Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to The Rheinland Military
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

Smugglers, Outcasts, Hackers, Blood Dragons... The list goes on to what was encourted today.

During my patrol on board the Vineta, a Blood Dragon Luxury Liner came in to orbit of Planet New Berlin. I opened fire on his vessel until it docked on the Planet. How he got his hands on the access codes are still unknown to me. I contacted ground troops to look for the pirate, while I dealt with yet another smuggler. One of our old KoS, Terraforma.Shipping, came in to orbit carrying Cardimine. His ship was almost destroyed until he made a successful dock with The Ring.

A conversation erupted as the smuggler tried bribing an RM official. Though, something didn't feel right about all of it. And then it came, An Outcast Liberty Assault Carrier under the name of Anthrax came in to orbit and opened fire on my Cruiser, a guess says he was hired by the smuggler. My Cruiser was the only military vessel on duty at the time opened fire ripping his shields down, but my shields dropping soon after his. Though, after a bit of tactical movement my Cruiser became almost impossible to hit as his hull began to vanish. He was finished, the Carrier was destroyed and marked Kill on Sight.

When I looked back for the smuggler, he was gone. Staff from The Ring said he launched and ran while I was in combat with the Carrier. Next time he won't get away so easily.

Planet New Berlin seemed quiet, the regular traders begen to pass. All seemed fine, so I moved along the tradelanes to find a Lane Hacker flying around Dortmund Station. A quick little bugger this one was, as a chase continued on for several minutes until the target was lost along the tradelanes.

On my way back to Dortmund Station, a transmission was sent to me reporting that the Blood Dragon Luxary Liner, Varvarg, was found and launching from Planet New Berlin. Cruise engines running, I made my way back to the Planet to find him just making it out of New Berlins atmosphere. A full blast from my Cruisers power dropped his shields in seconds, his attempts to flee unsuccessful. When his hull was dropped to almost nothing, he attempted to defend himself. Failed he did when his Liner was destroyed infront of the Planet.

New Berlin is safe once again, transmission over, returning back to patrols.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
Dieter Schprokets Reporting

I have a strange occurrence to report. This evening a Kusari Science Vessel, KSV Hakobune, entered New Berlin Space. When I challenged him, he indicated he was exploring, and had specifically been retained by the Kanzler to map the Jumpholes in Rheinland space.

All seemed well enough, then I received a garbled distress call from the Hakobune, indicating he had discovered something unbelieveable, then indicating ship problems. Something seemed to have taken over his ship, and was syphoning his data.

Once his data was taken, his ship, on its own, took on a course towards the sun. Myself and Emperor_Norton[M] looked on helplessly as the science vessel was vaporized. The stubborn old scientist refused to eject, believing that his failure was complete. He asked that I communicate to the Kanzler his regrets for failing in his mission.

I am unable to understand what happened. I only hope Rheinland scientists can determine what happened to this unfortunate explorer.

After the encounter with the Hakobune, Spirit Evil entered New Berlin, and Emperor Norton, Mandalorean Mercenary, engaged him. Unfortunately, Spirit's Rogue Gunboat outmaneuvered the Mandalorean cruiser, and destroyed that vessel. I was able to track the mercenaries to safety, then I engaged Spirit with my bomber. Outgunned, I almost managed to drop his shields once, with a dual Nova shot, but my bomber was no match for the gunboat. Just before exploding, I ejected, and was returned safely to receive medical attention on New Berlin. Just bruised tibia, and ego. Good thing, I've gotten used to the new leg. Don't want another replacement.

A strange and frustrating evening, all around.

Schprokets out
Message to: RM officers

Comm ID: Admiral Kaiser

I want to know why there has been no situation report given to me when 8 of my pilots are missing! Commander Richthofen, Captain Freelaman, Lieutenants Rall, Hartmann, Archer and Schprokets, I want answers and I want them NOW! Where are these missing officers? Who is to blame for these recent acts of terror? Answer quickly or i'll have a tribunal for ALL RM officers until my questions are answered.

Now, Admiral Krieg and I, along with our Chancellor, are restructuring our ranks. Vessel upgrades are also being discussed. Know this, however, upgrades in vessels will not be given unless you have been upgraded in rank. Larger ships are earned, not given to every officer who feels they need one.

Another thing; I want a complete list, to be updated to me and Admiral Krieg, of every KoS vessel throughout Rheinland. I will keep this list updated and we will seek and destroy each one with extreme prejudice.

That is all. Good day.

Kaiser out

----message ends----
To: Admiral Hiltraud
Comm. ID: Commander Richthofen

Message Begins//

No pilot under my command has ever gone missing. I have a roster right here, names checked off but five minutes ago.

As to recent 'acts of terror', you may be referring to a certain Mon'Star who has been frightening children that have been listening in to open comm. channels.

