Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Running Rheinland Secure Channels---
---Connecting To Asylum 51 Known Frequencies---
[color=#FFFFFF]
Message to: Ambassador and Admiral of Vice - Shipper
Carbon Copy: The Rheinland Military
CommID: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen of the Rheinland Military's High Command

Did I miss hear that? Or did you just say you managed to rebuild two Rheinland Battleship class vessels and are planning to build two more? I'm wondering if I should laugh and or be angry...

Well, straight to the point really shall we? Any Rheinland wrecks found should be reported to Rheinland authority as soon as possible to be taken in to proper care and repair, not to be taken in to scrap and rebuild them, I'm quite surprised on how you even managed to acquire blueprints in order to repair it in the first place! As they are not something quite easy to find.

And never ours in the first place? Have you forgotten who built them? Us, Rheinland, our shipyards. Not the Bounty Hunters, not the Traders, not some Military force that believe they can do as they please, but Rheinland. As I stated in my previous message to all Asylum 51 ships, we will not stand for you to repair a wrecked ship and control it as if it was your own. The ships have our insignias on them, our identification codes, our technology. And we don't like sharing.

And which laws? Oh I don't know, possibly the ones where Rheinland Battleship class vessels are restricted to Rheinland Admirals only? Yes missed that one haven't you. Not to mention flying the illegal ship through the Rheinland Federal Police's main system of operations, I'm quite sure they weren't happy with that. Yes, mistakes have been made on your part.

The order stands.

-Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen
Rheinland Military High Command

Message Encryption Complete
Message Sent

[color=#FFFFFF]
---Logging out of Rheinland Secure Channels---
* * * * * * * * * * INCOMING MESSAGE * * * * * * * * * *

Sender: Gefreiter Edmund Schiffer
Destination: Rheinland Military Command
Subject: GMG

* * * * * * * * * * MESSAGE BEGINS * * * * * * * * * *

I received a message from one GMG ship, the Olympics, today. He wished to speak to the Rheinland military on the matter of improving the relationship between GMG and the houses. As there were no RM officers around I informed him that, as I am a mere private, I could not decide RM policy, and told him that I would inform my commanders of GMG's intent.

* * * * * * * * * * * MESSAGE ENDS * * * * * * * * * * *
To Rheinland Military High Command,

Subject: banking License,

gutentag,

I want to request an banking license for rheinland space,
I work for my self as an Independent banking service.

greetings,

Capt. ishiguro
Greetings Rheinland.
This is Order Task Force Serapis

I wont ask.

I very like rheinlands ship. I wont use Rheinland VHF.

I understand that at you have many businesses.

Respect to RM.

Thanks.
*** INCOMING MESSAGE ***
Sender: Lt. Commander Friedrich Lang
Destination: Rheinland Military Command Offices
Subject: Suspicious pirate encounter

*** MESSAGE BEGINS ***

On my patrol today I was attacked by a Blood Dragon-made gunboat with LWB designation and IFF just outside New Berlin.

[Image: bdgbt.jpg]

The ship yielded some very rare Blood Dragon missile weaponry as well as very advanced armor.

[Image: bhgb1t.jpg]

After a brief fight the ship ran to Dresden. As it is not possible for those poor LWB farmers to get the funds necessary for this kind of ship and equipment, not to mention the Blood Dragons would never sell it to some angry farmers in a foreign land. I must suspect some plot secret plot behind all this. I hope BDM will conduct further investigation into the matter.

Lang out.

*** MESSAGE ENDS ***

*** INCOMING MESSAGE ***
Sender: Commander Walter Krupinski
Destination: Rheinland Military Command Offices
Subject: Defense report

*** MESSAGE BEGINS ***

After receiving reports of a pirating activity in the Stuttgart system I encountered a trader under attack at the JG to Stuttgart. The pirate was flying an older model of the Wrath and his IFF showed as LWB!

I engaged him and the trader escaped successfully. The pirate was going down as one after another mini-razor shots were hitting his hull.

