Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136b.png][Image: 2.png]

Esteemed Professorship,

It is with great honor to report the possible completion of Assassin criteria and I have laid out the evidence for you to judge. Over the course of this trying challenge I have learned to keep calm, shoot straight, analyze the situation that is before me.

Deadliness
Superiority
Humiliation

Have all been completed with evidence to follow and corresponding Logs.
Jared.Huckabee| Jared ID Scan | Carlos.Lopez| Carlos ID Scan
Vaughn.Stroebridge | Vaughn ID Scan

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Saboteur.Guy.Thackeray.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 126b.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 33.png][Image: 40.png]

Espionage

During a probe into [redacted] area with Professor [Redacted] a wealth of interesting information was found, related to a specific outpost within [Redacted] system, in sector [Redacted]. Further Information will be forward via encrypted channels.

...uploading.visual.data...

[Image: L84YpIZ.png]

...uploading.data...

Professorship,

Espionage

Normal piracy operations in Colorado led me to an individual called The_Fizzicist. This vessel was traveling to the Kepler system and I noticed Classified Data was on his ship. After asking the individual about obtaining it he willingly gave it up. The corresponding intel concerned Gallia and has been turned in to the Lane Hacker R&D Vessel. The proof is hidden within the code.

<~> | <~>

...uploading.data...

Professorship,

Hidden within the code you will find evidence that Freeport 12 have been utilizing USI Transponders and Identification on their Transport. After asking them about it they apparently hired new people. Should the Professorship wish to make an official inquiry then you may do so, or should you ask me to then I will.
X

During my visit near the Freeport I had came across a DSE Transport and while I was roughing him up with my stellar vocabulary I never touched him. He then requested assistance from a nearby Zoner Osprey who fell quickly against my skills. The Transport took refuge on Freeport 12 and I will be sure to track him down and make him suffer for his hostile actions.
X | X
...uploading.data...

Professorship,

Subversion

I made my mark against a DSE Transport and a USI Transport and took what was owed to us. Both transports cooperated though the Freeport 12 men had much more to say and threatened to have the professorship involved, how interesting. The DSE vessel was extorted of 500.000 credits while the USI was extorted of 1.000.000 for their foul tongue

DSE|DSE Transfer| USI|USI Transfer

...uploading.data...

Professorship,

Subversion

Me and Thackery where able to catch two Ageira Transports and we where able to Extort both of them and have one admit Lane Hacker Superiority! This will serve as a warning to the Ageira community that we will catch them and make them bow to our will.

Identification|Extortion|Admitting Lane Hacker Superiority

...uploading.data...

Professorship,

I came across a very weak looking Miner and chose to ignore it, however it was foolish and chose not to ignore me and tried cutting the lane I was attempting to enter. I made it down the lane to The New York Jump gate in Pennsylvania and confronted the Miner about his hostile actions. The fool must have been defecating himself because he didnt say a word and tried running. Well I was not going to tolerate this insolence so I told him to stop so we can chat. The Miner refused and after jumping back and forth between New York and Pennsylvania I humiliated this fool by telling him how much of an idiot he is and finishing him off with a Cruise Disruptor. The proof is hidden within the code.

Identification |Destroyed by a mere Cruise Disruptor

...uploading.data...

Professorship,

Ruthlessness

I was able to catch up to another Ageira Transport this evening. It appears for the longest time they where asleep at the helm and awoke due to my weapons breaching their hull. I demanded 3.5 Million credits from these pathetic fools and they refuses as usual. I continued my assault and the chase led on into Texas where this transport could not take anymore damage. He finally paid and I sent him on his way right after I told him to remember we are the gods of Ageira and they must bow to our will.

Identification|Cargo|Payment

...uploading.data...

Professorship,

Humiliation

During my route in Pennsylvania I was able to catch an Agent of the Liberty Security Force in the Mine Field. After some words was exchanged we fought to the death. After besting him so badly I told him to beg for his life and admit Lane Hacker superiority, he refused and I humiliated him by ending his pathetic life with a mere cruise Disruptor. The proof is hidden within the code.

Identification|Humiliating Defeat

//delete