Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Jack.Spang.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 129c.png][Image: 2.png]

Greetings Professors,

Barter

Today I managed to acquire a Mk1 Light Cloaking Device for one of my ships, not only this but I managed to negotiate a 10% discount for it.
Negotiations

[Image: Y2bXLtX.png]

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Operative.Norman.Bates.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 76b.png][Image: 2w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 30w.png][Image: 40w.png]

It is disgrace I have to yet again prove myself to reclaim my position, but when Professor commands I obey.

Superiority

• Relatively recently I have tracked Secret Intelligence Service agents performing extraction of an asset all the way to Cambridge where I was engaged and left four corpses as a reminder to not meddle into Lane Hacker affairs.

• In the course of Assignment 52 I have alone attacked a group of five hostile vessels and scored three subsequent kills before breaking off and returning to safety.

Obliteration

In the past I used to hunt Xeno Alliance a lot.

Clandestinity

Mercilessness

Up until now I have filed over 35 regular assassination reports regarding almost 100 kills from which over half concerns primary targets. Relevant data can be found in the following resource and within my profile.

Humiliation

Deadliness

Up until now I have filed over 35 regular assassination reports regarding almost 100 kills from which over half concerns primary targets. Relevant data can be found in the following resource and within my profile.

Deviousness

Following are the logs containing assassinations augmented through the use of electronic warfare.

Raid

...data...corrupted...

Survivability

...data...corrupted...

Contribution

Mentorship

As a Master Assassin I have either trained or evaluated many of assassins that joined our ranks:

Reliability

I have completed or contributed to completion of 8 Assassin Assignments in total.

Relentlessness

...Operative.Guy.Thackeray.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Esteemed Professors, fellow Hackers,

Firstly, i apologize for the long break between the actual reports and for how short this one is going to be. But, i believe, what fallen into my sight might be somewhat worthy, and require further investigation on our side. Perhaps, it will be better for you take a look and make conclusions yourself.

Amenhotep with Legionnaires.

The vessels' captain was not very talkative, but it left me in no doubts it was our famous fujitive Johnatan Kalh, and he found himself some new friends to hang out with.
Process this data as you please, i would, however, recommend further investigation.

...uploading.data...

[Image: 129b.png][Image: 2.png]

Esteemed colleagues,

Enlightenment
It is with a heavy heart that I must report my failure at finding a solution to combining the 3 types of shields into a singular version. I reached out to Ingenuus Research Group for assistance but have not heard back from them. And thus my research has come to a standstill. So until I hear back from them my research can not proceed.

...Professor.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3a.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 33.png][Image: 43.png]

Just so happened that I was traversing California to see a fleet of Gallic capital ships. Being the responsible Libertonian, I of course came back with bigger guns at my disposal and annihilated what I could. Also, it was an accident. I was reaching for Cardamine, but hit the wrong button. Happens when you have only one eye, I suppose.

...uploading.data...

[Image: 129a.png][Image: 2.png]

Greatings fellow hackers,

Reliability

Just a quick report to remind everyone not to open the Manifesto.virus that was recently up-loaded to the neural-net. As some of you have overheard, I used some ancient properganda from the unorganised hackers of the Sol system and attached a virus to it so anyone that views it should be more susceptable to a system malfunction when in combat around any spyglass node (including our minified scanners). Unfortunately I forgot to add any code to protect even ourselves from the virus. So again DO NOT VIEW the Manifesto, named A Hackers Eye View.

...Interruptor.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: fuaLRNw.png][Image: 2.png]

Buonasera Professors

This report starts with links to previous posts linked to Level 1 Column F criteria.
Distribution
Determination

I also would like the following 331 pilots transferred to be added to my Relentlessness total.

Arrivederci
Maria Freudenstein

...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]

Greetings. Just a small criterion completition.

Barter

I successfully fulfilled a deal with the Separatist Special Response Team for the sale of a Minified Spyglass Scanner. The said scanner was successfully delivered to the chosen meeting point as well as being installed successfully.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]

Good evening, esteemed colleagues and Professors.

I understand it's a shame there were no word from me for quite some time. As such, i am going to make up for this with this brief yet saturated report.

Mentorship.

The basics combat training with Mr. Spang in Connecticut Virtual Reality simulation system. It was concluded that Mr.Spang is well aware of his flaws and has will to learn, get better and overcome his flaw, however, I suggest further combat training within Virtual Reality simulation system, and i am ready to make sure of his improvement myself. Tomorrow we are going to attend the combat training for some more time.

Combat training guncam recording.