Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: FisXB8l.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Mr Khan,

I will be forever thankful for making Enma Loyola undress for us. I wanted to see her infected boobs for a long time now...

Purely for academic purposes of course.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Operative.Kamal.Khan.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 137a.png][Image: 2.png]

Mr. Weisen,

Don't mention it, I intend to analyze the photos in further detail in my private chambers on Mactan as well, although I think our conclusions will be similar...

...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144a.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Hello, Assassin Raphael Drake giving a small update of the recent events.

I received a call from Master Assassin Mildred Wolfe that there is work to do in New York. Anyways I was still at Rochester having a talk with the local Junkers repairing my bomber after our last fight in New York where we took down a few Navy fighters. I've deployed into space and met up with Mildred who was already present at Manhattan orbit. It seemed the Liberty Navy was fighting a rather large number of Nomad vessels, however, I've only seen the last remnants of the fleet, with several damaged capital vessels the Liberty Navy was withdrawing their vessels from the combat area as we engaged their wings in order to take a few down of them. The Nomad fleet has been already destroyed as we were attacking them.

Luck wasn't on our side this time and we only took down a single Navy fighter and the Outcast capital vessels were wiped out entirely. My lack of experience in bomber vessel cost me my ship and my success in this operation as we were fighting incoming Liberty Police fighters. My ship was destroyed and my escape pod has been retrieved by Master Assassin Mildred Wolfe who managed to escape the battlefield unharmed.

What I gain from this unpleasant experience? I've realized that there is much more to learn than just being a fighter ace within the inner circle, tactical decisions and combat awareness are very important treats that have to be schooled and improved, I apologize for my failure.

That is all for now, stay safe. Assassin Raphael Drake out.

...Operative.Max.Zorin.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 149c.png][Image: 2.png]

Colleagues:

I recently undertook a mission of critical importance to our efforts to reclaim the Fu Manchu from the hands of the Unioners. With the help of a sympathetic underworld contact, I was able to lure LSF Agent Aaron Sommers to Planet Pittsburgh in the hopes of finding me. Instead, I found him. After a fairly brutal interrogation, I obtained his access codes to the LSF secure communications channel. Under the guise of being Agent Sommers I contracted a professor at Cambridge to do a comparative analysis of the KKS-Sirene and the Fu Manchu. That report is attached here for a more detailed reading.

In short, there is a 1 in 750,000,000 chance that the KKS-Sirene is NOT the Fu Manchu. This should greatly strengthen our bargaining position in our efforts to reclaim the Fu Manchu.

...Operative.Sol.Horowitz.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 154b.png][Image: 2.png]

Good afternoon.

Been a while since I last wrote a report. In the last couple of weeks I've managed to gather data on several ships, which I then uploaded to the Spyglass Network Scanner. Since I have managed to scan over 20 different ships, I believe I've completed the Awareness criteria.

Today I had a particularly eventful day. I was flying in New York, alongside the outcast gunboat SAW-D, when we were intercepted by several navy and police ships, most of them gunboats and capital ships. Shortly after, we were engaged and had to fight back. The outcast gunboat was destroyed in battle, but I managed to eliminate LPI-Alban.Jankowski[D] before I had to retreat the scene.
Visual data

...uploading.data...

[Image: 154d.png][Image: 2.png]

Good day.

Yesterday, I was able to finish the remaining Import/Export routes I believe I had to fulfill to qualify for the Industrious criteria. In doing so, I also captured several pilots which I left aboard the Mactan Interrogator, as required for the Relentless criteria. Bellow you'll find the respective evidence of these feats.

-Completion of several smuggling routes
-Transfer of the captured pilots

...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144a.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Esteemed Professors.

I have received a message from Assassin Kurt Ambrose and Operative Justin Vek with a very odd presence in New York. It appears that an Order battlegroup accompanied by the 5th Liberty Navy fleet was passing through Liberty space. As we're technically allies with the Order and their remnants and splinter cells I do not really mind their presence in our space. Anyways, it seemed that this was a rogue operation lead by the 5th Navy Fleet and it is to be expected that they share a mutual alliance. It appears that the Order operatives were preparing the Navy for another Nomad Invasion on Liberty space, as it appears their presence was due to the Nomad attack I have mentioned in my previous report. However, upon questioning the reason for their presence I was met with unnecessary hostility and cheeky answers from the captain of the Order Battleship "Neteru" while the other Order operatives remained rather calm and friendly. I will attach all voice logs to this report now, which includes content from Mr.Ambrose, Mr.Vek, the 5th Fleet Carrier Captain Evans, the Order operatives and myself. However, while I was talking to them Mr.Ambrose took down one 5th Navy fighter vessel somewhere in the Pittsburgh Scrapfield. I also will upload visuals on the ships participating in the meeting which also contains the visual confirmation of the destroyed Navy fighter vessel. I hope that the Professors consider this information worthy enough to consider it for a Espionage. I also want to add that one of our diplomats sends a message to the Order Overwatch and if needed I will do it myself.

That is all for now, stay safe. Assassin Raphael Drake out.

...uploading.data...

[Image: 154a.png][Image: 2.png]

Horowitz here.

Last night, I encountered a bounty hunter by the name of Sean.Murphy. This one has sure proved himself to be a small nuisance, as of late. He was in a hurry to collect a bounty on me and move on to some Legion pilots, so we both agreed to get it over with. Needless to say, the Lane Hackers's superiority was made clear. He was particularly unlucky, as his hull was breached by one of his own missiles.

Soon after that, I was joined by Assassins Raphael Drake and Kurt Ambrose, as well as Subverter Kage Tenshi. We followed a navy pilot by the name of Michael King to Pennsylvania. It wasn't long before a horde of hostile ships joined in. We managed to quickly destroy a bounty hunter gunboat, but, in the end, we were outmatched. I've taken the liberty to attach evidence of the elimination of both bounty hunters bellow.

-Sean Murphy
-Greta Murphy

...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3c.png][Image: 65w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 24w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Enlightenment

The following Special Tactical Maneuvers have received visual aid to showcase how it is done:

WHACK - Worm Hole Assisted Cruise Kick

Corkscrew Evasion

Cruise Jumpstart

Minescape - Trade Lane Assisted Escape

Feignscape - Wormhole Assisted Escape

The following trick should be added as new Special Tactical Maneuver

Driftscape - Driftscape is a risky maneuver and should be used when you and your pursuer is in cruise. This intricate maneuver is performed while cruising towards Jump Gate, Trade Lane or Jump Hole, initiating engine kill to keep momentum at around 1k left to your escape route, then by swiftly turning your ship so that you can launch a cruise disruptor at your pursuer after which you turn back towards your escape route and ready up to dock with it. This leaves your pursuer out of cruise and out of range to disrupt the lane or block your escape route and gives head start on the other end of it. Best used against pursuers who do not have auto-countermeasures while you do.

The following tip should be added as part of Top Detection Policy

Radar Filter - Scroll through Radar modes to only have selection of piloted ships and prevent hostile solar objects or drones to obstruct your target selection.

Radar Glimpse - While unreliable, a good way to detect location of target which is further than 15k away.

...Assassin.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136a.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 43w.png]

It seems the Liberty Police, Inc. is using undercover Officers in an attempt to catch us off guard. Honestly this was just to damn easy if I may say so myself. This filthy corporate police dog took massive damage against my superior Vindicator. He was left with his tail between his legs and his honor scattered all over trenton. Yes, thats right. This tough officer ran away and crash landed on Trenton because he could not handle an Assassin of the Lane Hackers Inner Circle. Evidence is hidden within the code.

Identification| - |Crash Landing