Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<div align="right][Image: Murphy2a.png]

Got a few more Corsairs dying at the hands of the righteous...

Sails| ID
Death

GB ID
Death

6 Million to Saint-|-Aequitas
[Image: commslinkjade.png]

Konnichiwa!
I ran into one of those Rorry Renegade fellas. Of course he ate some of my Antimatter. *smirks*
Anyway... send the 4 million credits to " Jade.Reaver ". You will be hearing from me soon.
Sayonara!

Proof:
Scan
Destruction

Jade Reaver

End Of Transmission...
income transmission...
link establish..
screen show a face...
[Image: 93531888.jpg]
ID: Jacques Brissot

Bonjour

omega 7

for IMG bounty board

ID
kill

money : 2 mil
send to SMP|Bank

Au revoir

screen off...
link terminated...
transmission ended...
I[color=#FFE344]ncoming Transmission...
Comm ID: David Cooper

Greetings IMG. The past days I have assisted your forces & allies in the region. Nothing interesting to report except the complete disregard of the NFZ by the MNS and 101st around the Freeport 10. An alien also attacked me, however I am not sure if you are interested in this at all.

Tor'h: I - II
[Dron]: I
Behtris: I
MNS-Monty: I - II
Total payment owed: 15,000,000 SC

<div align="right]C[color=#FFE344]onnection Disrupted...
Transmission Terminated
[Image: commslinkjade.png]

Konnichiwa!
I ran into a Corsair gunboat in Omega 3. Well you know the story...anyways send the 3 million credits to " Jade.Reaver ".
sayonara!

Proof:
Gunboat Scan
Gunboat Explosion

End Of Transmission...
###-Incoming Transmission-###

[Image: Sumerian.png]

Comm ID: Josh Randall

A corsair gunboat I ran into a day or so back. It was busy trying to rob a group of IMG miners and transports before I came along.

[Image: th_screen9.png] [Image: th_screen10.png]

Where the money is going: BHG|Sumerian
Payment owed: 3,000,000

###-Transmission ends-###
:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

3 Pirates in Omega 7 just now. I engaged like a dog on wheels. I had a brilliant 3 stage plan.

1: kill pirate 1 Titan
2: kill pirate 2 Roc
3: kill pirate 3 Titan

1:

[Image: th_corsairome1.jpg]

[Image: th_screen6-5.jpg]

2: here the plan failed already cuz I got forcefed a snac. I wanted to regen my shields in the last second and lure the Roc to its doom, yet I hit the 'on' button on my espresso maker instead. So without shields, but with a nice espresso instead, my ship blew up.

KABOOM!

3: I changed the plan accodingly. stage 3 now consisted of enjoying my espresso whilst floating back to Freistadt to get yet another Spatial.

Money can be send to BHG|Explosive.Eddy

That's it for now.

Eddy

end of message
Incoming message
Login: Alexandra Ujo
Points of data make a beautiful line:
I apologize for the delay between applying for the board and informing you that I did the cosmonauty in Omega-7 and converted one of the Sails into a potential credits. It's just the physics.
❡ Espi|Sails:
Identification
Kaboom
Kaboom timestamped
That would be 3'000'000 credits to Shichigatsu.
Bounty Board Registration:

Name: Kain Falknor
Call-Sign: Kain's.Aegis
Ship Type(s): Sabre VHF
Identification: <ID>
Weapons Loadout: <#1> <#2>
Some things about myself/the company I represent: I work for myself. I've had a long-standing feud with the Outcasts ever since they killed my mentor, a man who was like a father to me.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[] Southern Bretonia
[] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[] Yes
[X] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
K. Falknor
Name: Natalia Smirnova
Call-Sign: Natalia.Smirnova
Ship Type(s): Ship Type
Identification: ID
Weapons Loadout: Weapons

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[X] Yes
[] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Natalia Smirnova