Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>> >> >> Incoming Transmission

[Image: x3f4XP7.jpg]
[Image: 5934nTM.png]

ID: Rainer Stiglitz
Dienstgrad: Major
Position: Rheinwehr Kriegsschiff Schwerin, Omicron Xi system, Randwelten
Zugang: Admiral Roland von Tannenberg
Anlass: Confirmation of orders

Herr Großadmiral,
as per your order, I have re-mobilized the intact Angriffsgruppe Schwerin in the Omicron Xi system. The Corsair shipyard, which is still in the process of undergoing repairs, will now be continued to experience constant aggression from our side. The Corsairs will be made unable to repair their damages and will be forced to retreat. Until then I request full permission to engage in warfare in the north. To backup this intention, a small support strike-group should be dispatched to the border of the München system, in case something goes wrong.
In Ehren,
Rainer Stiglitz
[Image: AicgzBA.png]
Major
>> >> >> Closing Transmission

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Gefreiter Falke Schneider
[Recipient:]___ Rheinland Military Commanden
[Source:]______ New Berlin planet, New Berlin

[Subject:]_____ Report #001

[Priority:]____ Medium
[Encryption:]__ Medium

Guten Tag,

I am very happy to return to the service after a serious injury in one of the fights in Sigma's gas clouds.. It was hard to watch your brothers in arms dying in battle, but not be able to help. Everything I did was lying on my bed and counting the days. But now my cure is over and it's time to return to the service. Rheinland uber alles!

Yesterday was pretty hard day, we had several encounters with superior enemy forces, smugglers and other criminal elements. However, let me give you more details.

To begin with, I would like to start with freelancer, who was carrying people in his cargohold. According to the laws of our fatherland, it's prohibited to transport passengers in cargo bay, so he was destroyed by planetary systems during the first encounter. Danke Gott, the passengers managed to escape in special pods. They were picked by one of our transports later. Now they all are in safety.

However, we met with him again and this this time, he got fine in 2.500.000 S.C and was forced to leave these people on New Berlin. I would suggest to keep eye on this pilot during the next encounters.

After it, we met pretty interesting company. To protect civilians and Ageira vessels, we decided to engage in fight with superior enemy forces. Despite the fact, that transports managed to leave battlefield, our krafts were seriously damaged, so we were forced to retreat.

However, after it we met a couple of gunboats, belonging to Corsairs as well. We engaged in guns diplomacy on sight, so they got a couple of lessons.

One more interesting encounter, we met Republican Shipping transport, which was hauling Black Market Munitions. He was fined as well, samples of black market arms were delivered to our Abteilung für Forschung und Entwicklung.

After it, we noticed Republican Shipping pilot, which was using military kraft. We forced him to return this ship to our division and get a civilian one.

After it, I got a signal from RNC-Bodensee. Kapitan of this ship requested our help in fight against Red Hessians cruiser. The result is obvious. Now he is turned into the dust.

And at the end of this day we met a transport called "Aegis", who dared to do the same mistake. People were left on New Berlin, fine was transfered to our account.

I'm really happy to manage my ship again. I hope that all the information provided by me will be useful to you.

Signed, Gefreiter
F. Schneider
Rheinland Militär

[Attachments:]
None

[Image: FX7m3Pr.png]

Dienstgrad: Vizeadmiral
Position: Planet Neu Berlin, Neu Berlin system, Rheinland
Zugang: Frei
Anlass: Possible unrest ; Standing orders

Soldaten und Kameraden,
it is somewhat unsettling to know how the BDM is developing in our eyes. The Direktor of the Büro, Geoffrey Enfield, stated that the BDM knowingly keeps away cruicial information from the Rheinwehr. This makes us wonder if that information might lead to a possible scandal that was yet not discovered by anyone outside of the BDM. Moreover, the protection of Rheinland seems to be nothing but a job for him like anything else. The reliability of the BDM has fallen rather drastically and we should be careful, try to keep your eyes on them and see what they might be up to.

The Oberkommando has decided to send out a few ships for a direct reconnaissance mission in Omega-3. I want a squadron of at least 3 ships to patrol the system's borders and mark any suspicious things or objects of interests. Try not to encounter any ships of bretonian origin while on patrol and be sure to report any important issues as well as a (preferrably marked) map of the system.
Auf unser Vaterland,
Rainer Stiglitz
[Image: FmDN9GX.png]
Vizeadmiral

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Subject:]_____ Report #002

Guten Tag,

According to order, which was given by Vizeadmiral Stiglitz, we formed a squadron consisting two fighters and one bomber under the leadership of frau Kaiser, Hauptmann und Rheinland Militar, and moved to Omega Drei system. Our priority goal was the creation of an updated map and the exploration of unusual objects and points of interests.

The operation was successful, we haven't had any encounters both with Armed Forces of Bretonia and unlawful elements. I will attach updated map below:

[Image: Zs2wgbe.png]

[Image: 5TdiWr3.png?1]

During the initial inspection of the system, we found a rather interesting phenomenon. A comet caught by the gravitational field of a star. This stone is constantly melted, so that smaller pieces are cut off from it, which we managed to assemble. Primary analysis with a base mass spectrometer showed that the comet contains cobalt. I think, that Kruger or Daumann can be interested in this subject.

