Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>Incoming Transmission
>Decrypting Data

Name: Jean-Calude Teissier

Salut!

[size=11]
Quite a few days of sweeping the Taus got me some quite some lowlives, many of whom which escaped to the nearby rock that the Maltese tend to call their home. But some weren't lucky enough. Let me present guncam shots of their hull breach.

Callsign: MommasBoy

ID: Outcast
Cargo: Invalid
Destruction: Dead
Payment: 3.000.000

Callsign: FL|-Aurora

ID: Freelancer
Cargo: Cardamine
Destruction: Dead
Payment: 5.000.000

Apart from that, I got another info for you. A Junker vessel carrying cardamine, and he escaped with the aid of his Maltese allies. You might want to check the vessels callsign in your stations docking allowance list, since he might retreat to your stations with that filth in his hold, when confronted.

Callsign: Not.A.Smuggler

ID: Junker
Cargo: Cardamine
Destruction: Invalid
Payment: Invalid

That is all for now. Total payment towards [UC]-Claude.Teissier.
Adieu.
[/size]

>Deleting Data
>Transmission Lost
[Image: 87yA9EI.png]
Salut.

This Outcast attempted to overcome me by surprise in the Tau-23 system several days ago. He was underequipped and ill prepared for the task, and is barely worth mentioning. However, a contract is a contract, and I will take the price you offer for him, as meager as that may be.

Mego

The sum of $1,500,000 can be sent to the account [UC]-Matthieu.Picard at your earliest convenience.

Adieu.

[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]
[Image: jNFIM3e.png]
Salut!

As per our intelligence agreement, I have some information for you. I'm not quite sure how you'd value this, but you can take a look and determine its worth for yourself, oui?

Anyway, our post on station noticed this group headed up to Alpha, but we didn't have the manpower on hand to intercept. I was available for recon however, and took flight on the off opportunity we would at least catch them on the way back. The timing was good, and I managed to scan every vessel but one! I would expect that its cargo was full of Cardamine too given its company, however.

Recon Mission

Whatever sum you determin this to be worth can be sent to the account [UC]-Affaire.Lucrative at your earliest convenience!

Adieu!

[Image: TB_head_2.png]

Your name: Luisa Game

Where the money is going: Faze|Luisa.Game.

Kills:
  • |+|-Furtiva = 3,000,000 x 6 = 18

Circumstances: Got myself into a huge Tau 37 fight that took me back to T23 and Nagano. An hour later and many destructions later, the Outcast/Nomad force was wiped out, despite having 4 gunboats in the fight.

Anyway, on to my kills and claims:

Proof:
Payment owed: 18,000,000

Signing off for now.

Luisa Game

[Image: tbfoot.png]
Name: Sunny
Bank Account: {AFC}-Falling.Comet[P]

Target: buu
He showed up in the taus uninvited. So i shot him up with the rest of the outcasts that were there.
• ID Scan: http://i.imgur.com/kqlVRTw.jpg
• Kill Shot: http://i.imgur.com/MU8MBfj.jpg

Payable bounty: 3 million

Total payment owed: 3 million
[Image: jNFIM3e.png]
Salut!

I have an interdiction to report! It's been a while, but I found this Sirian Junker hauling back a huge load of that Maltese trash in Tau-23, and when he refused to drop it I set about to make him! He fought hard and attempted to flee into Kusari, but I put him down and wasted the weed!

Cardi Interdiction

That'll be $5,000,000 sent to the [UC]-Affaire.Lucrative at your earliest convenience!

Adieu!

Target: Don.Capo
He showed up in the taus uninvited. Got orders from IMG| to take him out. He get freaked out and wanted to suicide but I guess my CD got him just in time. *laugh*
• ID Scan: http://i.imgur.com/Y2Tp2eM.jpg
• Kill Shot: http://i.imgur.com/kp8xdzs.jpg

Payable bounty: 3 million

Total payment owed: 3 million

Target: Veto.Premo
He showed up in the taus with 40 slaves claiming they are for his farm. He didnt wana drop them so I helped him.

Evidence of Kill and saving the slaves. Click here

Payable bounty: 3 million (kill) + 4 million (slaves rescued)

Total payment owed: 7 million
[Image: GmXjEbE.png]

Some of our members who have elected to return to the Taus and continue the good fight have racked up quite a set of kills.

