Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]
Greetings, Protector Vityaz Hunt here. Today, we finally had a chance to test
recently deployed battle group in real combat situation.
Outcasts, due to some reason, decided to commence a raid on the Tau 23 system. Their force consisted mainly of bombers, with few additional fighters and a single "Storta". Most of them, this time, did not return to their homes.
Unfortunately, during their surprize and furious attack, we weren't able to get all the ship identification guncams.

[Image: th_XTFkika1006K.jpg] [Image: th_XTFKika1006K-1.jpg]

[Image: th_GabrielSosa1006S.jpg] [Image: th_GabrielSosa1006K.jpg]

[Image: th_Perconte_Hunter1006S.jpg] [Image: th_Perconte_Hunter1006K.jpg]

[Image: th_Starstalker13th1006S.jpg] [Image: th_Starstalker13th1006K.jpg]

[Image: th_FidelGraciano1006K.jpg]

[Image: th_Centrino1006S.jpg] [Image: th_Centrino1006K1.jpg] [Image: th_Centrino1006K2.jpg]
I just love the way these things fall apart...

Bounty targets: Outcast "Falcata" Bombers Starstalker[13th], Gabriel.Sosa, Fidel.Graciano, Outcast Roc bomber [XTF]kika, Outcast Sabre Perconte_Hunter, Outcast "Storta" Destroyer Centrino.
Payment owed: 15,500,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|VZ|Hors
[Image: transmissionterminated.png]
[Image: commslinkyale.png]

'ello there!

Oh, that was refreshing.Fried two annoying children eaters in Omega 7 today, gunboat and Titan.
Strange guy the first one was, a Corsair that rather talked than shoot. Huh well, guess everything needs to have a first time at some point.
Fun times!

4 Million Credits to Yale.Reaver

Cheerio!

[Image: commslinkend.png]
[Image: transmissionpaytontau37.png]

Good Morning. I am terribly sorry to be a bit late with those claims... However, as our Protector Vityaz Hunt already told you, yesterday there was a significant skirmish in Tau-23, after which all members of the Board of Executives were celebrating... All in all, two days ago our fighter wing intercepted Outcast gunboat and fighter near Tau-37 jumphole in Tau-23. When sniffers realized the death is upon them, they tried to run to Tau-37. This is where they bought their passage to the afterlife.

[Image: th_2011-06-09Tau-23DrHaxID.jpg] [Image: th_2011-06-09Tau-23DrHaxKill.jpg]
[Image: th_2011-06-09Tau-23KraulID.jpg] [Image: th_2011-06-09Tau-23KraulKill.jpg]

Bounty targets: Outcast gunboat Dr.Hax*, Outcast fighter Kraul
Payment owed: 5,000,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|PA|Leviathan

Greetings. Here are the results of our most recent operations inside the Tau space. I'll state it right at the start, that the evidence we're providing here is sketchy, we lack some ID scans. However, we have a lot of reliable witnesses - the skirmish was a cooperative work with CR officers including the Rubicon carrier. Please consult them if necessary, should you find our evidence not enough to accept bounty executions.

The most important achievement was destroying a Ranseur class battleship. This was a cooperative work of our two Thresher class cruisers, Rubicon carrier and a bomber piloted by Silver Reaver.
[Image: th_001.jpg][Image: th_002.jpg]

Here is my killing spree with a Light Mortar [3 Falcatas] in under 2 minutes.
[Image: th_010.jpg]
[Image: th_009.jpg]
[Image: th_006.jpg][Image: th_005.jpg]

Here's two other Outcasts, another Falcata and a Raven's Claw.
[Image: th_008.jpg]
[Image: th_007.jpg]

And finally an Outcast casualty who thought he can take on a battleship.
[Image: th_004.jpg][Image: th_003.jpg]

Bounty targets: Outcast Falcatas ADS-Odkundes, ADS-drnco, Franko"Viejo"Vasquez, Damian.Chavez x2, Outcast Raven's Claw Captain.Eva, Outcast Ranseur Prophet,
Payment owed: 20,000,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|Aurora
[color=#33CCFF]Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

[Image: payments1262011.png]

Here are the weekly payments. Extraordinary work EDGE, well done !

Announcement: Tau-39 has opened for hunting as well. You are also allowed to dock in the Tau-39 facilities as long as you are at least neutral with the IMG Guard.

Furthermore, I thought that it was logical however I guess I am wrong. If your target somehow survives and within the next 4 hours gets on another ship and re-engages, you will not be paid again for his destruction.

For the above reason, EDGE doesn't get double payment for the repeated destruction of an Outcast Raven's Talon. We understand that in the big fights you have difficulties in obtaining photos of the target's identity, however we need at least a photo of their Outcast IFF which is much easier to obtain. Another bounty has not be paid to EDGE because we couldn't determine even the IFF of the ship.

Shinobi Agency, you did a very good work as well. However, because the images that you provide us with, have poor background quality and therefore we are unable to determine where the fighting took place, I am obliged to ask you to provide us proof of the Nav Map for each future bounty you claim on behalf of IMG.

Yale Reaver, all the time stamps are missing, don't forget them next time.

Grunder Inustries you are now [color=#33FF33]registered
in the IMG Bounty Board. Good Hunting !

