Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Thank you for your support, I am really eager to turn this bad boy to something really good. Making it what it should be.
The work isn't easy since there is a lot to changes and I am improving most of the things. But thanks to Slappy giving this opportunity to me.
No problem I tried my best to keep this faction going making choices I was forced to do to keep the activity going, but some of those choices may have lead to the downfall of this faction I am afraid.

Good luck Leon make this faction what it used to be. I will still be here to support you in anyway I can. Do as you must to bring life back to this faction.
Quote:In the addition to the above laws, all of the following goods are considered Contraband in all of the above systems, and are to be obtained and destroyed using as much force as necessary.
Artifacts
Cardamine
Synthetic Marijuana
Nomad remains and tech
In addition to the above, anyone carrying Blood Dragon or any allied pilots are to be arrested, and pilots obtained using as much force as necessary.

Note: IFF that is only allowed to carry Cardamine is GC and the outcasts

Since when Blood Dragons allow Cardamine??

And since when you allow Outcast??
The regulations are awkward - basically now you would be anti Order indie, even LF in your systems, yet openly let Outcasts including indies pour Cardamine to Kusari.

This needs a major rework or just scrapping/retconning altogether imo - it reads as public laws, but is it? You are back to a movement instead of a separate government. You can scratch this law concept and turn it into a gameplay guide for blood dragons instead.

The Cardamine thing should clearly be just turning a blind Eye to GC while being publicly against it as you are doing it for gameplay reasons, there's no need to break BD lore imo, or let Outcasts free reign in Kusari without GC present.

I always saw it as - see OC without GC in Kusari, tell him to get the fuck out and shoot him if he refuses. If GC are around ask them to vouch for him.
All right, calm down, okay?

This is a side note for people who didn't read my previous comms with the GC that we were going to overlook. This isn't an official rule. This is only used to remind folks of the blood dragon about that comm with the GC I have made. There is a reason that is a Note: and not written officially. and in addition, why you say I am an anti-order? I removed all the Coalition permission. What made you thought I am an anti order?

If there is a problem just write it down and I will fix it to be honest, That was a lot to go through and rework so probably there are some problems
I strongly recommend having someone who speaks/writes fluent English go over and proofread the faction's information and laws.
(02-08-2021, 06:39 AM)L e o n Wrote: [ -> ]I removed all the Coalition permission

Also about this. Is there any roleplay regarding removing Coalition Docking Permissions on the Chugoku?
(02-08-2021, 11:34 AM)Couden Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2021, 06:39 AM)L e o n Wrote: [ -> ]I removed all the Coalition permission

Also about this. Is there any roleplay regarding removing Coalition Docking Permissions on the Chugoku?

Will be soon. I dont' have any time to do so mainly this week. But expect an Comm in a few days. I am trying my best to do things here because other members got stuff to do same as me.
(02-08-2021, 12:01 PM)L e o n Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2021, 11:34 AM)Couden Wrote: [ -> ]

Will be soon. I dont' have any time to do so mainly this week. But expect an Comm in a few days. I am trying my best to do things here because other members got stuff to do same as me.

Are you kidding me?? You remove all Coalition permission for what? Come on bro leave BD to somebody who will lead it the right way don't do that you ruin it what Slappy and i started from the beginning, yea we messed up with Genan that was part of Takeda RP don't you ruin something and change logo that is Takeda clan logo please change it
(02-09-2021, 10:45 PM)Hawkee Wrote: [ -> ]text
they probably removed coalition access because Coalition and BD friendship is pretty f*cking dumb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28