Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: World of Tanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I screwed myself. I was fighting with my tanks and i finishef with no money, nothing to sell and damaged tanks. Got ms1 to gain some credits and repair myself. :-D
Get premium, great moneymakers
I can vouch for the Churchill wholeheartidly, it can never take on mediums up front, but if you catch scouts running, they die running. A cannon that shoots every two or less seconds, very accurately. If this thing could fire HE shells, it'll be a monster of its tier.

I can remember facing 150mm KV head on, and I unloaded 34 shells into it, since it was the only tank I faced in that match, most bounced but I brought him down to 9% before his third shot finally brought me down.

You CANNOT ignore the 170+mm frontal armour, the tracks are rubbish though, break like glass.
' Wrote:You CANNOT ignore the 170+mm frontal armour

It doesn't feel like 170mm. Virtually all tier 5 guns I've used against it have penetrated, unless I've been lucky enough to hit the turret every time.
' Wrote:Too bad you couldn't send some my way:lol: I'm poor.
I only have about 23 million credits.. :D
Currently havesting XP and credits so I am prepared for the second german TD line.

Miss premium so much Q_Q
Playing without premium since closed beta... Like a boss.:D
Some time ago I had this great battle. Everyone on my team apparently decided to go over the island in the west, we shot all but one enemy down and didn't have a single casualty. As can be seen on the map, we ended up capturing the base with almost everyone together. It was a regular battle with people I don't know, without any communication, we just all went over the west. I loved it:D

Screen 1
Screen 2
' Wrote:It doesn't feel like 170mm. Virtually all tier 5 guns I've used against it have penetrated, unless I've been lucky enough to hit the turret every time.
It's not. The most frontal armor it has is 152 mm and that's only on that little box around the machine gun.
100mm gun on Su-100! Aweosme! Time to kill tier 9 again!

And no i dont want premium..no cash q.q