Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

----- REGISTRATION REQUESTS -----
Griffin good to see another Freelancer who is out to make cash the honest way. Your application is [color=GREEN]accepted
, good luck!

Lee Rock Bounty Hunter - always welcome. Your application was [color=GREEN]accepted
, good hunt out there.

TSBN that is quite a weird name, maybe you would like to share your real name with us? Or at least a name which we could call you? Anyway, good to see some claims already, sadly they cannot be paid before being accepted to the board, but do not mind that, with this message your registration is complete and you can start claiming here.

----- PAYMENTS -----
Silver Reaver those slaves have to be rescued, not killed or left floating in space! We cannot pay for that unless you provide evidence of their rescue. Also, the claim on VoidStar_01 was not valid due to a faulty destruction verification.

8-Ballers three of your claims were not valid, you have been informed about this already.

Jack Frost neither your callsign "The.Thief" nor "Kevin.Johnson" could be reached for the payment. Please contact us to clear this up. (Payment: 4 million credits)

[Image: zHVf8.png]

----- PRIVATE MESSAGES -----

(automated removal messages:)

Jacob Skye your registration on the IMG bounty board has been removed for not claiming any kills in over 3 months.
(no claims)

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
>>> Signal Incoming.
. Loading : ______________
Completed
Opening Transmission...
>>> Reading... (Re-Sending - Modified Message)
Subject : Lisence to kill

First of all I thank you for my registration. After that I will make sure to get good GunCam in future. I think that you would appreciate the next one (Modified too).

Best Regards, Lee.

<div align="right]_________________________________________________________________

Closed.
' Wrote:TSBN that is quite a weird name, maybe you would like to share your real name with us? Or at least a name which we could call you? Anyway, good to see some claims already, sadly they cannot be paid before being accepted to the board, but do not mind that, with this message your registration is complete and you can start claiming here.

good to hear this.
you can call me Tsotne, Captain Tsotne
>>> Signal Incoming.
Completed
Opening Transmission...
>>> Reading...
Subject : Regular kill

This one was taken in Tau 23. It was an old school fight as I like to do. He was brave for an Outcast, but not enough strong to force me to give up.

Quote:

Outcasts: $2,000,000

• If the target is in a Destroyer, Cruiser, Battlecruiser, Dreadnought, Carrier or a Battleship then the payment is multiplied by 2.0

• If the target is using a Capital Armor Upgrade VI or higher the multiplier is set to 4.0

$8,000,000 could be sent to : The.Lotus

<div align="right]_________________________________________________________________

Closed.
Incoming Transmission-
-Griffin

MR_virus : 2.000.000 SC
Scan - Boom - Boom

XxbTWxX : 2.000.000 SC
Scan - Boom

Total : 4.000.000 SC
To : Griffin

Transmission Ends-

:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

Found 2 titans shooting up the place around Freistadt. I told them to take it elsewhere, by firing app. 60 missles at them.

[Image: th_Nerrig1.jpg]

[Image: th_Nerrig2.jpg]

[Image: th_Kliza1.jpg]

[Image: th_Kliza2.jpg]

4 million can be send to BHG|Explosive.Eddy

Eddy

end of message
Incoming Transmission-
-Griffin

DustySAN : 8.000.000 SC
Scan - Boom

Total : 8.000.000 SC
To : Griffin

Transmission Ends-
Greetings IMG officers,

I was running a patrol through Tau-29, when an Outcast gunship named Gattopardo decided to shoot out the tradelane. Then when he saw who I was, he started firing on me without warning. Bad call on his part. I dont mind--paycheck either way.

[Image: th_Gattopardo-id-1.png] [Image: th_Gattopardo-expl-1.png] [Image: th_Gattopardo-kill-1.png]

1 outcast: 2 mil; gunboat bonus: x4; Total: 8m

Otis.Hagen

>>> Signal Incoming.
Completed
Opening Transmission...
>>> Reading...
Subject : Never alone

Patroling around Tau 23 mining area behind a red signal heading miners in action. Due to the situation, I had to act really fast.

Quote:Outcasts: $2,000,000

• If the target is in a Gunship or a Gunboat the payment is multiplied by 4.0

$8,000,000 could be sent to : [color=#FFFFFF]The.Lotus

Closed.
[font=Century Gothic][color=#CD0202] Incoming transmission...
[Image: nZTCL.png]
ID: Teraku Oshiro

Moved in to assist several Guild ships in Tau 23 against an Outcast raiding squadron, resulting in me chasing this Chenzo persona from 23 to 37 just to see him diving in a sun out of frustration. Note for your guild members, this ship has a cloaking device mounted, however the pilot didn't look skilled enough to get away from me when he activated it, so I'm sure your people can slay him easily too. 3.000.000 credits to Teraku.Oshiro