Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: World of Tanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You need KV... Nuff said.
Back when i was not using premium it wasnt a problem to make even 45K for battle.
' Wrote:You need KV... Nuff said.
Back when i was not using premium it wasnt a problem to make even 45K for battle.

If you're killing 5+ a battle maybe...
' Wrote:If you're killing 5+ a battle maybe...
8-9 actualy... the 107mm is on par with tier 8 guns like IS-3 and T32 uses
' Wrote:8-9 actualy... the 107mm is on par with tier 8 guns like IS-3 and T32 uses

In damage maybe, but it bounces off my Tiger II quite nicely.

How many Boelter's do you have?
' Wrote:In damage maybe, but it bounces off my Tiger II quite nicely.

How many Boelter's do you have?

Unless angled, it can penetrate the lower hull. Then, at close range, there's the cupola at the top. Besides, KV may be slow, but flanking ain't that hard. Out of all the other tier tanks, none can match it in damage and money making capabilities anyway (maybe, except, the SU-85; they have the same gun).
That's the second time people have felt necessary to point out the weak points that I am clearly capable of protecting. :wacko:
' Wrote:That's the second time people have felt necessary to point out the weak points that I am clearly capable of protecting. :wacko:

Point is, it goes the other way around. It's good that you know how to protect it, but you need to put yourself in the KV, not in the KT. You'd be surprised how many don't know how to angle it. Result? $_$
' Wrote:Point is, it goes the other way around. It's good that you know how to protect it, but you need to put yourself in the KV, not in the KT. You'd be surprised how many don't know how to angle it. Result? $_$

My KV seems to miss everything. I'm used to German accuracy.

Although it was particularly satisfying to kill a VK45 A with a 107 shot to the glacis as he was coming over a ridge.
LOL my KV has 500 games on it,and has trained me 2 crews with 100 camo so far. It is a great tank for its tier. It never loses money. 10K+ per game. Just do not go open, or a flanker will nail it easy with that slow as hell turret.
Other tanks also make good cash most games. I loved my M7, got 7 kills 1 game with that. Also as stated above the SU-85 also rocks. I got 10 kills 1 game with that thing. Some other good money makers are KV3/Easy 8/PIV/STUG/Hetzer/T29/T32 Also get the code for T127. It will net you 10-15K a game also.
So No you do not need gold to make cash, but a LOWE with Premium will get you 60-120K per game.
' Wrote:8-9 actualy... the 107mm is on par with tier 8 guns like IS-3 and T32 uses
:lol:no dont be silly, you wont ever pen the front of a class 8 tank with that gun, been there done that. its a good gun, but its not even nearly that good.