Cryer Pharmaceuticals ID
From Discovery Wiki
- Cryer Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology corporation headquartered in Liberty. They focus on drug research and other medical sciences. Their research into a Cardamine alternative, dubbed "Stabiline", have made them a target for the Outcasts, Golden Chrysanthemums, Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers.
Pilot carrying this lawful ID is an employee of Cryer Pharmaceuticals, who:
- - Can attack any ship in self-defense, to protect an allied or neutral lawful ship, or in defense of a base of the same affiliation, both within and outside of their Zone of Influence.
- - Can attack ships belonging to houses or organisations considered hostile by Liberty within their Zone of Influence.
- - Can demand Cardamine or Human Organs from any ships that are not affiliated with house Police or Military forces and attack if they refuse to comply.
- - Cannot ally with any unlawfuls.
- - Cannot participate in unlawful actions except as described above.
|Spoiler: Buying Locations|