Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: Kampfkreuzer Hannover, Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Fregattenkapitan Gerwald Klaus
Recipant: Rheinwehr Oberkommando
Subject: Suspicious trader

Guten Tag,

Today, while aboard the Oder nicknamed "Ulm", we went on a patrol. At Mainz in Frankfurt we came across a Velvet transport, one of those bretonian Serenities, it was carrying magnetic superconductors and came from Sigma-13. I started questioning the Kapitan, which told me they're from Alberta. It seemed awfully suspicious as if he or she, the voice was partly inaudible, would've came from Neu Berlin if the cargo was from Liberty, first suspected of bringing them in from Kusari. Later we clarified the situation and they just took a alternative route, they were headed to the Omicron Empire from what I've been told, I still remain somewhat suspicious about this, keeping a small eye on those folks wouldn't do harm I'd say.

The recordings are registered within the attachment below.

Hochachtungsvoll
Fregattenkapitan Gerwald Klaus
Kampfgruppe Vallentorm

Source: Kampfkreuzer Hannover, Sigma-15
Subject: Honshu Standoff

Guten Tag,

A few hours ago, we were called to Honshu to repel a taskforce sent to try and destroy the mighty Westfalen. We arrived cloaked in Honshu within a short period of time, decided to give them a little surprise. But we were about to get a even bigger surprise. The battle sought on, and when both us and the rice munchers were exhausted, heavily damaged, THEY arrived. Nomads consisting of two cruiser-sized warforms and one that was bigger than the Bismarck!
After I have arrived, our force was consisting of:
-One Bismarck-class battleship, the RWK-Falkengraf
-One Tirpitz-class battlecruiser, the RWK-Hannover
-One Donau-class cruiser, the RWK-Admiral.Scheer
-One Oder-class gunboat, the RWK-Blitz
-One very heavy fighter. a soldat.

The enemy force consisted of:
-One Tokugawa battleship
-Two Komainu-class battlecruisers
-Several snubs

The Hannover under mein control and the Blitz under Krause's control made a tactical retreat back to Oder shipyard as we suffered hella' lot of damage. Krause managed to cruise away, and we entered cloaking sequence. We regrouped before jumping on to Sigma-21, then continuing our road back home to the Vaterland. Even if we ran away, we can live to fight another day.

Hochachtungsvoll
Kampfgruppe Vallentorm

Source: Planet New Berlin
Submitter: Kokpt. Finn Krieger
Subject: New Berlin Patrol

Guten Tag,

I launched from planet New Berlin Earlier on a routine patrol only to discover a mass invasion of the system by the Corsair Brotherhood and there proxies: TBH Piracy Force

Unfortunately due to the presence of the pirate gunboat I was unable to prevent to piracy of the Libertonian. Shortly after though I and a fellow loyal, non hostile MND pilot in a SHF engaged the Corsairs. I took out one with my mine while loosing my ship to one of their mines. The MND SHF was armed with Dual Cannonballs and made short work of the remaining TBH pilots. The pirate GB escaped though due to a lack of fire power.

My Kill
My Destruction
TBH Death by Dual Cannonball #1
TBH Death by Dual Cannonball #2

Hochachtungsvoll
KoKpt Finn Krieger

Source: Planet Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-KPT-R3Y-Z3AX-ET
Submitter: Soldatin Klara Kesselman
Recipant: Rheinwehr Oberkommando, Kapitäne und Soldaten
Subject: Watching over New Berlin

Guten Tag sehr geehrte Admiräle des Oberkommandos, Kapitäne und Soldaten der Rheinwehr,

I had a quiet patrol today, Not much had happened apart from my first Ship scan, Caught eye of a GMS Cargoing (MOLYBDENUM ORE) to Planet Neu Berlin, due to never sore such Cargo, I tried to while on watch, Send a message to an High Command, Got a respond afterwards and was fine to let them land. Chilling was a beauty, wished had a contract to talk with, while am on scanning duty.

