Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: World of Tanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Ummmmm.... Centurion...Drools. And since WoTs go into 60"s we will probably get the sweet Centurions.

I thought they weren't going further than the 50s?

Sherman Firefly will be epic.
' Wrote:I thought they weren't going further than the 50s?

Sherman Firefly will be epic.
It better be since its high velocity cannon was very renown for being a great anti-tank killer, I think I heard it could even take on the Panther tanks head on, at least if it was being fired at.

I'd love to see King Tigers vs Centurions:ylove:

But for now, I'm happy zipping around the battlefield in light and medium tanks. :laugh:
All i gots to say is 20 pounder gun. 287MM of penetration. 1948 gun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_tan...on_mark_numbers

But knowing WoT they will make it Tier 10.
Centurian vs Is-7's and E-100's? How delightful!

Would it be classified as a Heavy or Medium? Maybe its a more brutal Patton eh?
150MM armour, so probably a heavy. But a fast heavy.

My god, just got the 21cm Morser for the GW Tiger and.....so much win :33

I think I'll entertain myself a lot with this tank :ylove:
Wasn't particularly enjoying the SU-185...honestly, can't wait to get rid of it, or at least get the 122mm guns.

In the meanwhile, one of the few good matches in it.

Edit: I mean, SU-152. I don't know why I -always- say 185 >.<.
No unlock them for the BL 10 on the ISU-152, but don't buy them it's a waste.

They are only usefull against lower tier and the shell cost 1200$. And since you fire on lower tier you don't earn that much.

The 122 is totally useless on all other tier. It bounce like hell and the aim like the 152mm.

The 152 is really his best cannon. You can unleash enormous damage sometime.

I have already os some T 59 with it and some time do more than 1000 damage on Tier 8-9.

It does do awesome amounts of damage sometimes, but it's unreliable as hell, and I hate that.

Sometimes it one shots tier 7s and hits targets at 700 meters. But it sometimes misses targets that are right in front and hits the moon. Other times it will even miss the moon and any adjacent star...it's...meh :|

Not my type of gun...I tend to be a very aggressive player, but that's exactly because I know how many times I'll hit, if I'll penetrate or not and for how much damage. Not with this gun.

I'm fairly certain I'll use the 122.
The 122 deal 390 damage the 152 do the same usually on T-8/9 too. After 300 game I still prefer the 152.
But the choice is yours:)