Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: World of Tanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SU-26 is a neat little tank, I loved the full turret rotation for an SPG, I think one of the top French SPG's gets it too now.

Nice work though, I've gotten some good kills in mine, but never consistently. I truly hate SPG duty.
A good game in a tiny TD, but at the end watch as it is 4 on 2 and my team mates still camp home base not helping, and lose us the game. Also first game with that TD.
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ry...12/shot_008.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ry...12/shot_009.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?m7x7yug5o8kj8ff

I think the BT2 at end was using gold ammo. No way his BB gun should have penned my front armour every hit.
' Wrote:I don't think the Eu population is worse than the american or russian one.

You can't compare the EU with the russian server. During the 7.5 test run one could clearly see that there's a lot of differences and I - for myself - ended up platooning with US fellows because they really knew what they were doing.

' Wrote:Just last night i had 4 Marders run across open ground ahead of all the heavies claiming they see farther so will scout for team. You guessed it, they all died within first minute of game.

Oh boy, I've seen that myself a couple of times but frankly I think they just tried to copy a squad - can't recall the name though - that really is making progress with that. It's been two days since I ran into them the last time. You're sitting there thinking "Oh well, Marders. I'll get them down fast" and in the end my Easy 8 was blowing to dust.
Just after release, the devs on my recommendation came up with a new gold consumable : Normalize Team IQ.

It would have cost 5000 gold pr unit, and should also be giftable to team mates.

Alas, both the US Congress, and the EU Parliament vetoed the introduction of that consumable into the store on the NA and EU server.

Probably due to the included voucher for a lobotomy surgical procedure.
It's facinated how some people find that there is hidden ethnical superiority in gaming for some nations and perhaps even races.

: )
Gaming is nationless. Idiots... maybe not so...
' Wrote:It's facinated how some people find that there is hidden ethnical superiority in gaming for some nations and perhaps even races.

: )
I don't say there's some superiority but you clearly can see a difference.;)

' Wrote:Gaming is nationless. Idiots... maybe not so...
Yes, a fact that I love about online games. You'll never know where that team mate next to you is from unless you're asking.
' Wrote:Just after release, the devs on my recommendation came up with a new gold consumable : Normalize Team IQ.

It would have cost 5000 gold pr unit, and should also be giftable to team mates.

Alas, both the US Congress, and the EU Parliament vetoed the introduction of that consumable into the store on the NA and EU server.

Probably due to the included voucher for a lobotomy surgical procedure.

They vetoed it incase someone found a way to use it on Politicians. No one wants that. Things may actually get done in the world.

I am not saying the EU server is dumber or less skilled. I just think the player base is much younger, and as such cannot figure out team work as well. NA server at a certain time when all the kids are playing is same way. It is like the general IQ level just drops about 50%.
Also i think to many on EU server do not speak english, so when team mates call for assist, or try to offer advice they just do not understand it.

So Arms and legs guy. Your oppinion on T25/2 is it is worth getting? I got my hellcat Elite and thinking of getting T25/2. So far i see most get mauled, but i also see these same sit in open taking hits on sides, so not a good example of the tank, just the users lol.
' Wrote:Also i think to many on EU server do not speak english, so when team mates call for assist, or try to offer advice they just do not understand it.
Yes, that's the major problem on the EU server. Sure, there's the hotkeys for basic "tactics" but when you're using the chat to explain or request something the whole thing turns into gambling.
Also it's pretty annoying if people start spamming the chat with their native language because you're - well, at least I do - starting to ignore everything that's been said on the chat. That way you're missing a lot of informations or planned tactics.