Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
[Image: b567d48cb47b.jpg]
Name: Mogul Kahn
Call-Sign: Mogul.Kahn
Ship Type(s): @
Identification: @
Weapons Loadout: @ @
Some things about myself/the company I represent: A long time I worked at the Liberty Police and i acquired military experience. I would like to increase a range of my operations. Also I am impressed by the actions of `The Lost Star Vigilante` and in the future i would like to join their ranks.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s):
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG Bounty Board
Mogul Kahn

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

Evening,

Today I stopped a Rogue slaver in Coronando. I ordered him to drop the slaves so that they could be saved. But that inhumane bastard shot them right in front of me! Over 4000 slaves! That sick ****!

I made sure that junkheap wont ever haul slaves again...

[Image: th_evilslaver1.jpg]

[Image: th_evilslaver2.jpg]

[Image: th_evilslaver3.jpg]

I gave it my best but I wasnt able to save them.

*sniffles*

Dunno if this is eledgable for payment. I'll leave that in your hands.
Should you choose to send some over, it can be send to BHG|We.Just.Dinged.Them

Lafou

end of message
[color=#33CCFF]Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

----- REGISTRATION REQUESTS -----
Mogul Kahn you have been [color=GREEN]accepted
on the board.
----- PAYMENTS -----
No payments this week.
Mister Lafou we appreciate the attempt, but we can only pay when the slaves are free and save. We don't want them to die.

----- ANNOUNCEMENTS-----
New targets have been added to the bounty list:
Azumi (Kusarian Mafia) for 10 million credits.
Takeshi's.Castle (Kusarian Mafia) for 10 million credits.
Belisarius for 10 million credits.
Logistics for 10 million credits.
Gaylord.Pascal for 10 million credits.
The.Omega.Menace for 10 million credits.
boeing for 4 million credits.
[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

Evening,

1 Outcast bomber less. he was in the way of one of your convoys.

[Image: th_castbomber1.jpg]

[Image: th_castbomber2.jpg]

2.000.000 can be send to BHG|Finishing.Touch

Gally

end of message
Name: Miguel Mendoza
Call-Sign: Magic.Mike.

Hola!

It is with sad heart that I have to withdraw myself from the Taus and return to southern Sirius. My father has been diagnosed with cancer, and it's uncertain whether he will survive. The Elders have granted me permission to return home to be with my father. I'm therefore asking you to take my name off the list of contracted hunters. I feel it's more honorable to tell you up front, than to simply fade away. I have talked to a man named Mike Stone, to take my place instead. He usually works in pair with another skilled pilot, so they will need to organize themselves before they apply here. I do, however, expect both of them to give it a try in the Taus.

Miguel Mendoza
Name: Jack Frost
Call-Sign: The.thief

Identification: Identidication, Load out and ship type

Some things about myself/the company I represent: I'm a bounty hunter so it's pretty obvious what I represent

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Bretonia
[] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

Jack frost
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
OTIS.HAGEN, FREELANCER

[Image: Otis-Message.jpg]

AHOY Miners! I'm looking to start claiming kills against some of the baddies in the Omegas and connecting regions, so I need to register for your bounties. I'm operating with a Freelancer ID and a Bounty Hunter IFF, am friendly with your house forces and corporates, and hostile to most of your unlawfuls. I'm currently flying a Kusari Explorer gunboat with an all-basic loadout--might change the turrets a bit later but they will be neutral or friendly to you if I do. Rest of the requested paperwork is attached. I'm anxious to get started so let me know if you need anything else.

Name: Otis Hagen
Call-Sign: Otis.Hagen
Ship Type(s): Kusari Explorer

Identification:

[Image: th_Otis-ID.png]

Weapons Loadout:

[Image: th_Otis-Loadout-1.png] [Image: th_Otis-Loadout-2.png]

[Image: th_Otis-Rep-1.png]

Some things about myself/the company I represent: I used to sit in the first chair with my cousin Festus, a well-known and successful hunter around Liberty and the Independent systems. We decided to split into two ships to cover more area.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

Otis.Hagen

END TRANSMISSION
Name: Matthäus Jepsen
Call-Sign: Stahlgewitter!
Ship Type(s): Touketsu
Identification: Freelancer
Weapons Loadout: [WEAPONRY] [UTILITIES]
Some things about myself/the company I represent: I'm a mercenary from Rheinland, and I sympathize with the IMG's goals of independence and freedom, while still maintaining a decent profit. I'd like to think my life is modeled around the same principles.

[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

[Image: matthaeus4small.png]
Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

----- REGISTRATION REQUESTS -----
Jack Frost once you send a verification of your hostile standings towards Outcasts and Corsairs you can start hunting for our board. Though, as you excluded the Omegas, if you don't intend to hunt Corsairs a verification about your hostile standing with the Outcasts is sufficient.

Otis Hagen we would require a verification about your hostile standings towards Outcasts and Corsairs. Once this was provided you can start your hunt.

Matthäus Jepsen you have been accepted on the board, but I want to point out, that we require you to be hostile to Outcasts to claim on them.

----- PAYMENTS -----
[Image: Ncmog.png]

----- PRIVATE MESSAGES -----

[color=#FF9900]Miguel Mendoza
you have been removed from the list on your own request. I hope your father gets well again, but also stay alive out there! Southern Sirius is a dangerous place.
(last claim: 18 March 820 A.S. - overall claimed: 4.0 million)

(automated removal messages:)

[color=#FF9900]Carmen Sanchez
your registration on the IMG bounty board has been removed for not claiming any kills in over 3 months.
(last claim: 7 January 820 A.S. - overall claimed: 4.9 million)

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
' Wrote:Otis Hagen we would require a verification about your hostile standings towards Outcasts and Corsairs. Once this was provided you can start your hunt.
Proof attached.

[Image: th_Otis-Rep-9.png]

I will begin shortly. Thank you.