Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: World of Tanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all of you whining about RUSS tanks NOW, those of us who played back in Beta know just how bad it could be. =P
http://www.mediafire.com/?cgzhluzigm1h8aj
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ry.../shot_027-1.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ry...12/shot_028.jpg
Got to love arty in this game. Even at end i track KT 2 times hoping arty would nail it, and zippo. Also you would think 40K is good payout, but repairs and ammo cost 35K that game.

Looks like a fast TD more then a fast light to me. 90MM and no turret?
' Wrote:Having most of russian "OP" tanks, but also other tanks from other nations, can you please enlight me on what you consider OP in the russian line and why? Too easily people screams and point fingers about OP tanks when the problem is either bad luck or between the chair and the keyboard.

Also, don't judge the matchmaking on the first days of the new patch, people will focus on specific tanks that may make things harder for the MM.

7.5 have a better matchmaking, that's something confirmed and experienced already by all the people who tried the public beta, pershing included.

I also played enough battles with Costin's pershing to see that i never got a bad matchmaking, so yeah.. it all comes down to what you consider a bad matchmaking

Ive played since the open beta. Russian tanks were simply... my god. never have I seen so much balance fail in my life. fun detail: USA tanks were a bit better back then. Gives thought to wonder.

the IS series are beasts. (apart from the normal IS) they bounce pretty much everything you can throw at them and lo and behold, they got buffed again:P(side armor above tracks)

the T54 and Type 59 are still a nightmare. Fast and agile like a light tank, with armor that bounces like a heavy tank. And please dont start on their 'weak spots' which happily bouce up to 105mm shots with a 90 degree angle.

the T50 and T50-2. seriously? a go-cart with a chaingun that can take up to 3 hard hits? whereas its USA equivalant (Stuart) explodes after 1 shot, 2 at most. oh, and lets not forget the T50 and T50-2 can bouce 90mm AP on the BACK of their turrets at app. 15m range. That didnt happen to me once, but regularly. Im sure thats my fault as well 0_o.

Dont get me started on French tanks...

and I consider bad MM when my pershing gets dropped in fights where the 'smallest' tank is a Tiger II. and this happens quite often. being surrounded by (several) E-100, Maus, T30 etc and packs of the beloved T54 Nuclear Bunker With Rocket Propulsion.

Maybe they'll fix it but as it stands, the Pershing is boned. Or Im just really, really unlucky but I doubt it.
' Wrote:Oh great, tier 10 meds. fun times Q_Q

Must.. resist... playing again... Q_Q
Well tier 10 meds have a better gun then 9's, but otherwise still look weak to me.
Now the tier 10 TDs look like massive beast's with guns that do over 1K and 300 pen.
Russian tanks are not OP. I have some, and play against them. I find it pretty easy to pen them from any angle if you aim, and do not use auto aim.
As for T-50-2 i agree fully. I have had my T-95 bounce not 1 but 2 155MM rounds off that little bastard.
But now look at the new french tier 5 light. It is a super fast frizbee with a 90MM gun.
When a T-50-2 bounces a near point blank shot from both my T20 and M18 90mm cannons... that's when I go:

[Image: fc,220x200,white.jpg]
' Wrote:Well tier 10 meds have a better gun then 9's, but otherwise still look weak to me.
Now the tier 10 TDs look like massive beast's with guns that do over 1K and 300 pen.
Russian tanks are not OP. I have some, and play against them. I find it pretty easy to pen them from any angle if you aim, and do not use auto aim.
As for T-50-2 i agree fully. I have had my T-95 bounce not 1 but 2 155MM rounds off that little bastard.
But now look at the new french tier 5 light. It is a super fast frizbee with a 90MM gun.

i think era of medium and TDS coming with this new update... i was play when update come and most tanks are medium fast bastards and TDS with huh penetration so enjoy in new update!!! heavy tanks now useless except in CW ;)
KV-1S or T29?

Leaning towards the T29 because the KV-1S looks like it might be a slightly harder grind (I do have 18k free xp from the update though).

Thoughts?
' Wrote:KV-1S or T29?

Leaning towards the T29 because the KV-1S looks like it might be a slightly harder grind (I do have 18k free xp from the update though).

Thoughts?

Do you like speed or armour more?
T-29 can take a beating, and hull down that turret is near im-penatrable.
KV1S is fast, and has a nasty up close gun, but dies easy.

I prefered the T-29 my self more.