Target: < Cpt.Tillius >

• ID Scan: <Junker Cardamine >
• Kill Shot: < Destruction >
Payable bounty: < 10 million >

Target: < Soic >

• ID Scan: < Pirate >
Payable bounty: < 2 million >

Target: < Wesker >

• ID Scan: < Pirate >
Payable bounty: < 8 million >

Target: < Hinkls >

• ID Scan: < Junker Cardamine >
• Kill Shot: <Destruction>
Payable bounty: < 10 million >

Target: < CNS-Morimillion >

• ID Scan: < Corsair >

Target: < Ghost.Ship-S.Spiegal >

• ID Scan: < Corsair >

Total payment owed: < 46 million to [HH]-Guildfunds >
[Image: cody_zps6f359587.png]

**** SENDER: IMG Bounty Board Administration ****

**** TO: Various Recipients ****

To: Jean-Calude Teissier

I am glad to announce that your payment for the destruction of the vessel with the callsign 'MommasBoy' has been forwarded to the account [UC]-Claude.Teissier and would like to congratulate you on a job well done.

Unfortunately the payment for the destruction of the Cardamine within the cargo hold of the vessel with the callsign 'FL|-Aurora' could not be forwarded to the specified account due to the fact that no evidence of the Cardamines destruction was provided to the guild. Should you provide this missing evidence to the guild we would be happy to forward the credits to your specified account.

As for the intel gathered on the vessel with the callsign 'Not.A.Smuggler', we would like to thank you for bringing this evidence to our attention. For this service to the guild we would like to thank you by giving you a bonus of 2,000,000 credits, which has been forwarded to the account [UC]-Claude.Teissier.

A total of 5,000,000 credits has been paid into the account [UC]-Claude.Teissier.

To: Matthieu Picard

I am happy to forward the money owed to your account for the destruction of the vessel 'mego' and wish to congratulate you on a job well done. The money has been forwarded to the specified account [UC]-Matthieu.Picard.

A total of 1,500,000 credits has been paid into the account of [UC]-Matthieu.Picard.

To: Antoine La'Biere

The information you have provided to the guild is most invaluable indeed, I will make sure that this information goes to those that will put it to best use. As a thank you the guild would like to provide you with 12,000,000 credits, this money has been forwarded to the specified account [UC]-Affaire.Lucrative.

As for the destruction of the ship with the callsign 'Duke_McClane' and the associated Cardamine, I would like to personally congratulate you on a job well done and notify you that the money owed has been forwarded into the specified account [UC]-Affaire.Lucrative.

A total of 17,000,000 credits has been paid into the account of [UC]-Affaire.Lucrative.

To: Luisa Game

Firstly I would like to say good work on the destruction of the outcast gunship with the callsign '|+|-Furtiva'. Secondly you will be glad to hear that the guild has forwarded the payment owed to the specified account Faze|Luisa.Game.

A total of 18,000,000 credits has been paid into the account of Faze|Luisa.Game.

To: Sunny

Regarding the destruction of the vessels with the callsigns 'buu' and 'Don.Capo' I would like to personally congratulate you on a job well done. The money owed has been forwarded to the specified account {AFC}-Falling.Comet[P].

Regarding the destruction of the vessel 'Veto.Premo' on behalf of the entire guild I would like to say thank you for doing a spectacular job of rescuing those 40 slaves. The money owed has been forwarded to the account {AFC}-Falling.Comet[P].

A total of 13,000,000 credits has been paid into the account of {AFC}-Falling.Comet[P].

To: 'Holman's Heroes'

On behalf of the guild allow me to congratulate you on the successful destruction of the following ships with the callsigns: 'Soic', 'Wesker', 'CNS-Morimillion' and 'Ghost.Ship-S.Spiegal'. You will be very happy to hear that the money owed has been forwarded to the specified account [HH]-Guildfunds.

Unfortunately regarding the destruction of the vessels with the callsigns 'Cpt.Tillius' and 'Hinkls' and the Cardamine they where carrying, the guild is sorry to inform you that payment cannot be forwarded to your the specified account [HH]-Guildfunds. This is due to the fact that no evidence of the destruction of any cardamine was provided to the guild. If you are able to rectify this matter then we would be happy to forward the credits to the your specified account.

A total of 26,000,000 has been paid into the account of [HH]-Guildfunds.

[Image: end.png]