Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Infiltration

Honored Professors and esteemed colleagues. With great pleasure, I am here to announce that I have finished the "Infiltration" career criteria by collecting valuable intelligence about a rogue Interspace transport and selling it to the Liberty authorities two times. I have attached everything notable here:

Reaching out to the Lawful Authorities
Distribution of intelligence to Luisa Chiavallati
Distribution of the first half of the intelligence to "Lawman69"

This step marks my full completion of the intelligence career path which I am very pleased with. That is all for now.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Operative.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: fuaLRNw.png][Image: 2.png]

Buonasera Professors,
as we are halfway through the year I thought it would be a good time to visit our export and import network to ascertain that all participants are still in place and fulfilling our needs.

Export bases visited can be seen below with import following.

Export following the listing order in our Technical Manual Import also following our Technical Manual order.

I am happy to announce all was as it should be with only one aside. That aside has already been broached in our internal neural net.

Maria Freudenstein

...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Right, before I get immersed in planning:

As per this conversation, I have traded for the information that the Outcasts under Fiorella Arianna de Marco are seeking "alternative sources of distribution" for Cardamine, and engaged in attempted assassinations against the Rogue leader. The words "The Xenos don't want to change Liberty." were presented to me as a direct quote from her, as well. We learned from Professor Wolfe's previous encounter that the Xenos cannot be relied upon by anyone, and that they have no qualms about backstabbing. Apparently, this has been in development for at least three years, and I believe it poses an existential threat to Cardamine and its trade. If the Xenos successfully sold Outcast movements, locations, and smuggling routes to the LSF, it could spell the end of the Lane Hackers at least, if not any Liberty Unlawful group to oppose the Xenos.

I recognize that the Rogues are not considered a hostile or neutral faction, but I do note that Hemlocke in particular is known to be repeatedly belligerent against Lane Hackers in general, and as such I am reporting this under the Subterfuge criteria, with the claim that I extracted valuable information from a neutral or hostile individual. Simply put, he doesn't really like us.

I will research the identities and affiliations of those Outcasts under de Marco, and will provide a report at a later date. That is all.