[Image: 651t.jpg]

Just as he used his last nanobots he turned for what seem to be his last attack, unfortunately a mine dropped by him detonated in space and disintegrated both ships.

[Image: 652t.jpg]

I was unharmed and was quickly bought to Strausberg to receive a new ship. Just as I finished flight-testing it I received reports of numerous pirate above New Berlin.

Having arrived there I found 2 bombers and a fighter.

[Image: 653t.jpg]

Fight was not going well and soon one of them scream something about "Parents yelling"... and crashed into the planet just as the other one fell under my guns.

[Image: 654.jpg]

Fate of the last fighter was soon settled as well.

[Image: 655.jpg]
Krupinski out

*** MESSAGE ENDS ***

-My combat patrol began on no small note, moments after breaking New Berlin atmosphere I cam face to face with an Outcast Destroyer by the handle "BOLT", fortunately I had opted to spread the wings of my Snubnose this day. Though even more fortunately I wasn't obliged to engage in any activity save gazing in slack jawed wonder as the Westphalia herself disembarked and dealt with the threat. The great battleship veritably snapped the flimsy Outcast letter opener in twain.

I swapped back to my Wrath and began the day's patrols in earnest. I encountered the vessel "Convoy1|H.X" on its way to the Hamburg system, laden as it was with Cardamine I demanded the vessel release its cargo and prepare for impounding, apparently the captain of the ship took some offense to this notion and began to attempt to flee whilst firing upon my vessel. The encroachment of several local hooligans complicated the affair and I was fortunate to have the Luxury Liner XTriton lend its aid in the chase.

The smuggling vessel begged the mercy of the law moments before its fusion core went critical, the vessel released its cargo, which was destroyed, and paid a fine of four million credits.

I resumed my patrol duties, fulfilling a few minor missions in Stuttgart whilst waiting for my vessel's registry to be completed. This is when something truly curious happened.

Just outside of the Strausberg I encountered two freelancers, Tyler.Nicholas and Roger.Downing, both, I believe, in Virage class fighters. They hailed me, to which I demanded that they state their business, to which they replied "Oh, we will" or something to that affect. At this point they fired on me in unison. My vessel was badly damaged in the initial assault and I executed the 'panicky Xeno', as my flight instructor coined it, while trying to get the fire control to kick in. I made a pair of passes at Roger Downing before he loosed a disruptor at me, the shot appeared to rouse the Strausberg as she opened fire on Downing, destroying his vessel in quick order.

However, at this point some errant RFP officer began to sqwak about some LWB pilot in my hold, so great where his laments that the Strausberg lost its mind and began to fire on -me-, complicating my fight with Tyler Nicholas somewhat.

The two of us made countless passes before I was able to enlist the aid of Robert Fitzgerald. He responded quickly enough, but I did not notice if he was able to join in the battle proper. The Strausberg had begun to fire on both Tyler and myself, the drunken gunnery officer apparently having decided to simply kill everything moving within the range of his guns to simplify things.

I managed to drop a few lucky mines on Nicholas, giving me the window to finish his vessel with a few blasts of my hornviper.

The attacks seemed somewhat co-ordinated and deliberate, while it's not my paygrade to ponder the broader implications of this it seemed worthy to note that this did not feel like a random assault.

Herman Luft out.
To Rheinland Military High Command,

Subject: Ship access

Guten Tag

I want to request access to GB ship class.
I know many about Rheinland ships. And i like rheinland ships.

Respect to Rheinland.

Bentus
--- Running Rheinland Comms ---

Source: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen, The Vineta, New Berlin System
Connecting... Bentus
[color=#33CC00]Connection Established

Transmitting...

Err... Giving one of our Rheinland capital ship vessels to a Bounty Hunter just because he 'likes them'? Ya, how about... No.

-Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen
Rheinland Military High Command

Transmission Complete
Sending...
Message Sent
Logging off...
No ok
ehhhh

Respect to RM

Bentus out