Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: World of Tanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The M18 Hellcat is one of my favourite tanks in the game.
I tried recording a video too, when i got the Ace Tanker for the M103

The M18 is indeed a beast. One of my many keepers I play regularly mainly because it reliably provides a heap of fun in virtually every game.
The Hellkitty just keeps on purring.

Even though I didn't get the Top Gun achievement in this battle, I still did enough damage to net me more XP than in the previous published battle.

The Hellkitty proves once more that it is a vehicle to be reckoned with in any battle.

As usual, available in 1080p HD for the full gory details, and includes the complete After Battle Report at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcdqcrtlwwc

Victory!
Battle: Murovanka 10. april 2013 17:03:28
Vehicle: M18 Hellcat
Experience received: 3.570 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 43.771
Battle Achievements: Sniper, Sharpshooter

[Image: 51658c29691e10e931000008.png]
Another silly defeat Sad

Test server showing the new Leopard is slightly lacking. Mainly in DPM (compared to the T-62a; RUS CONSPIRACY).
Luckily the majority of feedback is saying this, so it has a reasonable chance of being addressed.
(04-11-2013, 02:07 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]Test server showing the new Leopard is slightly lacking. Mainly in DPM (compared to the T-62a; RUS CONSPIRACY).
Luckily the majority of feedback is saying this, so it has a reasonable chance of being addressed.

I feel like its slightly more maneuverable than the T-62a. The accuracy is godlike as well.

If that really makes up for its 1.5 rounds per 2 the T-62a can fire its hard to say. But I've never had an issue fighting the T-62a.
(04-11-2013, 03:20 AM)Gentlefood Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like its slightly more maneuverable than the T-62a. The accuracy is godlike as well.

If that really makes up for its 1.5 rounds per 2 the T-62a can fire its hard to say. But I've never had an issue fighting the T-62a.

But what about armour and profile? I'm guessing the T-62a is better in both respects?
(04-11-2013, 05:35 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2013, 03:20 AM)Gentlefood Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like its slightly more maneuverable than the T-62a. The accuracy is godlike as well.

But what about armour and profile? I'm guessing the T-62a is better in both respects?

The Leo 1 is slightly taller, and has about the same length and width, but has much better Gun depression. Armor is non-existent on the Leo, but your mantle can absorb and bounce some shots. Neither tank can take a shot to the side and the extra gun depression allows the Leo 1 to shoot down on the vulnerable hull armor of the T-62a.
I hear lots of good things about the gun depression; is it the best in the game?