- This is an NPC faction. For the affiliated player faction, see Gallic Royal Navy (player faction). For the rules for this particular faction, see Gallic Royal Navy ID.
|Gallic Royal Navy
|| Kingdom of Gallia
|Date of founding
|Base of operations
|Protecting Gallic space and isolation
|Destroying The Council and conquering Sirius
The Gallic Royal Navy is the main enforcer of the Gallic crown, and currently the largest military force in Sirius.
The Gallic Royal Navy is the largest military in Sirius, and is in charge of exerting the Crown's will wherever that should lead them. At present, they are fighting Council in the Second Gallic War, and are amassing forces in Leeds for a massive push into New London. They are also responsible for catching any Sirius explorers attempting to spy on or otherwise infiltrate Gallic space, and are charged with protecting the citizens of the Gallic Border Worlds by any means necessary. They will not hesitate to shoot anyone reluctant to proclaim their loyalty to the Crown, or anyone who takes too long to obey their orders. Within the war-torn Gallic Border Worlds, their word is law; and they do not take kindly to foreigners.
The Royal Navy is also known to discipline any particularly corrupt Gallic Royal Police they find abusing their power- sometimes with violence.
The Gallic Royal Navy was formed shortly after the crippled French sleeper ship reached Ile-de-France in 84 A.S. At first its main agenda was space exploration and searching for other sleeper ships of the former Alliance. Later, when space flights became accessible to many groups and corporations, including criminals, the Navy switched to internal security tasks, while still maintaining a large number of capital ships, and constantly researching new ways to upgrade the ships and their weaponry in case a war with other Houses ever occurred. Today, the Navy is a powerful military force that can counter any threat to the Crown, both from within Gallic borders, or from outside.
Fighters & Bombers
- Avallon Station, Burgundy
- Battleship Ambazac, Dauphine
- Battleship Arles, Provence
- Battleship Betheny, Magellan
- Battleship Beuvray, Burgundy
- Battleship Carcassonne, Cortez
- Battleship Castres, New London
- Battleship Dax, Tau-31
- Battleship Epinal, Lorraine
- Battleship Guillestre, Tau-23
- Battleship La Riche, Edinburgh
- Battleship Le Cendre, Auvergne
- Battleship Montmorency, Orkney
- Battleship Montreuil, Ile-de-France
- Battleship Rocroi, Burgundy
- Battleship Venissieux, Lyonnais
- Chateau Salins Station, Lorraine
- Cordes Outpost, Orkney
- Fort Albi, Orkney
- Fort Etaples, Picardy
- Fourchambault Shipyard, Dauphine
- Luneville Guard Station, Lorraine
- Maintenon Shipyard, Orleanais
- Montpellier Guard Station, Languedoc
- New Tours Watch Station, Tau-31
- Nimes Station, Languedoc
- Perth Station, Edinburgh
- Planet Leeds, Leeds
- Rambouilette Shipyard, Ile-de-France