Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[Image: Tb35x.png]

All outstanding docking permission requests have been accepted.

Signed,
Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Board of Guild Masters
Full Name: Marcos Ferrera
Shipname: Lа.Corrupсiоn
ID: ALG Waste Disposal
Reputation with IMG: http://imgur.com/w5dj6hr
Your reasons for applying: Trading

Signed,
Full Name: Aelar Nailo
Shipname(s): Black.Autumn
ID: Zoner ID
Reputation with IMG: http://imgur.com/a/nDnZ2

Your reasons for applying:
Greetings, I just recently purchased a transport, a whale, and a friend of mine was showing me around and suggested I apply for docking rights so I could haul the ores your organization mines up and stores on Falster, which is exactly why I wish to have docking permission. I hope the above information is sufficient, if not, feel free to send a private message to my neural net account to get what you need from me.

Signed,
===DATA --- RECEIVED===

Full Name: Bairre O Rinn
Shipname(s): =CR=ISE-Wanderer.One
ID: Crayter Republic
Reputation with IMG: Snapshot

Your reasons for applying: As a Crayter Mover, I would be honored to be allowed to purchase and move your quality goods! I entrust that the Independent Miners Guild has only the best!
Full Name: David Foster
Shipname(s): Atlanta
ID: Interspace Commerce
Reputation with IMG: ANNEX

Your reasons for applying: Conducting business as an official representative of Interspace Commerce, establishing and improving economic relations between our factions, as well as occasional resupply assignments.

Signed,
[Image: u8fRzsC.png]

Good evening to you, I hope this transmission reaches you in good health.

The guildmasters have recently tasked me with the expansion of GMG business in the south Sirius sector, and where could I possibly find a warmer welcome than amongst our friends of the Independent Miners Guild?

We hope to discuss other matters in the future, but I am unfortunately hard pressed for time at this moment, so I will get straight down to business. I would like to apply for docking rights for Falster Station.

Full Name: Genjiro Nakada
Shipname(s): Ao.Karasu
ID: Gas Miners Guild (GMG)
Reputation with IMG: Repcard

Your reasons for applying: I cannot think of any reason not to apply! A cold drink amongst friendly faces in the lonely Omegas is not something to turn your nose up at, and of course the IMG's high quality mineral ores for sale at most reasonable prices. Need I say more?!

Thank you for your time, and may fortune forever smile upon you.
Deleted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36