Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Tb35x.png]

Good day,

Mister Hans Meier your organization has been registered and will be allowed to dock at Falster. We wish you safe travels.

With regards,

Falster management

Ending transmission

Full Name: Asahi Namura
Shipname(s): Sapuraiya
ID: Samura
Reputation with IMG:

Your reasons for applying: I am looking to purchase Silver for a fair price.
Full Name: Maximilien Allard
Shipname(s): Maximilien.Allard
ID: IDF Shipping
Reputation with IMG: attached file

Your reasons for applying: I am looking to purchase Silver

Incoming Transmission

Good day,

Mister Maximilien Allard and mister Asahi Namura both of your shpis have been registered and will be allowed to dock at Falster. We wish you safe travels.

With regards,

Falster management

Ending transmission

User ID:
Target ID:

Subject:
J. Smythe
Falster Station, c/o Dockmaster

Mooring Access

Good evening, gents. J Smythe speaking, captain of a lovely Zoner trade vessel known as the "Transparent Whale".

Hoping to assure mutual profitability for mine and yours alike, I'd like to request permission for said vessel to moor with your beautiful and cozy station, tucked away as it is in the confines of the Walker. I don't have too much more to say, nor do I see there bein' much that needs said, so I'll attach the form to this communique.

Quote:Full Name: Jack Smythe
Shipname(s): Transparent.Whale
ID: Zoner
Reputation with IMG: nn/sec//jznet.temp/transparent/js:guildtransponder.image/

Your reasons for applying: Purchase of goods offered; refueling and repair; pursuit of further business relationships with the Guild and its friends.

That said, if you folks require any "special materials" of any kind, simply let me know; the Guild've always done right by us Zoners, and we know damn well that "freeport" doesn't mean "freeloading", so I'm happy to be a good neighbor and do my best to help y'all out. Twos and threes to ya!

J. Smythe
"Transparent Whale"
Zoner, Businessman

Z-NET ACCESS 4.0 | S E C U R E | FP11 version 0532.7623226A Copyright Alex Maccabelli, 832 A.S., Confederacy of Freeports - You are using PRO edition.

Incoming Transmission

Good day,

Mister Jack Smythe,

Zoners are always welcome in our stations you will find the Transparent.Whale will be allowed to dock at Falster.

With regards,

Falster management

Ending transmission

Full Name: John Antherton
Shipname(s): Tacitus
ID: Universal Shipping
Reputation with IMG:
[Image: view?usp=sharing]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p1U7nFH...sp=sharing

Your reasons for applying: I am looking to purchase Silver and Gold.
Full Name: Cowboy
Shipname(s): Safe.Trader
ID: Freelancer
Reputation with IMG: [Image: siuKsWm.png]

Your reasons for applying: Stored this bucket in Falster ages ago, I used to do regular supplies etc and take the good stuff, blah de blah

Incoming Transmission

Good day,

Mister Cowboy ,

You and your ship are cleared to land. Safe travels freelancer.

As for you mister Antherton Universal Shipping ships are not allowed to land on Falster.

With regards,

Falster management

Ending transmission

Incoming Transmission

Good day,

To all guildmembers Falster has lowered it docking restrictions (All indie IMG will be able to dock) Non guild entities will need to file a request to dock here. (IMG Allied tagged factions are fully allowed to dock already)

With regards,

Falster management

Ending transmission

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36