He is no physical threat, merely a deranged lunatic with delusions of grandeur. Until I see him actually fire upon myself or my wing, I'll suggest to him that he go to the asylum on New Berlin for treatment. I would also suggest scrambling his comms so that he cannot frighten the populace.

-Richthofen out!

//Message Ends
Run Messaging Program
Run Command “To”
Message to Admiral Hiltraud Kaiser
Run Command Carbon Copy
CC to Rheinland Military Officers
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

Admiral, I believe your reports may have been forged, let me explain. Recently Rheinland has been under the ‘terrorism’ of one named Mon’star, Terrorism in his eyes maybe, but an annoyance in ours. There is no threat coming from this so called terrorist, his main attraction is to fly around in his ship laughing maniacally over our comm channels. Chances are with his mental issues that he imagined the capturing of our pilots.

His ship is quick and agile which gives us the trouble of ending him for good. But, not to worry. No Civilian or Military pilot has been lost to this brain dead brat. And none will be with Rheinland on patrol.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command “Send”
Message Sent
Terminate Program
Comm ID: Lt. Gunther Rall
To: Admiral Kaiser

Missing ma'am? I was in active duty last night with Lt.Schprokets and a RM-BDM wing. We were busy looking for that hullucinating scum bag monstar. I'm sorry I neglected reporting in, because I was suffering from stress and fatigue. Trust me ma'am I didn't even go to the bar last night! Also you should know I'm putting the finishing touches on my bomber due to a certain 'corsair' parading around in his gunboat. Until then unless you have explicit orders I'll be doing the best I can to quickly finish that bomber.

Rall out......
**IncomingTransmission**

Admiral Hiltraud, some of our pilots are missing? This is very grave news indeed and If you need me to, I can re-rout from our current paths to go on search missions in Das Wilde controlled space.

And on the terms of ship upgrades. I hold the rank of captain, so if you need to me, I will move to a cruiser.

Ein Volk, Ein Kanzler, Ein Rheinland!
Axel Topf out!
Comm ID: Lt. Jack Acher
Reciving ID: Admiral Kaiser

PArdon ma,am? I'm not MIA/AWOL I've been on patrol with my phantom peridocily throught the past weeks, just spending more time on my bomber, tunning it and such.

Lt. Archer out

OOC: SA needed me for a couple days and GalEx is alwayys a huge thing, and with school starting in-game time has dropped darasticly hopefuly to get better soon.
Comm: Miles Cadre
Authorization: Commander
Passcode: ******
Passcode Accepted

Subject: AWOL

To my knowlege, all pilots reported missing have been active. I have not been as active as I should, but that is changing.

As far as ships vs rank go, I am a Commander, but recently turned in my Gunship due to its lack of use. I wont be purchasing another, so if you must, Demote me.

KoS list IS a little shoddy, so I will have to see that when thats updated.

As far as the Terror goes, Captain Meric is right, this has been confirmed to be Mon'Star most the time. However, pirates have been stepping up their raids in Rheinland. And they bring heavier firepower with them.

Finally, Activity is starting to become an issue with some officers, so I say this; If youre gonna be in active and know it, please tell us. Otherwise, we see it as AWOL. AWOL = BAD For you and me. So post whats going on.

End Message

Comm Terminated.

:crazy:Miles Cadre

You can learn more about someone in an hour of play, than in a year of conversation. - Plato

Comm: Luc McCloud
Authorization: Mandalore of the Mandalorian Mercenaries
Welcome

Greetings! I see one of our mercs have fought along side the RM, but I am disappointed that he was... unsuccessful in his job. I wish to receive an assessment on how well he preformed, whether he overall aided in your mission, and if you were overall impressed with his performance. Although I frown upon the fact he chose to engage in a Cruiser, but it obviously was a better choice than if he engaged in a fighter.

I wish to receive this report asap, so as I can see whether we were effective in this exercise or not.

As always, Questions/Comments are welcomed.

End Message

Comm Terminated

:cool:Luc McCloud
To: Rheinland Military
I am glad to return to glorious Rheinland. It has been many years since I have gazed upon its glory, yet I knew it would wait for me. Today, I announced to Madam Admiral Hiltraud that I had come back to serve again. She checked, double-checked, and triple-checked my files. They checked out. For some reason, she didn't trust me and sent me to within a distance of 5K from New Berlin. That pained me.
A Phantom attacked shortly after I had been reinstated. He used my missles against me. Typical Phantom behavior. He rammed my missles into a trade-lane ring, turning my allies against me. I had to retreat. I left the system and I do not know whether the Phantom was killed or not. I hope he was. I saw what they did to both humans and Nomads alike. It was quite amusing when the Nomads asked ME to help them against the Phantoms.

LVTN out.