Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Falster Trade Center
Priority: High
Topic: Base access

Vessel ID: Bowex)BigBen

Message Contents:

I would like to request access to your station for trading and safe docking.

Attachments: Rep

James West
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
Full Name: Samuel "Sdogga Man" Hudson
Shipname(s): CTU-7f "Raven's Talon" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter - Freelancer vessel, "The Reaper"
ID: Freelancer/Friendly and independant IMG private mining ally
Reputation with IMG: Image attached
Your reasons for applying:

Hello! I and my humble friends are but a small band of private contractors who primarily mine and occasionally lend assistance to friends. We run cobalt missions to France and operate our of Aland station. Recently we discovered your services and my application as leader of our friendly team is two-fold; firstly we would like permission to sell excess of 5K loads of cobalt and can make much more money in much less time for both of us if we could sell our load at Falster rather than Ile-de-France. Secondly, whilst defending against a Hessian raid, a way-ward shot triggered Falster Station's defence grid and forced me out of the near by space. This was, entirely, an accident, and is both credit to your stations excellent defensive matrix and my unruly firing when attacking enemies.
I humbly request officially that, as friends and allies of the IMG and hopeful partners of Falster and it's companies, your forgiveness and re-instation as a friendly ally and permission to dock. We will happily faithfully sell multiple waves of Cobalt to repay you for any cost the shield and weapons usage has caused.

Thank you for your consideration,

Sdogga_Man, Deadalus-1250 and co.
Greetings. I am Sdogga_Man, the owner of the "Reaper" civilian light fighter, one of a small team of friendly miners and allies.

Recently, I messaged you regarding a friendly, mutually beneficial request for trade permissions at one of your outposts, Falster Station, based at Aland shipyard in Omega-3. I also brought to your attention Falster's unwavering attack capabilities and reactions.

Unlike before, however, I come with more concerning issues.
The Reaper is the primary defensive vessel for a team of four mining vessels - an advanced train, a super transport, a mining vessel and myself behind the proverbial wheel of the fighter. It is a necessary tool, an important asset, and a key to our prosperity and survival.
While defending both Aland, Falster, and my small team from a band of Hessians, Falster's defenses once more opened fire upon my ship and forced me, limping, from the surrounding area. Unfortunately, the frustratingly powerful weapons that are apparently in place to protect Falster, weapons that only ever seem to be used on allies like myself, put my humble ship out of action before I could leave, and several million credits worth of cargo were lost. Not only that, but nearly a million credits in weaponry and power supplies were also destroyed.

Dear Falster operators, my request is simple, my concern understandable, and my annoyance most palpable. Your station's defenses were triggered without adequate cause or reason for the second time in as many days. Whether your alliances somehow make it that defending from Hessian ships translate to an offensive attack on your friends, or whether your shield radius simply detected a wayward shot from my weaponry, the ultimatum is still the same; IT IS SEVERELY DIFFICULT TO PROTECT YOURSELF WHEN NEAR THE BASE. For fear of being destroyed I now have to either never return to Aland, my home, or never shoot a weapon within SEVERAL KILOMETERS for risk of being attacked.
So I shall sum up with this. Every other station in Sirius, ignoring those that do not run trade operations, has a delay mechanism, an off-set that only activates defensive measures when the system is certain that the damage being taken is directed at said station and is not a single wayward shot. I humbly but firmly ask that you follow this trend, especially being an IMG-owned trade station.

Myself and my team are happy to sell our mining efforts, nearing 10K in loads per shipment, to you. We are more than happy to work for the prosperity of both yours, and our, livelihoods. But we cannot do so if your station continues to throw a tantrum the moment anyone sneezes near by.

Thank you for your time and I hope that we can come to civilized and friendly terms together.

Sdogga_Man, CTU-7f "Reaper".
Your base just opened fire on my friend's mining vessel for undocking from Aland.

If you do not retract your defensive parameters immediately we will consider you hostile and take the necessary measures required to settle the waters between us.

You have been warned. The time of friendship and offerings is very quickly coming to an end.
Full Name: Capt. Hammer
Shipname(s): (V)=Saltpillar
ID: IMG
Reputation with IMG: IMG Reputation

Your reasons for applying: I am Friendly to the Guild and would like to help supply your base and trade.

Thanking you kindly

Capt. Hammer

[Image: Tb35x.png]

All outstanding docking permission requests have been accepted.

Signed,
Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Board of Guild Masters
Full Name: Rikka Koizumi
Shipname(s): Suijin
ID: Freelancer
Reputation with IMG: *
Your reasons for applying: I'm just trying to make a living by moving cargo for those who need it

Signed,
Full Name: Ishy Komoto
Shipname(s): Komoto
ID: Samura
Reputation with IMG:Neutral

Your reasons for applying: Exporting ore

Signed,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36