Hochachtungsvoll
Soldatin Klara Kesselman

[Image: xCYSzRr.png]
Encryption: port RM-KPT-R3Y-Z3AX-ET
Submitter: Soldatin Klara Kesselman
Recipant: Rheinwehr Oberkommando, Kapitäne und Soldaten
Subject: Watching over Planet Neu Berlin and Frankfurt Jumpgate

Guten Tag sehr geehrte Admiräle des Oberkommandos, Kapitäne und Soldaten der Rheinwehr,

Had another quiet patrol with Cargo scanning today, Not much had happened apart from my first Ship scan, Caught eye of an Freelancer trying to smuggle thru our boarders a Cosair Transport, Glad I stopped them, and moment later KorvettenKapitan Offiziere Egedius, after sending a Signal on alart thru to the others. Shortly after he turned up, in moments later we had a short talk with the Freelancer, while we were in our Fighters. Then the freelancer denied to drop his or her cargo and we opened fire on protection to our fatherland. Was a success after a quiet long battle since we both weren't in our bombers.

Moments later gone back to Duty Post and went quiet then nothing much had very much happened since. Although I was picking up Contract in The nearby System, Hamburg. Was clear due to they landed I assumed on the Planet Hamburg shortly before we got into the area.

Audio Been collected Agaist the Freelancer been uploaded to a Tape now.

Transmission Tape recorded and uploaded Wrote:[01.07.2019 20:31:18] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Guten Tag Billy_Ballsack, please cut your engines for a cargo scan.
[01.07.2019 20:31:29] Billy_Ballsack: hello there
[01.07.2019 20:31:29] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Just a Ordinary check, nothing to worry about.
[01.07.2019 20:31:52] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Hold it please, Do you got papers to carry such Cargo? Freelancer?
[01.07.2019 20:32:22] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: and such Ship is not allowed into the fatherland without a permit either
[01.07.2019 20:32:35] Billy_Ballsack: what? i had no idea
[01.07.2019 20:32:49] Billy_Ballsack: whats wrong with the ship?
[01.07.2019 20:33:45] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: The ship is a classed Corsair Transport, which is forbidden I assume to the fatherland space
[01.07.2019 20:34:13] Billy_Ballsack: not as far as I am aware. been through here dozens of times
[01.07.2019 20:34:29] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Where are you taking those Vehicles?
[01.07.2019 20:34:48] Billy_Ballsack: do a lot of travelling through here. I got them Nuremburg on way to New Paris
[01.07.2019 20:35:05] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Which said such ship is allowed here in fatherland?
[01.07.2019 20:35:40] Billy_Ballsack: no one said it couldn't. I have freelancer ID and have no reason to assume I cant use it
[01.07.2019 20:36:13] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Alright, I will ask my Commander for future ship class clearance
[01.07.2019 20:36:29] Billy_Ballsack: ok. I hope that clears things up
[01.07.2019 20:36:46] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: Guten Tag
[01.07.2019 20:36:50] Billy_Ballsack: hello
[01.07.2019 20:36:56] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Guten Tag *salutes in respect*
[01.07.2019 20:37:29] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: This freelancer is carring Vehicles thru our space, in an marked Unlawful tag transport Sir
[01.07.2019 20:37:51] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: yes he must drop the cargo
[01.07.2019 20:38:10] Billy_Ballsack: behave! I only just get them at nurenberg!
[01.07.2019 20:38:29] Billy_Ballsack: you should hassle them about issueing the correct paperwork
[01.07.2019 20:38:43] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Please drop your cargo Freelancer, in orders of the fatherland Law
[01.07.2019 20:39:11] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: just RM can transport Military goods
[01.07.2019 20:39:25] Billy_Ballsack: where does it state that?
[01.07.2019 20:39:39] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: In our Code of trading goods
[01.07.2019 20:39:52] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: dropp the cargo and we let you go
[01.07.2019 20:40:03] Billy_Ballsack: i dont think so
[01.07.2019 20:40:22] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Refuse will result in destruction of your vessel, with lawful force
[01.07.2019 20:40:45] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: than we must destroy your ship
[01.07.2019 20:40:52] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: and what you say and do will be put against you, when we collect your escape pod
[01.07.2019 20:41:20] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Opening fire on command *As she warms up her guns as she gets into battle position
[01.07.2019 20:41:35] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: 3
[01.07.2019 20:41:39] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: 2
[01.07.2019 20:41:44] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: 1
[01.07.2019 20:42:02] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: Fire
[01.07.2019 20:42:03] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Opening fire on Freelancer *she opens fire*
[01.07.2019 20:44:04] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Going after him sir *as she takes Jump*
[01.07.2019 20:44:13] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: yes
[01.07.2019 20:45:26] Billy_Ballsack: isurrender
[01.07.2019 20:46:05] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Freelancer down
[01.07.2019 20:46:26] [RM]KoKpt-Egedius.Braun: good job
[01.07.2019 20:46:38] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Danke for the help
[01.07.2019 20:46:49] [RM]S-Klara.Kesselman: Wouldn't of able hold him off alone

