Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
dis gam is mistak
# delet gam

JK, in all seriousness, it doesn't really make sense to me as to why BD did the things it did to become the NKS, and I wouldn't know why, but as I said it doesn't really make sense. Other than that, I've never interacted with you lot, so I guess good faction.
(12-18-2020, 03:20 PM)Jayenbee Wrote: [ -> ]Except there is if you assign a cardinal direction to the 2D NavMap.

ownd.
i stop staring at disco for about a month and the next time someone brings something to my attention it's a feedback thread of another faction with a name that makes the souffle i made with just mozzarella seem zesty in comparison

have you considered making like your dad and going for a cigarette run

collectively

all at once
(12-18-2020, 03:57 PM)Typrop Wrote: [ -> ]i stop staring at disco for about a month and the next time someone brings something to my attention it's a feedback thread of another faction with a name that makes the souffle i made with just mozzarella seem zesty in comparison

collectively

all at once

never change albert
edit: also please come back we miss you
can you like disband already

oh
(12-18-2020, 03:32 PM)Jayenbee Wrote: [ -> ]The likes of you Reeves, sat on the Xenos. How's that working with organisations from outside Liberty going? Not very Vanilla Xeno of you.

If you're talking about the IMG or Zoners, those are both vanilla relations. If you're talking about that negotiation with the Outcasts, sure, you can call it that if you want. But then getting mugged at gun point would be the same as cooperation by your definition. And I must then again refer to things expressed clearly in vanilla, namely that the xenos want to aggressively take over the illicit streams of revenue in Liberty.

Please provide citations, and I will simply direct you to the source material I relied on.
As the official Discovery Elites Clubâ„¢ gatekeeper, I can confirm I have repeatedly barred Reeves from entry.
Young Tenshi tends to skiddadle along faction feedback pages expecting to read faction feedback. Seeing people throwing tantrums at each other makes young Tenshi displeased.
(12-18-2020, 04:12 PM)Kage Tenshi Wrote: [ -> ]Young Tenshi tends to skiddadle along faction feedback pages expecting to read faction feedback. Seeing people throwing tantrums at each other makes young Tenshi displeased.

Mood.

(12-18-2020, 03:57 PM)Typrop Wrote: [ -> ]i stop staring at disco for about a month and the next time someone brings something to my attention it's a feedback thread of another faction with a name that makes the souffle i made with just mozzarella seem zesty in comparison

collectively

all at once

I do need more tobacco now you mention it...
(12-18-2020, 04:01 PM)Reeves Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2020, 03:32 PM)Jayenbee Wrote: [ -> ]The likes of you Reeves, sat on the Xenos. How's that working with organisations from outside Liberty going? Not very Vanilla Xeno of you.

If you're talking about the IMG or Zoners, those are both vanilla relations. If you're talking about that negotiation with the Outcasts, sure, you can call it that if you want. But then getting mugged at gun point would be the same as cooperation by your definition. And I must then again refer to things expressed clearly in vanilla, namely that the xenos want to aggressively take over the illicit streams of revenue in Liberty.

Please provide citations, and I will simply direct you to the source material I relied on.

Have you ever just considered that people would like to play the game how they want to play and don't in the slightest give a damn for what you say? Nor do they desire to stick to 'Vanilla lore', as Discovery is years after Vanilla. Why can't people just make a faction how they envision something to be? If you're so concerned with the lack of Blood Dragons true to vanilla factions, make one!

The move to NKS was primarily to stop our official faction from appearing as THE BLOOD DRAGONS. We're not THE Blood Dragons. We're just a player faction that represents a portion of the NPC faction and we're doing things our way. Because we're doing things our way, we don't want to give the impression that we've taken over the entire NPC faction and represent the entire faction, as that's just not fair. Other people are free to make other Blood Dragons factions and do stuff how they see fit! Fair play and all that. How is that so hard to grasp?

Sure, you don't like our faction. Fair doos. To each their own. But that doesn't mean you should ruin other people's fun just because you're unhappy.

You seem to be so stuck on just being right that you're missing the entire point.

Times have changed. We're years into the future. The Blood Dragons as an organisation have existed for over 506 years, that in itself is unbelievable. The idea that mindsets cannot or have not changed since then is absurd. Why couldn't a rebel organisation or a part of it decide to try to take things into their own hands after 506 years of failing to achieve their original objective the way they have been doing so for 506 years!?
Discovery happening years after vanilla doesn't mean you can do things that contradict vanilla lore for no apparent reason. If for centuries Blood Dragons didn't make a separate state, chances are they wouldn't come to that road 27 years after out of the blue.

Pretty much only Mollys got the solid separatist background and good potential for that play.

Each and every faction of course can do everything they want with their RP, but it doesn't make the server any favors if you have more "governments" and "micro houses" than people online on average.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28