Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Aaron Tucker
Call-Sign: Lerinor
Ship Type(s): >Link
Identification: >Link
Weapons Loadout: >Link
Some things about myself/the company I represent: I am your regular Bounty Hunter, does that suffice, yes ?

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG Bounty Board

[size=small]A. Tucker
>>> Signal Incoming.
. Loading : ______________
Completed
Opening Transmission...
>>> Reading...
Subject : An unlucky trip

Quote:Procedure: Demand the cargo from the transport. If it complies and jettisons it, destroy it immediately. If it doesn't, destroy the ship and then the drug too. Note that if it carries insignificant amounts of cardamine, it should be ignored. Lane Hacker vessels should also be ignored.

Quote:Required Evidence: Timestamped photo of the cargo hold and cargo's destruction. Interesting parts of the chatlog are also welcomed to be submitted.

Identity / Cargo / Cargo in space / Cargo blasted / Chatlog history

Quote:4'000 units - 5 million credits

The guncam didn't work so good during the destruction of the cargo. It didn't take the Time when he dropped it and when I destroyed it. Apologies.

$5,000,000 (If you got enough evidences) could be sent to : [color=#FFFFFF]The.Lotus

Transfert : [YES] / [NO]

<div align="right]_________________________________________________________________

Closed.
[font=Agency FB]Bounty Claim - Tactical.Reaver

Titanium-[HoT] bites the dust, Omega-3 - ID Pop

2,500,000 to Tactical.Reaver

Have nice day.

Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

----- REGISTRATION REQUESTS -----
Aaron Tucker bounty hunter? Accepted, of course.

----- PAYMENTS -----
Rüdiger Möller sadly your claim cannot be paid due to:
' Wrote:[font=System][color=#CCCCFF]However, if the [color=#FFFFFF]killing shot was made [color=#FFFFFF]by another participant, you are not allowed to claim the kill for yourself, even if he permits you to claim it for you.
[Image: pud1q.png]

----- PRIVATE MESSAGES -----

(automated removal messages:)

Terrance Watson your registration on the IMG bounty board has been removed for not claiming any kills in over 3 months.
(last claim: 26 April 820 A.S. - overall claimed: 2.4 million)

Mark Beckenbauer your registration on the IMG bounty board has been removed for not claiming any kills in over 3 months.
(no claims)

[color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
- Zero of the Guild -

Got an XTF chick for ya.

She said she isn't interested in me, and it would never work between us. Then I told her I was always after her bountiful head.

Looting the pod afterwards would only be the bonus.

Scan
Destruction

2,500,000 SC to BHG|Cool

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
::::Incoming Transmission::::
BHG|Mor-rioghain

Kills: Executioner-[HoT], Titanium-[HoT]

Just as I was passing Cardiff Facility in Cambridge on my way to the battleship my lane was cut by these two individuals. After some small talk we opened fire, one of them was pretty much in love with his mines ... too bad they didn't feel the same way for him, he blew up on impact with one of his mines. While the other (Execurioner) decided to do the "smart" thing and flew into the planet in a last ditch to save whatever was left from his dignity

Proof: Payment owed: If the suicide run counts as a possible claim then 5.000.000, if not then 2.500.000 to BHG|Mor-rioghain
Your name: Aaron Tucker

Where the money is going: Lerinor

Kills: Titanium-[HoT]

Circumstances: Yet another pirate trying to run for the 'Port, looks like it worked *cough*. Note, that permission to shoot within the NFZ was given by a CoF representative.

Proof:
Payment owed: 2,500,000
// removed
[Image: CommsLink-sangria01.png]
Bounty Claim - [color=#990000]Sangria.Reaver
[color=#CCCCCC]

[color=#FFFFFF]Target:
Death: Yunque [color=#FFFFFF] -

[Image: jsly8m_th.jpg] [Image: j9n3o6_th.jpg]

Target: Death: Giulliano|Sails - 2,750.000

[Image: pardl_th.jpg] [Image: 25ui14g_th.jpg]

Total Payment owed: 4,750.000

[Image: commslinkend.png]
>>> Signal Incoming.
. Loading : ______________
Completed
Opening Transmission...
>>> Reading...
Subject : (Don't) Repose In Peace

There is no turning back. The first was lost in the mine field, where it's my battlefield. The second made a pretty short siege near Java station.

Outcasts: $2,000,000

'€¢ If the target is in a Gunship or a Gunboat the payment is multiplied by 4.0

$16,000,000 could be sent to : [color=#FFFFFF]The.Lotus

<div align="right]_________________________________________________________________

Closed.