Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragon Feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Good luck to you! We tried simmilar thing with Mollys, kinda didn't work out in the end even though I loved the concept and thought it had potential.
- But Mollys are just underplayed in general

Diaz

Guys close this thread this is no longer normal to call out for no reason, guys have changed the name and that's it let them do more as they want
Thanks for your feedback, I am sorry that OUR faction is not to YOUR liking.

To the rest thanks for the support. (happy)
Well, it's nothing about liking or disliking the faction as nothing really changes as of now. I just expressed my private opinion on the matter and hold no negative towards you guys. I just hope it won't head in the direction that I'm afraid it will. Other than that good luck and hope you do good, because being lawful in Kusari ain't easy.
Since I came back last year people always joked about how BD| didn't represent the dragons completely, so now it's bad that they openly say that? Are they supposed to stay with the status quo of being referred to as the Red Dragons? If anything people should welcome this so bd[ can do what they've been wanting to do

Can't do anything in this community without there being outrage
(12-18-2020, 08:07 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck to you! We tried simmilar thing with Mollys, kinda didn't work out in the end even though I loved the concept and thought it had potential.
- But Mollys are just underplayed in general

don't compare this to mollys lmao
(12-18-2020, 07:51 PM)Backo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2020, 07:46 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]My light fighter is better than these guys. Unlike them, it has a functioning government. And and its totally unbiased statistics agency can proudly confirm that the government has a 0% corruption rate!

Oh no, now even the Light Fighters are a semi-house state with laws. Has science gone too far?

A semi-house state!? That's a insult! Light fighter states beat any House in every statistic! Inclusion of population in state matters? Ours is 100%! Military strength? 100% of our population serves, and voluntarily too! Not to speak about real estate - what our average citizen owns is several times that of an average House citizen, plus wealth is perfectly equally dispersed among all social classes! That's why we've never had any strikes, let alone rebellions, in our entire history!

Every nation should reorganise into light fighter states.
So what's happening - you merge with the indie group, Leon 1ic slappy 2 and NKS is put to sleep?

I must say looked at the laws more closely and you have the narrow list of allies, shoot everyone else in some systems yet don't have visa system etc. Even with factions you have mutually 90% on, quasi lawfuls etc.

Heck if you were to use the laws you would aggressively remove even Order Indie transports and light fighters that just want to go back to the vanilla OG Base

Plus there's no "can enforce laws" line - I'd probably just let them go in the new entity
This already on the go don't worry, we are doing a major re-work.

We have a large document that fixes the all miss understanding and all the problems that the law book had. It will take some time because we need to bb code it as well
So that is what happened then? In that case Major Kudos goes to Slappy - there are so many sad people around that sit on 1iC for way too long, they rather all but kill their own factions and often NPC factions themselves than release pixel power to someone active and willing to put the effort in, and guide them as lower HC members instead.

This was such a swift and open minded merge I have no doubt in my mind Blood Dragons as an NPC faction will be a thing again for a long time, thanks to NKS doing what's good for the faction, NPC faction and the game itself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28