|This page has been retired but kept for historical or other reasons, The information on this page may be incorrect, out of date or just not relevant to this version of Discovery. It should not be taken as canon nor any authority on the current version of Discovery. It is kept simply to show some history of the Discovery Mod:
- Can trade and escort smugglers
- Cannot attack anyone except in self defense or to defend the vessel they are escorting,
- Cannot ally with any lawfuls
- Cannot fulfill bounty contracts
- Cannot pirate
- Cannot use any ship with more than 3,800 cargo space, except for the Pirate Train
- Cannot land on any lawful bases when using the Pirate Train
Carrying unmounted IDs in your ship, as well as not equipping an ID, is a serious crime. Note that using the Pirate Train means you cannot land on any lawful bases as it makes you too visible to the authorities.
As a historical ID, it is no longer available for purchase or use in game. Available locations are included for reference only.
|Spoiler: Buying Locations|