Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: World of Tanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Issue:

I got the money and the free exp to research and buy only one of the following tier X tanks:

- Maus
- E-100
- E-50 Ausf. M
- T-62A
- T110E3
- T110E4
- Batchat (the medium one)

What would you do?

I was thinking to wait till I make the exp and money to get them without spending free exp but that could take a while now that I'm not paying premium anymore. Batchat would be the first if that happens. 98k exp and it's mine.
American heavy.
It's not on the list. I already have that one.
I would go for Maus |-8 but that's because I'm panzer fanboy.

IMO, go Batchat, it's a load of fun. Maus and E100 are rather poor right now, expecting to get buffed in 8.0. But if they get buffed the same way they got in 7.5...oh well. M48 is much, much fun right now. Probably one of the best tanks out there. The T110 TDs are rather OP as well. Not sure about the E50M and the T-62, but knowing the WG trend, they're borderline OP too. Point is, all of those are likely to get nerfed in the same patch. So either get one of those (my pick would be the M48 or the T110E4) and enjoy them before the nerf hammer hits them or get a Bat. I think it's a pretty safe bet that the BatChat will stay as it is at least.

Cheers.
Tier 10 US TD with turret. I have seen it in action, and it rocks. The batchat is fun, but dies way to easy if tracked. The tier 10 meds are getting nerfed according to forums. E-100 no freaking way, it just sucks according to everyone. The MAUS i would also get, as it has great HP, and armour still. Infact i am 800K from MAUS myself.

On second though, if you don't want to risk it...

BatChat isn't for everyone, as in not everyone likes that play style. You could keep your money and free XP and wait for the 8.0 test server. As was said, you won't have any gold there but all the tanks will be researched. Also, you'll see what buffs/nerfs will be coming. So you can try out the tanks and see which you like best. Unless you're really eager to buy one now, I think that's the best thing to do.
Physics stuff comes in 8.0, so they might nerf or buff some tanks. For example Maus might become immovable object to everything else while being able to push everything what stumbles in it's way. So this might make such tank more powerful. Or germans medium tanks for example.. they are heavier than most heavy tanks of other nations.

It would be cool if all other stats would be left the same from my perspective, but I fear this might not be the case. And all these vehicles might be hammered by devs accodinatly to their ram power. (it was lulzy to ram is-3 with panther II and do damage xD and the guy would go "wtf?" or just smash any other medium at full speed. Gosh still remember ramming t 54 with e 50 for 600 damage twice)

I've just received a code for WoT, 3 days of premium, a T2LT and 500k credits. Thing is, it only works for new accounts. So if anyone wants to start playing (or you know anyone who does) just toss me a pm.
' Wrote:I've just received a code for WoT, 3 days of premium, a T2LT and 500k credits. Thing is, it only works for new accounts. So if anyone wants to start playing (or you know anyone who does) just toss me a pm.

They throw those around all over the NA server. I think WG is hard up to get new players to join. Right now 1/3 of NA players started in June. I wonder why:shok:
I bet in 2 weeks we see a crap loads of Codes for new toys.