Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Name:Predator ZU-7567
Neural Commerce Account: A/)-Bank

• Target:TPM-Silence
• ID Scan+Death+Cargo: https://imgur.com/a/KPqkI
• Payable Bounty:(Pirate ID) 4.000.000

Name: A/)-Thunder
Neural Commerce Account: A/)-Thunder

-Target: BloodMoney
-ID Scan+Death: https://imgur.com/a/pXxxk
-Payable Bounty:
[Image: 264px-ImgLogo.png]
Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board

The guild is happy to announce that all due payments have been made in full. Happy hunting out there.
[Image: 2w3xlyv.png]
Initialisiation...

Source: Java Station, Tau-23
Destinataire: The Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board

Sujet: Junker Smuggler

Bonsoir,

I came across this scrap peddler hauling some of the Maltese's filthy product, and when they refused to drop it, my partner and I took them out. Then later on, I stopped another pair of smugglers with more Cardamine. They were more.. amicable to our requests, and dropped it all, which was much wiser than the previous smuggler. And then, yet another scrapman was stopped with malta's posion, which they were duly separated from.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):

That is all for now,

Lothair out.

Terminé...
Name: Master L
Bank Account: 410th|Luna

Target: Shandonah

• ID Scan: ID
• Kill Shot: Destruction
• Additional Proof (if needed): All guncam shots and conversation logs: *
Payable bounty: $5.000.000 (No armor, - $2.500.000)
= $2.500.000

Total payment owed: $2.500.000

I met this cardamine smuggler in Tau 37. He refused to drop the drug and even tried to bribe me. He then flew to Tau 23, where I was able to detroy his ship aswell as the cardamine.

With best regards,
Master L
[Image: 264px-ImgLogo.png]
Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board

The guild is happy to announce that all due payments have been made in full. Happy hunting out there.
Name: Garrus Hendrix
Bank Account: Forlorn|-Garrus.Hendrix

Target: Vagrant.Melia

• ID Scan: [x]
• Kill Shot: [x]
Payable bounty: 4.000.000 x 3 due to assistance of an official IMG and the shipsize

Total payment owed: 12.000.000

Note: I was told by one of your security Pilots that, as soon as we register on the board, we are able to claim and that we are able to claim the bounties of the most recent fight. The logs are listed below:

[18.03.2018 22:46:03] Forlorn|-Garrus,Hendrix: I guess with the high Outcast pressence these days, we should look into your bounty board. I take it is still open, am I right IMG?
[18.03.2018 22:46:10] IMG|Brawler: It is, yes
[18.03.2018 22:46:19] IMG|Brawler: And you are instantly welcome the moment you register
[18.03.2018 22:46:34] IMG|Brawler: You are even allowed, as a gift, to claim those again that I paid you now in the field
[18.03.2018 22:46:34] Forlorn|-Garrus,Hendrix: Glad to hear. Expect something relatively soon.
Name: Thomas Ryley
Bank Account: BHG|Guardian

Target: Blohm

• ID Scan: < ID shot as picture link >
• Kill Shot: < timestamped killshot as picture link >
Payable bounty:

Total payment owed: 2 million
Please accept my apologies for the lack of identification scans about the two targets. It was getting quite heated out there and I'm afraid I forgot. I do hope the Independent Miners Guild will reward those kill nevertheless.

Name: Carmen
Bank Account: Forlorn|-Summer.Sadness

Target: (C~Ophidian

• ID Scan: /
• Kill Shot: Two kills
• Additional Proof: High quality time-stamped evidence
Payable bounty: 5.000.000 (base) + 5.000.000 (Very Heavy Fighter) + 5.000.000 (Assisting IMG)

Total payment owed: $15.000.000

Name: Sanada Junko
Bank Account: Forlorn|-Sanada.Junko

Target:(C~Jared.Nomak

• ID Scan: /
• Kill Shot: Two kills
• Additional Proof: High quality time-stamped evidence
Payable bounty: 5.000.000 (base) + 5.000.000 (Very Heavy Fighter) + 5.000.000 (Assisting IMG)

Total payment owed: $15.000.000
[Image: 803cb7f074f9fb1b9d0f68edf6e803cd.jpg]
Salut!

Salut again, mon ami! It has been a bit, but I am ever vigilant! This was a minor pest, really, but he was an enemy with that vile trash, so I took him down!

Name: Antoine La'Biere
Bank Account: [UC]-Affaire.Lucrative

Target: Ruiz

• ID Scan: Outcast!
• Cargo Scan: Cardamine!
• Kill Shot: Downed!
• Additional Proof (if needed): N/A
Payable bounty: $2,000,000 + $5,000,000

Total payment owed: $7,000,000

Adieu!
[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]