The Gallic Defence Forces wants to be much lesser aggressiv than the former Royal Navy.
Fighters & Bombers
- Avallon Station, Burgundy
- Battleship Ambazac, New London
- Battleship Betheny, Cortez
- Battleship Beuvray, New London
- Battleship Carcassonne, Alaska
- Battleship Cassard, Burgundy
- Battleship Castres, New London
- Battleship Dax, Edinburgh
- Battleship Epinal, Burgundy
- Battleship Guillestre, Tau-23
- Battleship La Riche, Edinburgh
- Battleship Le Cendre, New London
- Battleship Montmorency, Languedoc
- Battleship Montreuil, Ile-de-France
- Battleship Rocroi, Languedoc
- Battleship Saumur, Zurich
- Battleship Venissieux, Burgundy
- Chateau Salins Station, Lorraine
- Cordes Outpost, Orkney
- Fort Albi, Orkney
- Fort Etaples, Picardy
- Fourchambault Shipyard, Dauphine
- Luneville Guard Station, Lorraine
- Maintenon Shipyard, Orleanais
- New Tours Watch Station, Tau-31
- Nimes Station, Languedoc
- Perth Station, Edinburgh
- Planet Leeds, Leeds
- Rambouilette Shipyard, Ile-de-France
- Trafalgar Base, New London