[Image: o8fnWyz.png]

[Image: YgRJJ8q.png]

This anomaly of unknown origin was discovered by us in the area near the border with Bretonia. Our squad, for lack of any special equipment, even for primary analysis left the zone without interacting with the anomaly.

Also, according to Vizeadmiral order, we pointed a Relly point. It could be planet Sprague, however, we should take Gwent Battlegroup into account in this case.

Overall, we've reached our goal without any encounters or problems.

Signed, Gefreiter
F. Schneider
Rheinland Militär

None

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/e1hVAae.jpg?1[/img]
[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Feldwebel Gerhard Wolf
[Recipient:]___ Rheinland Military
[Source:]______ Kaserne Friedrichsheim, Planet Neu Berlin

[Subject:]_____ Report

[Encryption:]__ High

Guten Tag Feldwebel Wolf reporting in,

today Hauptmann Kaiser and I did some Simulationsgefechte to refresh my combat skills and my general handling in the Wraith. The fights went really good and I managed to win two out of three fights, looks like I'm not that rusty.

Anyway, that's not why I'm writing this Bericht here. While we performed our Simulationsgefechte a BMM vessel entered the orbit of Planet New Berlin and told us that the pirate activity increased quite alot in the Stuttgart and Omega-7 system which gave me a bad feeling.

Signed, Feldwebel
Gerhard Wolf
Rheinland Militär,
Glauben - Kämpfen - Siegen

Attaching all files now.

[Image: tplmh89.png]

ID: Luisa Kaiser
Dienstgrad: Hauptmann
Zugang: Oberkommando und Offiziere
Anlass: Bering report

Guten Abend Oberkommando und Offiziere,

yesterday at around 16:00 standard Sirian time, Admiral Von Braun ordered a scouting mission into the Bering system. We formed a small squad consisting of three Wraiths, Major Engel, Reservesoldat Julian Knoblauch and myself, and one Bergelmir piloted by Hauptmann Ronald Hetzer. We mapped most of Bering system and found several interesting things. The fact that we've encountered zero Liberty Navy ships is interesting. It seems that someone stole or destroyed the Hamburg gate. Maybe the Libertonians or the Junkers are involved. We encountered a Junker Pilgrim Liner of the Congress, callsign ".:j:.Scrap-Metal-Queen". The guy wasn't really helpful so we moved on and ignored him. A map of the Bering system is attached to this report.

Für unser Vaterland,
Luisa Kaiser
[Image: tooCq3b.png]
Hauptmann

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Subject:]_____ Report #003

Guten Tag,

Sending the second report for today, I would like to report one more incident that happened to me during the patrolling of New Berlin. I've had an encounter with KMS-Pink.Thunder and it's captain with gallic origin - Valerie Lacroix. Her ship causes a huge number of doubts, and her daring behavior demands punishment. I would recommend to high command to contact Kruger about this captain and her ship. It is possible that we are dealing with a gallic spy.

[Image: z1LO0WR.jpg?1]

Signed, Gefreiter
F. Schneider
Rheinland Militär

[Image: YmDAUXY.png]

Anlass: Operation Frontenmarsch

Soldaten und Kameraden.

It's a pleasure for me to announce that Operation Frontenmarsch was a full success. The Corsair pest was eradicated successfully from Omicron Xi, it won't take much longer until we can assemble our strength and aim for new grounds. At the same time I have visualized and marked many failures of our government which has caused Rheinland to stoop so low to let creatures like Corsairs be a threat. We will advance with our operations as soon as we can.
Für unsere Mütter und Väter.
Rainer Stiglitz
[Image: eqKXTQ3.png]
Vizeadmiral

[Image: YmDAUXY.png]

Anlass: Harmony and the Unioners

Soldaten und Kameraden.

It is official that the suspicions Rheinland had with Battlegroup Harmony have confirmed themselves on this day. As I entered the Bering system to destroy the Unioner filth that settled itself locally, a separatist ship and a confirmed Harmony ship opened fire[1], [2], [3] on me as I started to chase the Unionisten bomber that later on docked on the Freihafen. This officially confirms that the Battlegroup Harmony is complying with our fellow Unionistenpack. I don't even want to imagine what other crucial mistakes they have made regarding their diplomacy, they are snakes in our back and secretly made deals with people in Rheinland acting as friends. These traitors must be punished severely for what they did and are still doing, this is only a small door that will open more covers. Kameraden, we have been lied to, betrayed, Rheinland has become a victim of treachery for far too often and too long.
Schütze die Heimat.
Rainer Stiglitz
[Image: eqKXTQ3.png]
Vizeadmiral

[Image: UjXO0wD.png]

ID: Bjorn Koch
Dienstgrad: Gerfreiter
Position: Mannheim Station, Frankfurt System, Rheinland
Zugang: All
Anlass: Sigma-13 Scouting Expedition

Guten Abend Oberkommando und Offiziere,

I have carried out the sweep of Sigma-13 as requested. The GMG were considerate enough to make the positions of most of their equipment a matter of public record and simple guesswork revealed the rest. Do note the prevalence of gas clouds in certain regions, the positioning of which I have taken the liberty of demarcating. Of note was the few patrols I encountered whilst performing my sweep. No ships challenged me as I went about my duties, at least.

Für unser Vaterland,
Bjorn Koch