Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
*Antonio begins to punch in frenzy the ringbell, tired of seeing that nobody's at reception*

RINGRINRINGIRGNIRNGIRNIRNGIRNGRINGIRNGRNIGNGRNIGRRINGRING.....
[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Requesting Parties ****

Dear Mr. Molina, you have been added to the docking lists. We wish good and safe mining!

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan
Secretary of the Guildmasters

[Image: end.png]
Full Name: Shiro Kazuo
Call-Sign: Shiro.Kazuo
Identification: Samura.
Citizenship: Kusari - Reputation.

Your reasons for applying: Kon'nichiwa. I usually do business within the taus, Rheinland and the omegas. It is in my best interest to further enhance my trading contacts, hopefully with access to both Fort Siloso and Falster Station.
Domo Arigatou.

Proof of the transaction: Payment.

Dear Mr. Shiro Kazuo, you have been added to the docking lists. We wish good and safe trading!

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan

Kon'nichiwa, Veronica-dono. Apparently there was some issue with the communication department at Fort Siloso, I have been denied access at the present time.

Kind Regards, tomo.
Shiro Kazuo

*a second transmission arrives a few minutes later*

This is Shiro, reporting from the Tau systems. Apparently it was a problem with my transponder. Everything is in order now.

Domo arigato gozaimashita.
Falster Station docking permissions (iRP)

Full Name: |Gateway|Gyrados
Shipname(s): Shetland Bretonia Train
ID: Gateway Shipping
Reputation with IMG: Green (see Attachment of rep. screen shot)

Your reasons for applying: as a Gateway pilot I'm on good terms with the IMG and would like to conduct further business with the IMG
Full Name: Luke Watson
Shipname: {-OSC-}-Vacation
ID: Orbital Spa And Cruise
Reputation with IMG: [attachment=1321]

Your reasons for applying: I am seeking docking permission for Falster Trade Station as I often travel down to Omega 3 for business and it never hurts to have an extra place to dock in order to preserve my passengers lives as well.
[[[[[INCOMMING TRANSMISSION]]]]]
[[[[[DECRYPTING MESSAGE]]]]]

Name:Toni Kroos
To:Ms. Veronica Ryan
Signal:81%

Greetings Ms.Veronica. I had requested docking rights for my vessel with the callsign Freedom to both of your stations. But seems like the docking bays of Fort Siloso do not recognize my vessels' signature. Could you please check it again? I am yet to dock in Falster though. I will inform you soon if I have any difficulties regarding that. For now, Fort Siloso, is denying my vessel to dock. I hope that you can fix this soon enough.

Thanks.

[[[[[ENCRYPTING MESSAGE]]]]]
[[[[[TRANSMISSION LOST]]]]]

Dear applicants, you have been added to the docking lists. We wish good and safe mining and trading! If anything does not work, contact me please.

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan

*Incomming transmission*
.........................................................................................................................................................................
*Decrypting message*
.........................................................................................................................................................................
*Broadcasting message*

Good day, I am Marcus.Halsey, captain of the Serenity class ship Eureka.Maru , I wish to secure docking rights for both Falster and Fort Silos since they are both on the routes I usualy take across Sirius, the Details are bellow.

Full Name: Marcus Halsey
Shipname(s): Euerka.Maru
ID: Freelancer
Your reasons for applying: Quite obvious: to do business with your guild and to form a mutual beneficial agreement.

Here is the archive proving my ID and reputation with the guild:

[attachment=1327]
[attachment=1328]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36