Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message to: Lars Ascher

CommID: Admiral Hiltraud Kaiser

Commander Ascher, I am pleased to welcome you personally into the ranks of the Rheinland Military. You will have a probationary period of 30 days as Lieutenant and then move to your currant rank of Commander if you prove your worth to the RM. If you can accept these terms then report to New Berlin at 0600 Friday.

Admiral Kaiser.

----message ends----
Begin Transmission

To: Admiral Hiltraud Kaiser

I would like to thank you for this opportunity, and assure you that you will not regret taking me on. My bomber will be re-designated [RM] and I will also take this opportunity to invest in a shiney new Wrath.

I'll be ready and waiting at 06:00, Ma'am!

End Transmission
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Ali's Sabre
This is Captain Doshka of the Black Knight Caliphate I may have new information about our encounter with Debiru. I have decoded another key word from his outgoing transmission. It was "Three Walls" this can be traced back in history to a speech given by Martin Luther about the state of the church in Germany. Luther was a Cristian revolutionist who was well known for breaking with the church. This does not bode well for Rhineland. Most of what happened after Luther's break with the church and lots of problems for Europe and Germany so it it most likely a codeword for a military operation. Anyway, I have a copy of speech here, http://www.bartleby.com/36/5/[/url]. A worker at the BKC managed to get me this after searching our archives. I hope it may shed some light on your current situation.

*transmission ends*
Message to: Admiral Hiltraud Kaiser
Comm ID: 001-LVTN

I was doing my patrol around New Berlin and nothing interesting had happened. I was back at the planet for another circuit and a strange signature appeared on my scanners. He was a Liberty smuggler just passing through the system. I scanned his train and found it well armored and armed. I told him to halt and he did so. I told him that I scanned him earlier and wanted him to drop his cardamine. He denied my order. In an attempt to run, he activated cruise and headed for the planet. I intervened by dropping his shields and repeating myself. He complied. I destroyed the dropped drugs and finished my patrol.
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to Chancellor Niklaus Reinhardt, Admiral Krieg, Admiral Hiltraud Kaiser
Run Command Carbon Copy
CC to Rheinland Military Officers
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

Sir Chancellor, Admiral's, I wish to discuss a bit of... Diplomacy... With you this evening'. Let me explain, I had just come back on patrol and launched in The Vineta when I received a report showing that an Omega Battleship was attempting to act as an Rheinland Military official, ordering local traders around in our system. The report shows that he was doing it for the acts of Rheinland, but that is not the case...

The Omega's seem to fly our battleship vessels, how he got his hands on it is still uncertain to me. They have helped in the past but by doing so does not give them the right to police what we protect. The case of this report is that we have a Mercenary attempting to run Rheinland space, this is not something I shall have when The Rheinland Military exists.

This is a priority that needs to be dealt with quick and accordingly, before any more problems come to pass from this... 'pilot'.

All for now, Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
Transmission To: RM Command
Comm ID: Lt. Erich Hartmann

I am happy to report that I have returned and am in good health. My internment at the Hessian mining camp was brutal, but I have had much time to heal in the stay of the Kusari girl that I've learned to be named Juno Kieten.

I've just heard word that the diplomatic convoy safely made it back to New Berlin. With their return, the nine Hessian enemies destroyed and then the later termination of the other three, the mission was an overall success.

I have requested authorization for a new bomber to be completed according to my specifictions.

On a side note, I would also like to request permission to lead a wing to rescue the prisoners of the Hessian Slave Camp. One cruiser should be able to bombard the camp thoroughly once I have freed the prisoners.

Awaiting orders,
Lt. Hartmann

-End Transmission-
//Transmission Inbound//

To: Rheinland Military Command
Subject: Current Absence

//Beginning playback//

I am... I... I am reporting back to active duty today... My reason for absence was.... Well, the common cold... The virus impaired my awareness far to much to fly, and well.... I am in good health again. Ready to resume patrols.

Guntram out.

//Playback End//
//Message End//
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to The Rheinland Military

During my patrol in orbit of Planet New Berlin, a known Corsair affiliate under the identification of OPG, was firing on Rheinland Civilian and Military officers outside the planet. Scanners showed his ship class as a fighter, no match for my Cruisers fire power. Just at the last second of what would of been his escape, his ship was destroyed. The Rheinland and Civilian pilots were rescued and are currently booked in New Berlin General Hospital for recovery.

Next another fighter classed ship came in to range, his comm identification revealing his name as 'vendhyan'. After requesting the pilot to halt for scan numerous times, his ship was destroyed. A mistake on his part.

All for now, Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
To: RM
Comm. ID: Commander Jan Richthofen

Message Begins//

I've been growing a bit tired and fed up of being sat on the bridge of the Jaeger all day and it got me to thinking about commissioning myself a fighter like the other ranking officers around these parts.

I was thinking about our fighter tactics and the limits of our equipment and how best to minimise our weaknesses whilst taking advantage of our strengths. Our main strength is of course our dedication and team-spirit. I came up with a plan to capitalise on this.

Now, the Wrath, whilst a formidable craft, doesn't have the style which I had in mind for my thought-experiment. The Phantom, however, was perfect.

Now, a single Phantom-class vessel isn't a grave threat, but I mused that Phantoms, working in tandem as 'tag-teams' of sorts would be wonderful.

One of our light fighters could mount four Advanced Debilitators, whereas its partner could mount missiles and the standard-issue Flamecurses or similar. Mines and the like could be added as necessary.

I'm personally in the process of readying my own Debilitator-armed Phantom, awaiting others to form teams for training. Apparently, we're going to desperately need it in the near future.

-Richthofen out!

//Message Ends
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to Rheinland Military High Command
Run Command Carbon Copy
CC to Rheinland Military Pilots
Priority Signal; Yellow

Intelligence report;

Sir Chancellor, Admirals, a bit of a suspicion of mine. While Lt. Rall and I we're on patrol, Long range scanners detected a Corsair Battleship and Gunboat within the Sigma 13 system. We prepared for battle, but only to lose the trace on the two hostile ships.

After we lost the trace, I had to return Planet side to finish some last minute work. During that time, Lt. Rall reported that he picked up another 2 Corsair battleships within the Sigma 13 system. Now why the Corsairs would be moving so close to our space is uncertain, but I believe preparing for the worst would be best.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program