|This page is currently being developed by one or more editors being led by Jagtai (talk). Please refer to the talk page to learn about and/or contribute to the completion of this page. You can also contact the leader on their discussion page.|
|Recruitment||Send a PM|
|Date of founding||820 A.S.|
|Current leader(s)||Jack Morrows|
|Base of operations||Danica Outpost|
|Secondary Base||Freeport 10|
|Primary ID||Zoner ID|
|The shipping of cargo - any cargo|
Mining of valuable raw materials
|The production of ships and equipment.|
- This is an unofficial player group.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Structure
- 2.1 Ranks
- 2.2 Divisions
- 2.3 Roster
- 2.3.1 Board of Directors
- 2.3.2 Other Employees
- 2.4 Naming Conventions
- 2.5 Rights and duties
- 3 Technology
- 4 Activity
Universal Exports seek to profit from the mining of raw materials and the transportation of goods - any goods. Though officially lawful, Universal Exports is rumoured to have dealings with unlawful elements as well, smuggling goods to various factions when contracted to do so.
- To earn profit through the transportation of goods, and the mining of raw materials.
- To maintain good relations with as many potential partners as possible (including unlawfuls) to maximise potential profits.
Universal Exports is a new company, founded in 820 AS by respected Zoner Jack Morrows. Since its founding, Universal Exports has begun mining and trading operations in the near Taus, as well as in Kusari and Rheinland.
After humble beginnings in Liberty, Universal Exports moved its operations to Rheinland, and eventually to the Near Taus, more specifically Tau-23 and Tau-37. It also founded its first base, a storage depot called Danica Outpost.
Shortly after, John Anderson was hired as Chief Commercial Officer, and tasked with guiding the company to new heights.
Despite making a deal with the company, the Outcasts went back on their word, and attacked Danica Outpost. With help from a number of allies, Universal Exports prepared for a lengthy siege - and for the possible destruction of Danica.
Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officer - the head of the company.
- Chief Administrative Officer - when the administrative director is unavailable, the assistent administrative director takes his place.
- Chief Commercial Officer - responsible for the expansion of the company.
- Chief Recruitment Officer - responsible for the recruitment of new employees.
- Chief Networking Officer - responsible for diplomatic relations.
- Senior Employee
- Junior Employee
- Mining Division [MD]
The Mining Division is a small but essential division, continuously bringing in cash for the company.
- Security Division [SD]
The Security Division is tasked with protecting the traders and miners of Universal Exports. To that end, no expense is spared in training and outfitting them.
- Transportation Division [TD]
The Transportation Division is the largest division, bringing in the largest profits. Besides shipping cargo, the Transportation Division also aids the Mining Division in hauling ore back from mining fields.
Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer - Jack Morrows
Jack Morrows is the founder and CEO of Universal Exports. He generally plies his trade in Kusari and the Taus, with occasional forays into Rheinland.
Chief Administrative Officer - Dan Straken
Dan Straken is the CAO of Universal Exports. He generally plies his trade in Rheinland.
Chief Commercial Officer - John Anderson
John Anderson is the newly-appointed CCO, hired to help expand Universal Exports, and make it a competitor on the Sirius market.
Public Relations Officer - VACANT
The PRO is responsible for all Public Relations. The position is currently managed by the CCO (John Anderson).
Chief Recruitment Officer - VACANT
The CRO is responsible for the recruitment of new Employees. The position is currently managed by the CCO (John Anderson).
Chief Networking Officer - VACANT
The CNO is responsible for diplomatic relations. The position is currently managed by the CEO (Jack Morrows).
Mining Division --> [UX]-MD-<shipname>
Security Division --> [UX]-SD-<shipname>
Transport Division --> [UX]-TD-<shipname>
Rights and duties
All Employees of Universal Exports have the following Rights and Duties:
- Employees are free to trade or mine across Sirius, as allowed by the lawful authorities in the given area.
- Employees will receive up to 50% of the cost of their next ship purchase, as long as it is deemed useful to Universal Exports.
- Employees will receive help from other Employees in times of distress.
- Employees are expected to help in the upkeep of the Corporation and its holdings, by paying 10% of their profits to the Corporation every day.
- Employees are expected to help other Employees in times of distress.
- Employees must receive authorization from their Division head or above in order to use Gunboats or higher.
- Employees will not pirate anyone.
- Employees will uphold the Sirius Codex.
NOTE: Failure to uphold one's Duties may result in fines or expulsion.
Employees of Universal Exports may receive subsidies for the following types of ships:
- Mining Division
- Security Division
- Transportation Division
Current open systems:
- All House systems
These relationships could be modified, according with the attitudes of these groups and factions towards Universal Exports.
|Contari Lance (Outcasts)||
|Independent Miners Guild||
|All not listed||