Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 2.png]

Greetings, fellow hackers. Let's get straight to the point.

Barter
I am on the edge with this one, as it is fairly simple, however simplicity can be a good thing. Attached is my evidence of a trade with the Liberty Rouge Transport Someone.Else's.Problem. The following images are taken from gun cam recording, and thusly have the marks of such, as I still haven't repaired the single frame capture software.

X>Initiation of the trade.
X>Action of trading.
X>Farewell.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Operative.Stefan.Pomerov.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 118b.png][Image: 2.png]

Greetings my fellow Colleagues!

Oh my! It has been more than a fortnight since I've practiced this time honored tradition;
None the less I have a couple of reports:

Sabotage - Subversion

Whist conducting operations in the Manchester system, along with Mildred Wilde and Mr. Thackeray
We found ourselves beholden to a Bowex Freighter.
The fool did not have anything in his cargo hold, so we held him for the maximum allowable 'fundraising' that we permit: 500k SC.

Influence ((Pending))
Intelligence - Espionage -

From my Understanding of the Influence and Intelligence fields, I felt that this should be considered a Combined Report.

Due to the nature of this report, I must direct The Professorship to confidential communications.

----

This Concludes my reports at this time.

Stefan Pomerov

...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 23.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Greetings, colleagues. Another day, another report.

Infiltration & Subterfuge

Out of my own initiative, I untertook a trip to the Omega-3 system to see the results of the Bretonians' assault over Aland. It is clear from the loads of disabled ships around Aland that the final push was bloody for both sides - to this, as an add-on, I included a small snippet of the traitorous Olympia battleship. But I digress.

Today, I came upon -in a rather casual way, that is- a Gasherbrum-class IMG Gunboat , callsign [ALG]-Taifun manned by miss Lisa Richter, head of ALG Security's Beta Squadron. We had a chat regarding Aland's aftermath, and by the logs given below, she shared with me some juicy info. You can also notice the deal I attempted to strike with her in regards to become an useful asset for us.

As you could read, the Core joined forces with the Bretonians in taking Aland, as these1234 guncam shots provided by miss Richter support. To add to this, the Core has -as stated by the logs- a form of hostility with both IMG and ALG as well. I inquired as well about certain -yet unconfirmed- rumors regarding ALG's docking rights revoked in all of House Rheinland, as miss RIchter didn't know due to her status.

Regarding the completition of both the aforementioned criterion, aside of leaving the communication link between myself and miss Richter in regard to the visual proof she forwarded me, I shall leave the overall evaluation in the hands of the Professorship.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo
...Operative.Franz.Oberhauser.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 141b.png][Image: 2.png]

Subversion

Dear Hackers,

I'm reporting the successfully extortion of another 2 vessels, this should finish my subversion criterion.

Ruthlessness

But that's not all, I managed to catch a Universal Shipping vessel flying around in Bering, while he wasn't really that interested into having a small conversation, I decided to ask for a donation which he happily complied too.

While I'm not sure where I should report that, I'm going to upload a small conversation between me and a corporate vessel of the Gateway Shipping Corporation, it looks like he wants to work for us.

...Operative.Franz.Oberhauser.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 141b.png][Image: 2.png]

Barter

Dear Hackers,

I can hereby announce that the Junker Congress approved our registration on their Bounty Board. This will be another secure income of credits for our deadly pilots and should also benefit our partnership and relation with the Junker Congress.

This should finish the Barter criterion for me.

...Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: iRqfxpV.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Report,

Superiority

A recent tour to Manchester was met with the company of two Bretonian Police fighter vessels, upon detecting them coming down the lane from the New London gate linking to Birmingham station - I severed the connection to stop them both. Apparently I nearly scared them off, they neglected to try and bring me in at first, perhaps they saw that the situation was bait. None the less, while they were both alone, I took the opportunity and attacked both of them. One was a light fighter, trying to deal small amounts of damage to me while the other - a heavy fighter - sunk in as many shots as it could. In a surprise maneuver I switched to the light fighter on approach, stripping it of its shielding and taking it down with a single mine. Without his companion to back him up, the heavy fighter was easy prey, and he too was destroyed by a stray mine.

Scan 1 - Scan 2

Death 1 - Death 2

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
...Operative.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 2.png]

Reconnaissance

Greetings Hackers, Hackettes. I bring to you a trial of endurance, where the music didn't last long enough. Attached is the entirety of the slave run to Malta, as captured by guncam recording. With the exception of getting lost, nothing notable happened.

> RECORDING

...Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: iRqfxpV.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Report,

Mercilessness

Three fightercraft targets have been eliminated and claimed within the scope of the regulations set by the Lane Hacker Job board. The first among these was a Bounty Hunters Guild Manta outside planet Manhattan near the defense grid. Thinking he could take me easily, he engaged alone - to his own demise. The second was a similar situation in Cortez, near Curacao. A lone LSF pilot attempted to take me down, as the tides quickly turned and he realized he had bitten off more then he could chew - he made a failed attempt to flee. The final encounter took place in Leeds after a Bretonian Armed forces battlegroup composed of two Carrier vessels and two fighters entered Leeds were Provocateur King and I were stationed. The two fighters engaged, unfortunately Provocateur King suffered serious damage from repeated Nuclear mine detonations, in return I destroyed one of the B.A.F vessels and chased the other back to the New London Jumpgate - which it used to flee.

Encounter 1.

Encounter 2.

Encounter 3.

...Initiate.Yoko.Kayabuki.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 142d.png][Image: 1.png]

Determination

Was able to get two quick targets, located in Pennsylvania. After an attempt to get the main transport to offer up credits, it opened up along with it's miner. The mining ship was quick work, and we got the transport before it hit Erie. I loaded up it's Helium and brought it back to sell to our allies.

...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CI6wVnr.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Report:

After our encounter with the GMP| vessels yesterday and the apparent relay to Provocateur Elektra King I began to investigate the locations of any facilities owned by this new group of freelancers. Their holding facility, as you may already know, is in Bering. The location specifically is just along the destroyed trade lane connecting Bristol to Marshall station. Judging by the encounter on site with one of their trade vessels, they are stocking up on Premium scrap - military hardware may not be out of the question. Indicating the obvious conclusion that profit is their end goal. During the encounter their trade vessels were willing to comply and submit credit payment - indicating that in today's word they're already making quite a sum.

It might not be trouble for us, but I believe our allies in the sector may want to know exactly what they're dealing with should it arise.

Loc.