Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Sergeant Friedrich Pippart

FLEET ENGAGEMENT REPORT

While on patrol in New Berlin, Hamburg inter-system sensor array detected a fleet of Liberty Navy vessels enter the Hudson system. After decrypting a signal from the LN armada, their orders were to invade Rheinland and destroy all military and police vessels as well as detain and imprison any civilian craft encountered.

The following ships were quickly assembled to counter the LN offensive:

Rheinland Military:

[RM]Of.Karl.Westerman
[RM]Fl.Otto.Weddigen
[RM]Fl.Sven.Wolf
[RM]Of.Pippart

Allied Ships:

Ernst.Gutenberg
Klaus.Steiner
Hannah.Schwartz
Sven.Hassel
[RHA]HT-Caleb Dex

The Liberty Navy horde consisted of:

[LN]-David.Hale
[LN]-Andy.Doggett
[LN]-Antonio.Backus
[LN]-Hank.Kapinos
[LN]-Jake.Ryan
[LN]-Richard.Knight
[LN]-Ryan.MacTavish
[LN]-Shade.Walker
[LN]-Kentaurus.Toliman

Even though the Rheinland Military and allied vessels displayed unparalleled bravery and courage in battle, the Liberty Navy proved victorious. Luckily, the Libertonian ships sustained enough damage that they retired back to New York instead of continuing their offensive into Hamburg.

I take full responsibility for this loss and welcome any punishment the Kriegsmarine Central Command deems necessary for my neglect.

Yours in shame,

Sergeant Pippart

END REPORT
Comm ID: Sergeant Friedrich Pippart

LIBERTONIAN FLEET ENGAGEMENT

A major battle was fought today against the arrayed forces of the Liberty Navy. The Hudson system has been declared off limits due to the radioactive debris and lingering ion energy in a 100 million kilometer radius of the Hudson/Hamburg jumpgate.

The following ships were assembled to counter the LN offensive:

Rheinland Military:

[RM]Mj.Malexa.Malte - Wrath
[RM]Lt.WilhelmVonEngel - Wrath
[RM]Of.Karl.Westerman - Wrath
[RM]Of.Pippart - Wrath
[RM]Hf.Johann.Brunhild - Wrath (served as rear guard)

Allied Ships:

Herr.Steiner - Wrath
Kurt.Lutz-"Zitadelle" - Wrath
[RHA]Gunther.Hoerst - Odin
UNF-Prandl (late arrival)

The Liberty Navy armada consisted of:

[LN]-Seth.Karlo - Avenger
[LN]-Ryan.MacTavish - Avenger
[LN]-Shade.Walker. - Guardian
[LN]-Richard.Knight - Avenger
[LN]-Kentaurus.Toliman - Avenger
[LN]-Christina.Robinson - Guardian
[LN]-Hank.Kapinos - Guardian
[LN]-Andy.Doggett - Guardian

Even though the Liberty Navy displayed unparalleled bravery and courage in battle, the Rheinland Kriegsmarine Combat Wing proved victorious--but the war is far from over. The saga continues.

Fer the Chancellor!

Sergeant Pippart

END REPORT
It's been a long time since we've done any sort of group promotions, so command has decided to fill our upper ranks. So, for exemplary duty to country, loyalty, sense of strategy, and combat capability the following soldiers are promoted.

Malexa Malte - Kapitaen
For an unparalleled sense of duty, compounded with competent flight skills and strategical awareness.

Johann Brunhild - Major
For determination beyond what is expected of any soldier. Even Admiral Krieg might be proud to have you under his command.

Unfortunately, I cannot go into detail for each and every soldier promoted, however the following have proven themselves worthy as loyal and determined subordinates. I can only hope that they can become career officers and lead our nation to a glorious future.

Karl Westerman - Leutnant
Viktor Blumberg - Hauptfeldwebel
Friedrich Pippart - Hauptfeldwebel
Edmund Schiffer - Oberfeldwebel
Wolf Wexler - Oberfeldwebel
Richard Haas - Feldwebel
Klauss Hidden - Hauptgefreiter
Airom Artnam - Hauptgefreiter
Helmut Schneider - Obergefreiter
Otto Weddigen - Obergefreiter

This is war, sadly, so we cannot afford time for ceremonies.

