Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--| Incoming transmission

--| Sender: Alexander Diaz
--| Location: Java station, Tau 23.

Greetings,
Well, uh.. Tau's seems pretty empty nowadays. Caught only one 'cast.

Demon_Hunter, Kill.

That's all. 2 000 000 SC's can be sent to Alexander.Diaz

[color=#ffffff][font=Lucida Console]--| Transmission over
Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

Miss Silver, according to the evidence you have provided to us, we noticed that the Corsair ships are shown as neutral. Taking into account the Mercenary Regulations:
Quote:[font=Agency FB]<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%][color=#33FF33]8. Players must be hostile to the faction they are targetting in a bounty. This does not apply to assassination missions where the target is a single character.
It seems that you have broken them, showing unprecedented unprofessionalism. However, because of your past record, we decided to pay you for the kills. Don't let it happen again.

Mr Suleman, hacking and copying other peoples' applications shows that you are not interested in putting some effort in your own application. Therefore you are [color=#FF0000]rejected

To all parties, your payments are being currently transfered to your neural net bank accounts.

[Image: imgbbpayment111014.png]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board manager
Name:Suleman
Call-Sign:Star.Pulse
Ship Type (s):http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2373/screen18u.png
Identification:http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9720/screen16a.png
Weapons Loadout:http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9720/screen16a.png
Reputation:http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5899/screen19d.png

I have read all the rules now carefully,now i want my Hunter ship to be registered in the Board.All i wanted is to hunt the Sairs,Rorrys and Pirates (Especially those Pirate Transports).I will hunt them in Omega-7 only.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)

[ ] Taus and Orkney
[ ] Southern Bretonia
[x] Omegas
[ ] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board:(put an X in the box you want)

[x] Yes
[ ] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Suleman Mehmood

***Message Ended***
[color=#33CCFF]Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

It seems we finally have your name Mr Suleman Mehmood. You are [color=#33FF33]accepted in the IMG Bounty Board.

Bring us lots of Corsair heads.

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board manager
[color=#33CCFF]Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

----- PRIVATE MESSAGES -----
Zweihander it seems you have chosen to switch sides and rather fight against us than for us. During a battle in Tau-23 just a few hours ago you attacked and destroyed ships of the IMG in assistance of the 101st Outcast Guard. This action was a clear breach of our bounty contract, therefore you have been removed from the IMG bounty board. Consider yourself now hostile with the IMG.

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-( John "Pumpernickel" Mackinac

I found out today that I'm a terrible pilot. Helps that I mostly just like to eat, then. Tab is on you?

The food stamps can be found here:

Corsair Crouton
Tossed

Three million to Pumpernickel.Reaver, please. Thanks.

Delicious!
~John Mackinac

-( Transmission Terminated
[Image: commslinkamethyst.png]
I ran up on one of Rorry's boys in Omega 7 the other day. We gave him a bit of antimatter justice. Reaver style.
4 million to Amethyst.Reaver
[Image: commslinkend.png]
--| Incoming transmission

--| Sender: Alexander Diaz
--| Location: Freeport 1, Omega 3.

Greetings,
Well, got some more stuff this time. So, eh.. Caught a 'sair patrol in Omega 3. Their gunboat attacked immediatly.. And 3 Sail fighters followed and engaged. It happened so quickly, that I forgot take guncams of their identification. But eh, Sails| are Sails|..

Berny|Sails

It's up to you if you'l accept this kill or not.

That's all. 2 000 000 SC's can be sent to Alexander.Diaz

[color=#ffffff][font=Lucida Console]--| Transmission over
[Image: commslinkamethyst.png]
In a feat of utmost bravery and skill I downed ole King Rorry himself. And without a doubt saving a few of your security pilots in the process. I hope you are happy with the results cause I'll be damn happy with those credits.
10 million to Amethyst.Reaver
[Image: commslinkend.png]