Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#33CCFF]Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

Lex Zimmer you are eligible to claim kills for the IMG Bounty Board. Good hunting!

Lennard Wenceslaus, exceptional work again. Keep working like that and bonuses will come soon!

Jade Reaver, you claimed a bounty in Omega-5 which is not covered by the Omega Bounty Zone. Unfortunately your kill is not valid in order to receive the payment.

Ricochet, neither Omega-41 nor Omicron Theta is part of the IMG Bounty Zones. Unfortunately your kill is not valid to receive the payment.

Last but not least, all the outstanding payments have been issued:

[Image: imgpayments2282011.png]

To all parties: The Bounty Board will be offline for maintance until 31st August 819 A.S.

You should be aware that all kills that are claimed from now till that day are not valid.

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
Name: Philip Morris
Call-Sign: Buster_Morris
Ship Type:
[Image: img2.jpg]
Identification: Bounty hunter
Weapons Loadout:
[Image: img3.jpg]

Some things about myself: Slick and greedy bastard, however with iron grip

I wish to claim bounties in these IMG Bounty Board Zones:
[x] Taus & Orkney
[x] Southern Bretonia
[ ] Omegas
[ ] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board:
[x] Yes
[ ] No
income transmission...
link establish..
screen show a face...
[Image: 93531888.jpg]
ID: Jacques Brissot

Bonjour...

and regarding a bounty on IMG bounty board,

one QCP member

ID
kill

2.500.000 send to SMP|Bank

Au revoir!

screen off...
link terminated...
transmission ended...
---
income transmission...
link establish..
screen show a face...
[Image: 93531888.jpg]
ID: Jacques Brissot

Bonjour..
for IMG and ICMG bounty
today Tau 23

some outcast storta was in tau 23
ID
kill prove

IMG bounty board
5.000.000 SC on SMP|Bank
ICMG bounty board
2.255.000 SC on SMP|Bank

also with that outcast was 2 GB one outcast and one pirate ku.ex. taged SR

ID
kill prove

if you want to pay for this pirate,it is your choice,i see your board don't cover generic pirate,
the other GB was escape...

Au revoir..

screen off...
link terminated...
transmission ended...
----- BOUNTY PAYMENTS -----
Mister Brissot we are sorry to have to inform you, that your kills cannot be paid. Our previous announcement stated that the board was closed until the 31st August for all claims.

----- ANNOUNCEMENT -----
-> The IMG bounty board is closed until further notice, all kills made until the board reopens cannot be paid.

°transmission corrupted°

// it is good idea if you close the board to announce it in the first page because people who hunt don't read all pages behind and come here to claim the kills, so they don't read any single msg in 18 pages topic.So you could avoid confusion and bunch of claimed invalid bounties that are also in violation of the bb rules.

Mr Morris please submit your reputation with IMG in order to complete all the requirements of your application request.

Lennard Wenceslaus, you are removed from the Bounty Board since you now work for the EDGE.

To all parties: The Bounty Board is now re-opened.

' Wrote:
// it is good idea if you close the board to announce it in the first page because people who hunt don't read all pages behind and come here to claim the kills, so they don't read any single msg in 18 pages topic.So you could avoid confusion and bunch of claimed invalid bounties that are also in violation of the bb rules.
//Noted.
Name: Hammer "Arty" Solotov
Call-Sign: BHG|Gunship_Hammer, BHG|22nd-Bokaboom
Ship Type(s): Bottlenose, Sea Serpent
Identification: Bounty Hunters Guild
Weapons Loadout: Civilian, Bounty Hunter weaponry, Bottlenose is razor/pulse/missile
Some things about myself/the company I represent:
Howdy there! Taus are my homeland, both ma' and pa' are, well, were IMG, before ma' got smacked by jellyfishes in an attack against Java. My bro' Argus got all blood crazy and joined the Guild Core, but as for me: ya can't raise the dead, so no point threshing through the whole 'verse. Anyways, I'm moving me good old Bottlenose gunship to the fringe, hope to get some bastards hammered in the future...

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[X] Yes
[] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Hammer "Arty" Solotov
Incoming message
Login: Alexandra Ujo
Points of data make a beautiful line:
Name: Alexandra Ujo
Call-Sign: Shichigatsu
Ship Type / Reputation / Weapons Loadout:
Identification:
Some things about myself: Nanakorobi yaoki or "keep trying", that's a good motto for a person like me. I had the good times and the bad times and the bad times, and there is no coincidence in me applying for a contract with the Guilds. Yet, nothing would be more self-explanatory than the results of our work.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[x] Taus & Orkney
[x] Southern Bretonia
[x] Omegas
[x] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[x] Yes
[] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Alexandra Ujo