||This page has been retired but kept for historical or other reasons, The information on this page may be incorrect, out of date or just not relevant to this version of Discovery. It should not be taken as canon nor any authority on the current version of Discovery. It is kept simply to show some history of the Discovery Mod:
- The official faction of Samura was removed on 19.05.02018
What Links Here • Page History • Historical Articles
|Samura Heavy Industries
|Date of founding
||Hiroshi Tsuda and Tatsushima Samura
|Base of operations
||Shinjuku Station, New Tokyo
|1. Outmaneuver and Takeover Kishiro Products.
2. Make Billions of credits.
3. Remain Political power as such, or greater.
4. Continue to bring honour to Kusari and it's Citizens.
5. Outsource and Outcompete Synth Foods in Kusari.
6. Complete Construction of H-fuel operations in Hokkaido.
7. Eliminate Competition.
8. Continue to stay as the Largest corporation in Sirius.
- This is a player faction. For the affiliated NPC faction, see Samura Industries
General information and politics
Samura Industries, one of Kusari's 'Keiretsu' Sprawling industries that control whole companies across Kusari.
Shinjuku Station, the Corporate Headquarters for the Sprawling industrial complex known as Samura. The history of Samura is deeply intertwined with the Kusari Shogunate, it's ruling body. Samura holds key contracts for the Construction of Kusari Navy and Terraforming operations in the Tau-Borderworlds, and previously held the exclusive rights for the distribution of valuable resources produced by the Gas Miners Guild (GMG). However, Because the agreement with the GMG has recently expired, Samura faces fierce competition for the GMG's business archrival Kishiro Technologies. Samura is also engaged in a protracted disupute With Synth Foods over the race to feed the evergrowing expanding Kusari population.
(reserved for later adding)
- Chief Business Manager - Maintains the Industry on a day to day basis, requires updates from Other Executives weekly. All Access to Samura vessels and is Second to one and only, Nora Samura
- Shipping and Trade Executive - Maintains the shipping vessels and their crews, coordinates Convoy efforts and profit gathering. All Access to Samura trading vessels, limited on Samura fighters/bombers.
- Security Executive - Deals with security issues on Samura vessels and their safety lies in this mans hands. Has access to all Fighters/Bombers and limited access to personal Transports.
- Employees - Day to day businessman that run and operate the ships and deliver goods to foreign and domestic bases. Has Limited access to our vessels.
- Learner - General trainees of the company, gathering their first ship, ID's and IFF's, Access to Starting Vessels.
- Samura ID
- Samura IFF
- Samura Tag: Samura|-
- Samura|-Shipname -- Applies to all transport, liner and freighter class vessels
- Samura|-Name -- Applies to all fighter and bomber class vessels
Equipment and vessel regulations
- Equipment regulations:
- Permission must be given by CEO for the Use of Codenames.
- Civilian weapons.
- Vessel regulations:
Zone of Influence
- Shipping Vessels have access to:
- Rheinland, Liberty, Gallia and Kusari held space.
- The Tau's and the Sigma's.
- Omicron Theta and Omicron Gamma
Other areas are off limits due to the Dangers of Sirius that are unknown and present.
Bases of Operation