Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#33CCFF]Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

----- ANNOUNCEMENT -----
The Sinner. tagged ships, being part of Rorry's Lapdogs, are now bountied with a 4 million credit payment for each of them.

----- PRIVATE MESSAGES -----
Miss Amethyst our reports say your help during that fight out there was rather small. While forces of the IMG, ICMG and Colonials fought those targets you are said to have waited for them to be weakend to then jump on your prey and do the last bit, claiming you did it all by yourself. We had expected you to help right away. Expect this payment to be discussed.

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
Name: Nicole Hayes.
Call-Sign: Nicole.Hayes
Ship Type, Identification, Weapons Loadout: Listed here.
Reputation: Here and here. Though my reputation with the Corsairs has somehow reached the level that they consider me to be friendly, I have never had interactions with them, and I don't consider them to be allies due to their unlawful nature.
Some things about myself/the company I represent: My main area of work before this has been in Liberty space, but due to a significant lack of work there, I've opted to move to the Taus to assist with the Outcasts there. However, I'd be more than happy to help the IMG wherever they want me.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s):
[X] Taus & Orkney
[] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board:
[] Yes
[X] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Nicole Hayes
---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---MESSAGE BEGINS---

Seems like i found Abraham in Omega-7 pirating every one and then i got him.

Abraham ID Scan
Abraham's Death

Send 3,000,000 SC to Star.Pulse

---MESSAGE ENDS---
---SIGNAL LOST---
:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

BOOM! BANG! POW!

yeah baby!

Some stuff exploded. Mainly a whacky sair gb that attacked Eddy in Omega 3

[Image: th_lolimp1.jpg]

[Image: th_lolimp2.jpg]

KA-BOOM!

Send the cash to BHG|Explosive.Eddy

Clown

end of message.
--| Incoming transmission

--| Sender: Alexander Diaz
--| Location: Java station, Tau 23.

Greetings;

Well, this was busy week. Lots of dead 'casts.

Apollo.Venkman[101st], Kill.

Arja_Stark, Kill.

Jack_Springs, Kill.

prosto_tsar, Kill.

[XTF]Ayla-, Kill.

That would be 8 000 000 for 4 'casts, 3 000 000 for [101st] and 3 000 000 for that Sail| from last week.
Sum of 14 000 000 SC's can be sent to Alexander.Diaz

[color=#ffffff]--| Transmission over
[color=#33CCFF]Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

----- REGISTRATION REQUESTS -----
Miss Hayes we [color=GREEN]accept
your application, but we would like to remind you, that you will have to fix your reputation with the Corsairs to start claiming on them.

----- BOUNTY PAYMENTS -----
Mister Diaz you seem to have missed the XTF-bounty bonus, which is 2.5 million credits, you were paid 14.5 million credits.

Miss Amethyst the payment for the destruction of Rorry's vessel was discussed and has been lowered to 1 million credits. The reasons were stated before.

[Image: imgbbpayment111021.png]
[Image: imgbbpayment111021.png]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
Name: Francis Holcott
Call-Sign: Fire-Shield
Ship Type(s): *
Identification: *
Weapons Loadout: *

Some things about myself/the company I represent:
I hunt for fun and money. "Nothing personal"

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[] Yes
[X] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Francis Holcott
<div align="center]###-Incoming Transmission-###

[Image: Sumerian.png]

Comm ID: Josh Randall

Where the money is going: BHG|Sumerian

Kills: Corsair GB

Circumstances:
Ran into this one in Omega-11. He hung around long enough for me to call in some support, and we nixed him in Omega-7 before he do any harm

Proof:
  • [Image: th_bh1.png] [Image: th_bh2.png]
Payment owed: 2,400,000
###-Transmission ends-###
Name: Ryan Whittaker
Call-Sign: Ryan.Whittaker
Ship Type, Identification, Weapons Loadout:: #1
Some things about myself/the company I represent:

My name is Ryan Whittaker, born on Los Angeles and currently operating in the Tau systems. Since I am not a friend of pirates and other unlawful groups, I usually tend to attack them. So I thought it might be even better to work for a group that has the same enemies as I have. That's why I am here, to work for you.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[] Yes
[X] No

Ryan Whittaker