Good luck and good hunting.

Adm. Viktor Zirzow
[Image: 3571ae98.jpg]
Danke, mein herr!
Transmission Source: MND (Marinenachrichtendienst), Agent Herman Voss

Guten Tag, today yet another successful hit and fade has been conducted on the Liberty system of Texas.

This Agent grouped with the RNS-Leipzig and infiltrated their territory, not long before an Ion Sturm we attacked a Gunboat that was searching for us as well as a LPI that joined the fight.

The Leipzig's commander was generous and gave the crew of the LNS-PuddleJumper a chance to surrender, however the gracious offer was refused, than the order was given to terminate the Gunboat, the combined fire of both my Fighter and the Leipzig turned the gunboat to scrap und i finished off the LPI that was closeby.

Guncam has recorded the kills for Rheinland Intelligence and any other RM Personell to enjoy.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2v967gp.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/21mydxw.jpg

After i destroyed the LPI ship we headed to the Bering Gate and prepared for the Ion Sturm, afterwords we returned to Hamburg where the Leipzig docked to drop off Prisoners and to allow the crew shoreleave.

I currently have Six Liberty Navy Pilots and Two LPI Pilots awaiting transfer to a prison ship for interrogation.

May Rheinland prove victorious in every skirmish und Battle.

Herman Voss, MND Operative.

To: Rheinland Military High Command
Subject: Wrath Combat Test Flieger Lothar Botzler

For the glory of Rheinland!

I herby proudly announce, that Herr Flieger Lothar Botzler PASSED his Wrath test.

He was able to inflict some hulldamage, down shields with the Razor and use the missiles as a surprise.
Also the use Mines, to shake off pursueing fighters, was present.

Avoiding floating Mines was done in a good way, but he passed them in a too close distance.

Flieger Lothar Botzler knows how to dodge enemy fire and is already an advanced Wrath pilot.

He knows more than the usual basics and is a valuable addition in any Patrol-, Attack- or Defense-Wing.

Signed:
Kapitaen Malexa Malte

ADDITIONAL DATA:
[Image: th_screen2-2.jpg]
[Image: th_screen3-3.jpg]
[Image: th_screen5-2.jpg]
[Image: th_screen6.jpg]
[Image: th_screen7-1.jpg]
[Image: th_screen10-1.jpg]
-----Marinenachrichtendienst Report-----

Topic: Texas Intelligence Report.

Operative on Duty: Herman Voss (Agent)

Due to the problems with a lack of proper intelligence on the system of Texas, the Marinenachrichtendienst sent me to infiltrate and gather any information on the Liberty Defences and possible threats in Texas.

We in the MND have learned that it is easier for a single fighter to infiltrate Texas rather than a small squadron, i volenteered to accept this mission for this reason, i entered through the Bering System and met no opposition from any Liberty Navy or LSF forces, likely due to them being occupied elsewhere.

Once in Texas i began collecting Data on enemy locations and various locations that may prove useful in ze fight ahead.

I first went to ze planet Houston, only ein battleship was in orbit, i took a picture mit ze Guncam and shifted to take another of ze planet itself, getting a gut view of the docking ring. ze Battleship will be a problem in future engagements, but a wing of Bombers should be sufficient to neutralize it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/64mfwz.jpg
(Battleship)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qdswab.jpg
(Houston Docking Section)

After i started to look around ze system, i came upon a planet that may or may not be useful, ze planet Chisos, i took a picture of ze planet before moving on, it just amazes me how Liberty can destroy it's own systems judging by the amount of debris fields...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2mgnrq1.jpg
(Chisos)

After i visisted the planet Chisos i came upon a Jumphole that may prove useful in future endevours, a Jumphole, after launching a probe i found it appeared in California, this may offer a 'Back Door' into another Liberty System after the Texas defences have been destroyed.

http://i41.tinypic.com/fbc4fk.jpg\
(California Jumphole)

I also scouted out ze LPI Prison ship "Sugarland", defenses seem decent against Pirates but against Rheinland Military Hardware it should not pose a threat and can be easily taken.

http://i43.tinypic.com/25uoc4l.jpg
(Sugarland)

Also i found ein Jumphole to another system, guarded by Anti-Fighter Platforms, future Intelligence Report shall cover what lies beyond it.

