|This page has been retired but kept for historical or other reasons, The information on this page may be incorrect, out of date or just not relevant to this version of Discovery. It should not be taken as canon nor any authority on the current version of Discovery. It is kept simply to show some history of the Discovery Mod:
Pilot carrying this ID is a Slaver, who :
- Can trade and escort only Slaver ships
- Can only demand human beings or Human Organs from other ships
- Can engage pirates, terrorists and lawfuls within their Zone of Influence
- Cannot fulfill bounty contracts
- Cannot ally with any lawfuls
- Can only land on unlawful bases, Zoner, Neutral, and Freelancer bases, and bases where Slaves are bought/sold for more than 600 credits or where Human Organs are bought/sold for more than 1800 credits
Carrying unmounted IDs in your ship, as well as not equipping an ID, is a serious crime.
As a historical ID, it is no longer available for purchase or use in game. Available locations are included for reference only.
|Spoiler: Buying Locations|