Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: World of Tanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Finally got my first Tier 6 tank, the Slugger.
Doesn't feel like much of an achievement given it's basically an M10 with a new turret, but eh. xD

How dare you!:PThe Slugger is much better, with the right angling it can make a mockery of all but the best guns you'll find on your fellow tier 6s. Plus, when you get that 90mm gun, you'll be in heaven. Fit that thing with a camo net, sit back and reap the rewards.
' Wrote:fellow tier 6s.

Define Tier VI. I'm pretty sure my KV-1s Long 122mm will make swiss cheese of it.
' Wrote:Define Tier VI. I'm pretty sure my KV-1s Long 122mm will make swiss cheese of it.

Hence my caveat about "all but the best guns". But even then, I've had some surprising bounces against that 122, particularly at range which is where you should always be in the M36.
The KV1S will miss if moving, or target is moving at range100+ Where the M36 will snipe it to hell. The 122MM is a good damage gun, but has low pen, and horrible accuracy, whereas the 90MM is a fast loading sniper gun. It is all about playing your tank the way it is meant to be played.
i wanna try this is it any good

Edit i am now downloading 3254. 85Mb of updates

Edit 2 i have Pmed bloom to be added to the skype chat also
My God! A&L, you do realize that the AMX arty and the SU-85 were complete morons, right?
' Wrote:My God! A&L, you do realize that the AMX arty and the SU-85 were complete morons, right?
I don't mind morons on the red team, and never will...;)