Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 24o0x9x.png]

Salut, IMG Commissioners.

Recently I came across some Outcast Falcata in Orkney, who decided to ignore my presence. Then, further underestimating a Mistral Noir, he attempted to frighten me away with threats of my death. I proceeded to termventilate his vessel after he ran to Tau-23.

Please forward the amount of 4,000,000 Credits to the same account as before, [UC]-Eclaireur.4
Visual Attachments.
Aide-de-Camp Raoul Gardon,
Unione Corse Armed Division
[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]
[Image: LzzXHpw.png]

'ello Independent Miners Guild,

Caught three of them today, two exploded themselves with self missiles. and the third, was taken out with my mine.

*Loading Files*
Bomber: Identification Destruction
Bomber: Identification Destruction
Fighter: Identification Destruction

Total payment: 12.000.000 SC to BHG|Flash

Signed,
Ronny Johnson

[Image: qJ6Ois1.png]
[Image: 2zjc60h.jpg]

Hi there it Lily White of the BHG greeting IMG I was just wondering around the tau23 when i ran into Tridente that had funny marking so i Decided to follow it and i was right about the ship it turn out to be part of Outcast and he call in a friend to help him witch did not end well for them

OC Tridente Gunship- Identification - Destruction

payment:12.000.000 SC to BHG|Lily.White

Signed,
Lily.White

Well Greeting again Independent Miners Guild
So to i was fly around and came across a member of the 101st Outcast group thing got heated thing start too fly i had the up hand so he call for help that made men happy thing more to kill but instead he use his friend for cover and run while his friend die.

Fighter: Identification - Destruction

payment: 5.000.000 SC to BHG|Lily.White

Signed,
Lily.White
[Image: ClaireOwens.png]

Red,

Some good work, but unfortunately you were beaten to the claim on that Ranseur by quite some time. You may wish to take it up with Mr. Ibrahimovic if you feel he owes you some credits.
[Image: RedBounty_zpsd443731d.jpg]

Raoul,

Good work again, that seems quite an effective little Mistral you have. I am sure businessmen like the Corse understand we have to keep to our terms though: low-armoured snubs are only worth half the usual bounty.
[Image: CorseBounty_zps875cd679.jpg]

Flash,

A few Lances shattered, congratulations. I'd have thought they were a bit large to be turned upon themselves, but it works nonetheless. Your fee:
[Image: FlashBounty_zps5efa25e8.jpg]

Lily,

A pleasant change to see another woman showing the men how to do it. However, that first claim seems to be two scans of the ship instead of an actual claim message. If you still have the recording, I can pay you for that kill. Until then, here is the second:
[Image: WhiteBounty_zps6b4f250c.jpg]

Until next time,
Claire Owens
Greeting again
Well sorry about that looks like my ship electronic damage from them Pulse Guns that i did not notes luck for me my ship can take it and more so here the back backup copy

OC Tridente Gunship- Identification -Destruction

payment:12.000.000 SC to BHG|Lily.White

Signed,
Lily.White
[Image: 24o0x9x.png]

Bomsoir Madame Owens.

Chased another Outcast today, this time to Cali Base. And what do you know? Thanks to my bad luck, it's got some weak armor upgrade. You're right though, this Mistral Noir is quite effective in combat.

This'll be another 2,000,000; please send it to the account [UC]-Eclaireur.4
Visual Attachments.
Aide-de-Camp Raoul Gardon,
Unione Corse Armed Division
[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
CC: Steven Howard
Callsign: Steven_Howard
A very long fight, he was excellent in dodging SNACs but atleast I killed him.

Name: *Nirvana*
Class: Sabre
ID/IFF: Outcasts
Payment: 4,000,000 (2x bonus)
System: Tau-23
Screens:
ID
Death

Send 4,000,000 to Steven_Howard

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==
[Image: cdK21Qb.png]

A lone Contari Lancer, or whatever they call themselves, decided to interfere in me taking down a Gunboat. Here's what happened afterwards.

CL}Drago.Celestina

[Image: 1CwSGEi.png] [Image: MJVoWSl.png]

Value: 4,000,000 Credits.

That'll be 4,000,000 Credits. My account: Cerulean.Reaver

[Image: commslinkend.png]
[Image: ClaireOwens.png]

Lily,

Thank you for the confirmed evidence, I'm sure you'll understand that I have to make sure for our bounty system. Good work on this one, and the payment is sent:
[Image: WhiteBounty_zps066bed56.jpg]

Raoul,

Keeping up the good work, and earning yourself and the Corse another bounty:
[Image: CorseBounty_zps378b1ab2.jpg]

Steven,

That does sound like a drawn out battle. Good work, most of the fighters I fight down in the Omegas are a lot easier to hit than most Outcasts.
[Image: HowardBounty_zps8540ecd4.jpg]

Cerulean,

Pearce had already filed his paperwork about that gunboat, heard it was quite the hassle. As for the Lanciere, taken out with expertise as always. Your fee:
[Image: CeruleanBounty_zps8f79d9db.jpg]

Until next time,
Claire Owens