Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Full Name: Paul Rutherford
Shipname(s): RLS|SS-Tectonic, RLS|SS-Melbourne
ID: Freelancer
Reputation with IMG: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9...a9f7b88ccf&

Your reasons for applying: Greetings to the IMG,

Thanks to the profits of our operations so far, I have been able to aquire a new vessel for my fleet. Also I formalized my company as "Rutherford Logistics Solutions". I am interested in further trade and cooperation and I'll happily accept future contracts to asisst in mining operations. For this purpose I request docking rights for my new ship. I will keep you updated on my fleet and my designations.

Best Regards,
Rutherford
Full Name: Liam Gold
Shipname(s): AWES-Tango
ID: AWES
Reputation with IMG: https://i.imgur.com/bvUf9DX.png

Your reasons for applying:

Howdy IMG!

As a new full fledged member of AWES. I've heard rumors of the Falster base selling silver at a premium price.
If we were to collaborate, this would ensure lucrative numbers to both parties.

PS: My study buddy in flight school, Derek.Hale, has recently joined your faction.

Please accept my to your glorious base, so we can start trading and build up a friendship.

Best Regards,
Capt. Liam Gold
Full Name: Maximus "Max" Newman
The organization's name: Rock 'n Stone Incorporated
The organization's tag: RnSi|
Is the organization's tag protected? Yes.
Identification: IMG
Headquarters: Barrier Gate Station - Coronado
Reputation with IMG: Link

Your reasons for applying: To supply the station with Silver Ore
Proof of the transaction: IMG Sub-group but not official, not sure if I will need to pay the money regardless. Let me know if so.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Tb35x.png]

Greetings Maximus "Max" Newman and Liam Gold.

The Guild welcomes you to Falster.

With regards,

Falster management

Ending transmission

[quote="Independent Miners Guild" pid='2316755' dateline='1701335341']
[Image: Tb35x.png]

Basic Information:

Congratulation, you have successfully reached the Information site for Falster Station!

Falster Station is located at the western part of the Walker Cloud in the Omega-7 system towards the gate for Omega-3. Primarily intended to serve as a Refinery, the official commodity dealers buys ore harvested directly from the fields at competitive prices and sells the refined materials be they silver or diamonds .

Buying
Selling
Silver Ore ~ 60 SC/unit
MOX ~ 18 SC/unit
Industrial Materials ~ 15 SC/unit
Uncut Diamonds ~ [To be added] SC/unit
Silver~ 75 SC/unit
Toxic waste ~ 1 SC/unit
Diamonds ~ [To be added] SC/unit

Docking Permission:

Falster follows the example of other open stations (or freeports) granting your vessel(s) docking access.(Falster is now open access)

Furthermore, we do not only welcome corporations which want to conduct business, but also travelers who are searching for a safe port in the Omegas.

Your application will be denied if:
  • Yourself or the organization you represent is considered as an enemy of the Guild or is not allowed to dock on IMG installations.

By applying to be granted docking access to Falster Station, you also agree that:
  • You will not use this station as a base of operations for any unlawful actions. Unlawful actions are defined by the Guild Regulations.
  • You will not use the station to escape from law enforcers.
  • The Guild has the authority to withdraw your docking permission at any given time and without warning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36