Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Sir

Full Name: Roger Taylor
Ship Names: Old.Miner
G4!Logistics1

IDs: Old.Miner is IMG
G4|Logistics1 is Freelancer

IMG Rep: Old.Miner full IMG
G4|Logistics1 75% Green IMG

Reason for Access: Sir, I am just a simple miner. I have had my fill of flying throughout Sirius tackling pirates and unlawfuls for the sake of a few bucks. I have other things to look forward to in the life I have left and any wealth I do build up can be used for the benifit of others. I m also displeased with the bullying employed by Bretonia and the BMM in thier quest for empire building.
I am happy to mine, move stock, and fly in any requirements the base I am allowed to dock with requires.

Regards

R Taylor
Sir

I feel honoured in that your security vetting appears to be very detailed indeed in that it takes time for my request to receive a reply. My father in law is a policeman and he too took a great deal of time to investigate me before he allowed me to marry his daughter. I felt honoured then as I do now. It means that undesirables or spies are indeed kept at arms length.

Keep up the good work.

Regards
It is regretted that due to your procrastinated delay in processing my application for access to your base I withdraw my application and seek better and more active corporations.

I wish you well but your activity is to lethargic for my interests.
[Image: Tb35x.png]

Good day,

Falster has been restocked to a total amount of 115.000 units of Beryllium Ore

Signed,
Lara Kuck, Service Desk

Good day,

Falster has been restocked to a total amount of 130.000 units of Beryllium Ore

Signed,
Lara Kuck, Service Desk

Good day,

Falster has been restocked to a total amount of 120.000 units of Beryllium Ore.

Signed,
Lara Kuck, Service Desk

Basic Information:

Congratulation, you have successfully reached the Information and Docking Permission site for Falster Station!

Falster Station is located at the western part of the Walker Cloud in the Omega-7 system towards the gate for Omega-3. Primarily intended to serve as a Refinery, the official commodity dealers buys ore harvested directly from the fields at competitive prices and sells the refined materials be they silver or diamonds .

Buying
Selling
Silver Ore ~ 50 SC/unit
Uncut Diamonds ~ [soon] SC/unit
Silver~ 75 SC/unit
Diamonds ~ [soon] SC/unit

Docking Permission:

Falster follows the example of other open stations (or freeports) and employs a very easy and quick method to grant your vessel(s) docking access.

Furthermore, we do not only welcome corporations which want to conduct business, but also travelers who are searching for a safe port in the Omegas.

Your application will be denied if:
  • Yourself or the organization you represent is considered as an enemy of the Guild or is not allowed to dock on IMG installations.

By applying to be granted docking access to Falster Station, you also agree that:
  • You will not use this station as a base of operations for any unlawful actions. Unlawful actions are defined by the Guild Regulations.
  • You will not use the station to escape from law enforcers.
  • The Guild has the authority to withdraw your docking permission at any given time and without warning.

Application for Individuals

Application for Organizations

..::Incomming Transmission::..

SENDER: Hans Meier
SUBJECT: Docking permission request
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

I agreed with Frau Potter to stock up your mox supplies to maximum to relief some workload stress of your transport captains.
I would remove the toxic waste from your base, to recycle it back to mox.

I therefore request docking permission:

Application Wrote:Full Name: Hans Meier
Shipname(s): Transport-748
ID: RGS Shipping ID
Reputation with IMG: Reputation

Your reasons for applying: Mox supply and toxic waste removal

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Hans Meier
Koepchen Administrator

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

Incoming Transmission

Good day,

Mister Hans Meier the mentioned transport has been registered and will be allowed to dock at Falster. We wish you safe travels.

With regards,

Falster management

Ending transmission

..::Incomming Transmission::..

SENDER: Hans Meier
SUBJECT: Docking permission request (again)
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

after the one-time contract with Frau Potter was fulfilled, we got some trouble with the Rheinland law-enforcement and had to buy a new ship for the waste removal.

I'd like to continue our previous contract for an indefinite period of time. We would also buy silver for Koepchens uranium supply route.
You can remove the old entry of Transport-748, the ship's callsign was adjusted to fit the new corporation look.
(I've added 10% fee bonus to cover the effort I caused)

Thus I request docking permission for a corporate:

Application Wrote:Full Name: Hans Meier, Administrator of the Koepchen Depot in cologne
The organization's name: Koepchen Depot
The organization's tag: Koepchen.
Is the organization's tag protected? Yes
Identification: ALG papers for mox supplies and waste removal, RGS Shipping ID for mox supplies and silver exports
Headquarters: Cologne
Reputation with IMG: same as before

Your reasons for applying: Mox supplies, toxic waste removal and silver exports for Koepchens uranium supply route
Proof of the transaction: proof

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36