Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=transparent]...!The Independent Communist Miners' Guild greets all the pilots that have decided to work for the benefit of mankind, one small step at a time. Every application transmitted prior to now has been APPROVED to hunt the enemies of the ICMG, and we wish you all the best of luck. Now go and earn our money by getting rid of the people that just take it.
[color=#33CCFF]Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

Mr.Bean you are [color=#33FF33]accepted. However, I would like to ask you to send your full name and your call-sign before you start working for us.

' Wrote:[font=Agency FB]Nicholas Rush, you are [color=#33FF33]accepted in the IMG Bounty Board. Please provide your call-sign, for typical reasons. Thank you.

[font=Agency FB]Mr.Rush, we are still waiting to submit your call sign.

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
~Incoming Transmission~

ID; Bean.

~Transmission Begins~

Greetings Miners.

my name is Actually Bean, See my parents had a funny sense of humor.
I unfortunately cannot remember my Last name. I have never had to use it.

People call me MR Bean.

My ships Callsign is Mr.Bean

I hope this is acceptable.

Bean.

~Transmission Ends~
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]
And here it is, we proudly present you the first dead Outcast for your new board, collected on our very first patrol of the Tau region.

[Image: th_screen456.jpg]
[Image: th_screen455.jpg]

Bounty targets: Outcast Sabre Cpt.Nero|Anarchy7|
Payment owed: 2,000,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|Aurora
[Image: transmissionterminated.png]
~Incoming Transmission~

ID; Bean.

~Transmission Begins~

Greetings Miners.

Bean here.

I started my hunt today in Tau 23.

I met an Outcast there and followed it to Tau 31, where i then destroyed it.

Call sign Etcetera;
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/bounty1.png/

if this is sufficient please send credits to;
Mr.Bean

Thanks.

~Transmissions Lost~
Name: Shinobi Agency
Call-Sign: Shinobi."Callsign"
Ship Type(s): Borderworld, Civilian and GMG ships
Identification: Mercenary ID/Freelancer IFF
Weapons Loadout: Civilian weapons, GMG weapons, Codename weapons
Some things about myself/the company I represent: Shinobi Agency are highly trained assassins looking to expand their contract database, we have been registered briefly on old IMG board which was closed, so we're reapplying here. If you need any references we are sure GMG would be able to put a good word about our work. We share common enemies and you're paying to see them dead.

We wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box you want)
[x] Taus & Orkney
[x] Southern Bretonia
[x] Omegas
[x] Independent Worlds

We wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[x] Yes
[] No

We agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Shinobi.Agency

Shinobi Agency we thank you for your interest. However, we believe it's important to clarify some things first before you sign in our registry. I made a small research in your history. It seems you are actively collecting bounties on Kusari Naval Forces, Police and Samura Industries. Maybe on entities like Hogosha and Farmer's Alliance as well, however I am not sure about that. Since we wish to keep a neutral stance in the conflict between the aforementioned organisations and yours, we would like you to sign some additional terms. These are:
  • Shinobi Agency won't base it's attacks on Kusari factions from IMG bases.
  • Shinobi Agency won't seek refugee from Kusari factions by docking in IMG bases.
I hope you understand that IMG's neutrality in the Taus is quite fragile and the Kusari Battleship outside Holman Outpost is a living example of that. Furthermore, from what I know, you also collect bounties on the Bounty Hunters Guild. The local bounty hunters in the Taus, Magellan are a loyal and considerable force which successfully protects us from our enemies. But if you collect bounties on them you'd weaken our 'allies' and thus make IMG more vunerable to attacks. I would like to hear your thoughts on that matter and ways to overcome these issues.

[font=Agency FB]To all registered parties: The outstanding payments will be paid by the end of the week. The payment for the first kill will be unofficially doubled. Furthermore, the Gallic Brigand bounty has been increased.

[Connecting to the neural net]
[Communication link established]

Konnichiwa gentlemen, seems some informations travel fast in our galaxy. For the proposed terms this is official stance of all Shinobi Agents.

Quote:Shinobi Agency won't base it's attacks on Kusari factions from IMG bases.
Shinobi Agency won't seek refugee from Kusari factions by docking in IMG bases.
The terms stated above are agreeable, our agency is known by its discretion when its needed by our contractors. We will not use your facilities to pursue targets that are not in your contract, or seek refuge there.

Quote:Furthermore, from what I know, you also collect bounties on the Bounty Hunters Guild. The local bounty hunters in the Taus, Magellan are a loyal and considerable force which successfully protects us from our enemies. But if you collect bounties on them you'd weaken our 'allies' and thus make IMG more vunerable to attacks. I would like to hear your thoughts on that matter and ways to overcome these issues.

You got to understand you would not be our only clients, and some organizations are paying us to "terminate" members of the Bounty Hunters Guild in specific areas. While we could seize hostilities in the Taus this could not be the case on other territories. We're waiting to hear your thoughts on this.

[Communication link terminated]

Shinobi Agency we understand and accept your proposition. I guess you also include Orkney which is part of this IMG Bounty Zone. If that's the case, you are now [color=#33FF33]registered in the IMG Bounty Board and ready to hunt targets on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild. It is not a lie that I would like to meet one of you someday, you really look interesting and different people. Good hunting !

[Connecting to the neural net]
[Communication link established]

We are glad our organizations can prosper together, our agents will start to move more assets to your bounty areas in following days. Meanwhile the Shinobi Agency presents you termination of outcast gunboat.

Outcast ID
Outcast terminated

The timestamps can be seen on first image along with the location where hunting started. To be more precise Tau 23, near Java station.

'€¢ Outcasts: $2,000,000
'€¢ If the target is in a Transport or a Gunboat the payment is multiplied by 1.5

Please send 3.000.000 to Shinobi.Master

[Communication link terminated]