Hochachtungsvoll,
Soldatin Klara Kesselman

[Image: xCYSzRr.png]
Source: Kreuzer Rheingau, Frankfurt
Subject: One Gott damn big mess

Guten Tag,

Today I took the soldat Klara Kesselman under mein wing and took her on a patrol around the Neu Berlin system. While infront of the planet, a Sunburst spoofing the IFF of "alinutu1" was stopped by us, and I've let the soldat take over the situation. He was carrying hella lot of Corsair weapons and some Bundschuh and Hessen pilots. He dropped the equipment and the pilots, then as the soldat issued the fine, he refused to pay. After the refusal we started to shoot at him and him at us, and the nanobots malfunctioned and I couldn't repair the hull of mein Fafnir bomber, and later on, when we were close, ein Core Spatial with abnormally suspicious Nomad technology and spoofing the IFF of ALG named "Luka" came in and started shooting at me and the Soldat. Mein schiff was destroyed, but luckily the soldat retrieved my pod and managed to barely escape. I was also told before leaving that a third ship joined in and started shooting at Klara. This is a pure outrage, I demand a discussion with the Core guildmaster if possible, to avoid any possible damages to the relations between the Core and the Rheinwehr. If this is a mistake, it's important it never happens again.

The recordings und the guncam footage are registered within the attachment below.

Hochachtungsvoll
Kampfgruppe Vallentorm

? Source: Militar Hauptquartier, Neu Berlin
? Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
? Submitter: Egedius Braun [RKW-Schwabach]
? Recipant: Rheinwehr Oberkommand
? Subject: New Berling Engagements

Patrol Report:

Guten Tag,

my today's Patrol starts in New Berlin to the Wildau station dotrt I checked an OSI freighter [negativ] I continued on the Bonn station direction Hamburg system at the Altona station I filled up my supplies and flew back to Neu Berlin

Bericht ende.

Hochachtungsvoll
Egedius Braun

Source: Planet New Berlin
Submitter: Kokpt. Finn Krieger
Subject: New Berlin Patrol

Guten Tag,

I shall keep this short.

This is a old report of kills that should have been filed long ago, but seemed to get lost in the neural net.

1.) Combat and kill against a Kusari bomber in Honshu: Kill in Honshu

2.) Combat and kills against two pirates harassing a trader: Bomber Suicide, Fighter Kill

This should bring command current and up to date on all my combat sorties so far.

Hochachtungsvoll
KoKpt Finn Krieger

Submitter: Soldat Werner Peter
Subject: Patrol report in Munich

On a patrol in Munich we've received information from local civilians about two Unioners endangering them. Therefore Me on my [RM]S-Werner.Peter acompanied by [RM]Basilisk and [RM]Laser_Wolf went to investigate the said situation. To our amazement, tip was solid and we've engaged Unioners and were done with them in a swift and clean action of our combined forces.

UN|Anton.Bauer{LWB: X
The other Unioner vessel destruction evidence will surely be reported by the other soldiers i was with.

Für das Vaterland!
Soldat Werner Peter

Submitter: Soldat Laser Wolf
Subject: Patrol report in Munich

A few minutes ago i [RM]Laser_Wolf was part of a patrol team with [RM]Basilisk and [RM]S-Werner.Peter in Munich. We ran into two UN| Ships, one on them was UN|Mahdresher{LWB, after i analyzed his attack pattern i was able to destroy him with my Fafnir. I will continue to defend Rheinland to make sure that Rheinland will stay in that strong position, where it belongs !

X

Hochachtungsvoll
Soldat [RM]Laser_Wolf