Reapers of Sirius ID
From Discovery Wiki
This article has not been verified to be up to date for the latest version of the Discovery mod. The last edit was made on 28.04.2018 (DD/MM/YYYY). You may help by updating it, often by using the code generator.
|This page has been retired but kept for historical or other reasons, The information on this page may be incorrect, out of date or just not relevant to this version of Discovery. It should not be taken as canon nor any authority on the current version of Discovery. It is kept simply to show some history of the Discovery Mod:
- The Reapers of Sirius are a group of mostly Outcasts who have broken away from their heritage. A large portion of them are Cardamine addicts. The group is attempting to settle in the Cayman system, and better their standing with its lawful neighbours by guarding civilians.
Pilot carrying this lawful ID is a Reaper of Sirius, who :
- Can attack unlawfuls and quasi-lawfuls in self-defense or to protect a lawful ship.
- Can engage any ships currently involved in combat within their Zone of Influence.
- Cannot use transports with more than 3,600 cargo.
- Cannot participate in unlawful actions except as described above.
- Zone of Influence: Omegas, Omicrons
- This ID may only be used if you are a member of the official player faction.
|Spoiler: Buying Locations|