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zbwcx3.jpg
(Jumphole)

After mapping much of Texas i decided to return home, evading a LSF Drone and reaching Hamburg safely.

Here is my final results of ze operation.

http://i44.tinypic.com/aujt5e.jpg

-End of Report-

From: Republican Express Shipping, 5111 RepEx Way, Republican City, Eimsbuttel Continent, Planet Hamburg.
To: Kriegsmarine High Command, Mecklenburg Station, Braunschweig.

One of our gunboats was patrolling Alster Shipyard. With the recent increased Unioneer presence we cannot be too secure. We received word of a "Revolution" happening above Hamburg and dispatched our gunboat to the scene.

While holding above Hamburg a =CR= vessel by the designation of "Ketel1[ISE] wandered past carrying Luxury Foods.

Our gunboat forwarded their conversation on to us in Profit's Reveng HQ. We thought it prudent to forward 2 snippets on to the Rheinland Military.

[Image: CRroute.jpg]
[Image: CRCorsairs.jpg]

Our gunboat pursued the CR vessel into Bering, after it refused to drop its cargo under orders from 2 Kriegsmarine officers present. The vessel was destroyed in Bering.

Republican HQ, Profit's Revenge Security Division, signing off.

Close Transmission
Comm ID: Sergeant Major Friedrich Pippart

Report of Engagement with Enemy Fleet on May 16, 2009.

Upon reaching the Hudson System at 1800 GMT, Liberty vessels were spotted. By order of Chancellor Rheinhardt, the Kriegsmarine Strike Wing under the command of Vice Admiral Walter Krupinski attacked the enemy fleet.

The following ships were assembled for the attack:

Rheinland Military:

[RM]Va.Walter.Krupinski - Wrath
[RM]Og.Otto.Weddigen - Wrath
[RM]Hg.Lothar.Botzler - Wrath
[RM]_Of.Karl.Westerman - Rheinland Bomber
[RM]-Og.Klauss.Hidden - Rheinland Bomber
[RM]-Of.Pippart - Rheinland Bomber

Allied Ships:

RM|-=Megavolt(rus)= - Rheinland Battleship
RNC-Castrop-Rauxel - Rheinland Gunboat
Jens.Brandt. - Wrath
Jack.Landau - Wrath
Albrecht.von.Schmitz - Wrath

The Liberty Navy fleet consisted of:

[LN]-LNS-San.Francisco - Liberty Dreadnought
[LN]-David.Hale - Guardian
[LN]-Alexander.Casero. - Upholder
[LN]-Andy.Doggett - Guardian
[LN]-Ben.Dawson - Guardian
[LN]-Christina.Robinson - Guardian
[LN]-Galen.Anderson - Guardian
[LN]-Hank.Kapinos - Guardian
[LN]-Kentaurus.Toliman - Avenger
[LN]-Ryan.MacTavish - Avenger
[LN]-Shade.Walker - Upholder

With the battle lasting well over an hour, casualties mounted on both sides. Confusion abounded as unknown vessels entered the battlefield and targeted friend and foe alike. In the end, the results were unclear. Messages received from damaged relay stations in Hudson indicated that Admiral Krupinski and a few others may have survived.

We mourn for those lost in defense of Rheinland. You will not be forgotten.

Sergeant Major Pippart

END REPORT
Been a long time since I went on a good patrol, this one ends with unfortunate news. The Mandalorian Mercenaries have been hired by the corrupt Libertonian forces. Though these fight with their so-called "honor," their choice of employment is ... questionable.

Either way, the one named "Billy Bishop" explained that all contracts with Rheinland are canceled and they are working for Liberty before declaring hostilities and opening fire.

[Image: th_screen707.jpg]

I managed to deal enough damage to force him to disengage, though I did take a few hits myself.

[Image: th_screen708.jpg]

I have no doubt we will see these mercenaries again... And this explains the missing patrols mentioned by Kapitaen Malte here.

Keep a sharp eye for these mercenaries pilots. They know what they are doing...

Admiral Viktor Zirzow.
-