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator

' Wrote:

Furthermore, I thought that it was logical however I guess I am wrong. If your target somehow survives and within the next 4 hours gets on another ship and re-engages, you will not be paid again for his destruction.
For the above reason, EDGE doesn't get double payment for the repeated destruction of an Outcast Raven's Talon. We understand that in the big fights you have difficulties in obtaining photos of the target's identity, however we need at least a photo of their Outcast IFF which is much easier to obtain. Another bounty has not be paid to EDGE because we couldn't determine even the IFF of the ship.

Perfectly understandable mr. Koster, i was composing the report in a bit of a hurry and didn't check the timestamps on the late mr. Damian Chavez [Falcata]. As for the Raven's Claw Captain.Eva, it was a target of opportunity and i understand that without the evidence of affiliation it's hard to deem the bounty claim valid, and we will not pursue the matter.

Here are our most recent bounty claims, this time the evidence is much more clear.

Three Ranseur dreadnaughts.

[Image: th_TrB-Djfoxid.jpg][Image: th_TrB-Djfoxk.jpg]
[Image: th_MNS-Dissonantid.jpg][Image: th_MNS-Dissonantk.jpg]
[Image: th_GoRanseurid.jpg][Image: th_GoRanseurk.jpg]

Three Storta cruisers.

[Image: th_MNS-Nimitzzid.jpg][Image: th_MNS-Nimitzzk.jpg]
[Image: th_The_Logosid.jpg][Image: th_The_Logosk.jpg]
[Image: th_Shinigamiid.jpg][Image: th_Shinigamik.jpg]

A couple of Tridente gunboats and a transport.

[Image: th_MNSKillerid.jpg][Image: th_MNSKillerk.jpg]

(...)
(...)

[Image: th_Fusky-2id.jpg][Image: th_Fusky-2k.jpg]
[Image: th_Scavenger4711id.jpg][Image: th_Scavenger4711k.jpg]

Bombers and fighters.

[Image: th_SepiaSeptima101stk.jpg][Image: th_SepiaSeptima101stid.jpg]
[Image: th_Lumpyk.jpg][Image: th_Lumpyid.jpg]
[Image: th_komarid.jpg][Image: th_komark.jpg]
[Image: th_Dimon-bumid.jpg][Image: th_Dimon-bumk.jpg]
[Image: th_CapumsBoomerid.jpg][Image: th_CapumsBoomerk.jpg]

Bounty targets:
Outcast Ranseurs [TrB]-Djfox; MNS-Dissonant; GoRanseur.
Outcast Stortas MNS-Nimitzz; The_Logos; Shinigami.
Outcast Tridentes MNS;Killer; Fusky-2;
Outcast PTrans Scavenger4711.
Outcast Falcatas Sepia.Septima[101st]; Lumpy; komar; Dimon-bum; Cepums.Boomer; komar.

Payment owed: 61,000,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|Aurora
Name: Selina-Kha
Ship Type(s): Manta - AP-18100 Bounty Hunter Very Heavy Fighter
Identification: ID
Weapons Loadout: **
Some things about myself/the company I represent: BH member looking for new challenges.
(the best is when I can charge my challenge)

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[X] Yes
[] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Selina-Kha

The following lines are added in the terms of the Bounty Board:

' Wrote:[size=small][font=System][color=#FFCC00]
Everyone can access the IMG Bounty Zones, Individual Bounty sub-section and ICMG Bounty Board. However, the parties/individuals registered in our Bounty Board are not publically visible and the Restricted Bounty sub-section can only be viewed by certain individuals/factions. Moreover, the payments for both Individual and Restricted Bounty sub-section are included there and not in the main page.

' Wrote:[font=System][color=#FFCC00]Please note that we should be informed if you change your identification and you wish to continue claiming bounties for this board. Needless to say that individuals or groups may be removed from the registry because of low or complete inactivity. As a side note, you are not allowed to say that you are working on behalf of IMG.

' Wrote:[font=System][color=#FFCC00]Failure to provide all the necessary requirements, your payment may not be paid at all. Furthermore, all the evidence that you provide in your reply should be unedited. As a side note, if you started hunting a target inside a zone that you are registered and then it flees in another system, you are still eligible to claim the bounty. In addition, if you successfully destroy a target and it somehow survives and re-engages within the next 4 hours, then you will not be paid again for it's destruction.

All the new additions are underlined. If you have objections with any of the new terms, please send a message to the IMG Headquarters.

Normally, all the outstanding payments and new registry requests will be viewed in the end of the week.

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID:SMP|Emma.Leroy ****
****To: IMG & ICMG Bounty Board ****
****Encryption level: HIGH****
****Displaying Message****
Bonjour mes amis
Emma Leroy here,the leader of SMP group.We are very interested to assist you in solving your problems and I want to register SMP group for this bounty.
Name: La Societe Militaire Privee
Call-Sign: SMP
Ship Type(s): Borderworld, Civilian
Identification: Mercenary ID/Freelancer IFF
Weapons Loadout: codename and civilian weapons
Some things about myself/the company I represent:
SMPs primary objective is to get gain power and money while working for any party in Sirius.
Respect our contract
Never engage in a fight against one of our allies
Never use SMP ship to gain personal glory
I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box you want)
[x] Taus & Orkney
[x] Southern Bretonia
[x] Omegas
[x] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[x] Yes

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
La Societe Militaire Privee (SMP)