Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Nikolai.Diavolo.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Today I made in-depth studies about the Liberty Navy Cruiser. Expecially about how much it fails in combat as well as intesity and color of it's explosion:

[Image: screen3dg.png]
[Image: blueto.png]

And I should add the Cutlass is a Bomber capable of any tasks the Broadsword fulfilled to this moment. I personally reccomend it for it's agility, expecially the strafing.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
...uploading.data...

Today in Texas ...

I destroyed one, as a Zoner disguised, Ageira Bison with Passengers onboard.

I forcefully adjusted the attitudes of two naval 'officers' (puppets I would say, rather)

And finally escaped the [LN]- Primary fleet; twice.

...uploading.data...

I've been sitting around the NY-Texas route waiting for the believed Interspace and Ageira Transports to pass by. After a not very long while one showed up, not even thinking about possible consequences of not equipping amor or refusing my demands - I destroyed the said vessel, twice.

Shortly after, a different Interspace flunky super Transport type 'Mastodon' passed by, filled with Nanocapacitors, just like the last one [I suspect that being the main exported good of Houston now]. The great amount of a mix btween helariousity and stupidity of that trader made me destroy his vessel; four-kill-streak-like.

As last target an Ageira Bison, with rather casual armor pieces, came through the gate and made it into a little discussion with me, probalby hoping for it's backup, which never arrived in time, since I burned it after the captain refused to leave all of his cargo to me.

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

One LPI lackey left floating down a tradelane in a multitude small pieces.

:: ID Scan
:: Destruction

...uploading.data...

I tought the LPI- how Hellflurry-Tachyons effect the stability of ship hulls once more and the =LSF= how I manage to slip through their fingers by escaping them after a ~80k chase.

After that happening I found a DSE patsie hauling corporate-brain-parts and took care of it the most effective way - get it taken down by friendly fire of a nearby governmental puppet, which I de-atomized right afterr the corporate one has been dealt with.

Additionally I eliminated some police-shilling Freelancers in California.

...uploading.data...

Had fun acting as DSE miner in Alberta, while actually piloting the Chimera. First, a miner showed up and refused to pay he tax for mining in the field. He should have known better, or might have considered doing some math before deciding to not comply, because I wanted 'too much'.

My next target was an agressive Interspace flunky, which brain-capabilities didn't match with his wide-open mouth. I burned him with no mercy. Once in Alberta on the Chimera, the other time in Ontario on the 'Perdition.

...identification.target...''Ursus.Hagen''
...confirmed.kill...''Ursus.Hagen''
[url=http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8315/screen6zv.png][/url]...confirmed.kill...''Ursus.Hagen''

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

What happened to the Ageira Technologies battletransport that tried to cross Alberta?

:: Combat
:: Destruction

That happened.

...Trainee.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initiated...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 9.png]
Dear Professors,

I wish to inform you that the procedure of securing the power cell was successful. It was transferred to one of our transports in Galileo. I think that in the near future the cell should be moved to Airdrie Hideout. I will later send detailed specification of the laboratory that must be prepared before we can begin further studies. The most important thing about the new laboratory should be its isolation from the main systems of the base. The best scenario would be a detachable, preferably completely separate, laboratory compartment.

I also wish to inform you that I have started combat training and engaged in Hacker's everyday duties. A police wannabe flying a Roc bomber decided to attack me in Colorado. I moved to Galileo, but he was still following me. I lured him out to Shikoku, where they have no jurisdiction. Despite all of this, he opened fire on me. That was really rude. I felt deeply offended. When I noticed that he had no antimatter cannon, my Bactrian minced him into molecules. I had a really bad humour after this unfortunate event, but later on I met these two nice unaffiliated traders who decided to share some wealth with me. And then, at Galileo jumpgate in Colorado, I stumbled upon two Ageira's heavily armed transports. I was attacked but prolonged fight enough to allow Mr Nikolai Diavolo and Ageira's Bane to show up. Both transports were destroyed in Shikoku and the gate and lane parts were delivered to Leiden. All things considered, it was not a bad day.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...receiving.attachment...

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...Technician.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initiated...

I completed a few trade contracts between local smuggling checkpoints in my Dromedary freighter today. I began on Niverton, hauling excess pharmeceuticals to the Junkers of Inverness stationed on Invergordon. From there I shipped a load of silver to Leiden. To thank the Junkers for their valued contribution of precious metal, I returned to Invergordon with counterfeit software. The Junkers asked me to play courier between them and the Zoners, and thus I carried another shipment of silver to Bethlehem in Pennsylvania. The Zoners quickly unloaded the silver and sent me on my way with a load of Neon for Invergordon. In looking out for our own resources and profits, I repeated the silver and software exchange.

The total revenue reached approximately five million (5,000,000) Sirius credits.

Good hacking out there.

...uploading.data...

Today on a regular piracy operation in Liberty's core system Ms. Hunter and me encountered a Freelancer Trader with cargo, which was generally unknown to me. After a short while of interrogation I knew the said goods came from the house of Gallia, which is positioned behind the Tau's, although most other information are unreliable at best.

I took the chance to confiscate small amounts of Gallic Plastic, 'Nox', Gallic Petrochemicals and a Gallic Artifact as well. I brought those into the safe havens of Cochrane right away, so the R&D devisions there can pick it up.

Furthermore, I received commdata about the Freelancer I got those goods from and I am about to contact him for a delivery of greater amounts of the said objects as well as some others, which are very hard to get hands on in Liberty and for horrend prices at best.