Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]
This is your favourite Defender Lennard Wenceslaus, leader of the Omega wing. We took down two corsair bigs for you.

Target One: CNS-Avanti - Chased this big gun lover to Omega 11 and killed it with our small guns.
Scan: Link
Death: Link Link //Aldo.Raine is a char of EDGE's leader, and he has given us the right to claim the kill. It's up to you after this and it's all kk either way.
Value: 4.000.000 SC

Target Two: |Masot->Pulverizer<-| - Chased this one even further, they will know next time that bringing the big guns to IMG's doorstep is not that clever.
Death: Link Link
Value: 4.000.000 SC

---| These two strange gunboats were terrorizing your people, we offer their heads as gifts.

Target Three: Wilde.RNC-Panther
Death: Link

Target Four: Wilde.RNC-Erfurt
Death: Link
Bounty targets: Corsair Osiris CNS-Avanti, Corsair Osiris |Masot->Pulverizer<-|, Wild Rheinland Gunboat Wilde.RNC-Panther, Wild Rheinland Gunboat Wilde.RNC-Erfurt
Payment owed: 8,000,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|LW|Seth
[Image: transmissionterminated.png]
[Image: IC_David_Mahone.png]
To: IMG & ICMG
Subject: Bounty Board; Registration

I hope we will be able to work together. I am contacting you now, as the CEO of Fist & Co is currently busy in finishing other business. He has already signed what needs to be signed, thus I am attaching required document.

Quote:Name: Fist & Co
Call-Sign: FIST|
Ship Type(s): Various
Identification: Freelancer ID
Weapons Loadout: Various
Reputation: Owners - Allied, Contractors - Friendly, Targets - Hostile
Some things about myself/the company I represent:
Fist & Co is newly founded private security company, owned by Interspace Commerce.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s):
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board:
[X] Yes
[] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
Mark Lee

David Mahone,
Interspace Commerce

Incoming Transmission...
Source:
] Planet New London, New London System
[b]Subject:
Registration

To: IMG Bounty Office

Greetings.
It seems like there was some kind of error in my communication system. I just want to clarify that I also want to claim ICMG Board.

Sincerely yours
Richard Gantry

End of Transmission...
Name: Julian Du Pancake
Call-Sign: Pancake
Ship Type(s): Eagle
Identification: Mercenary
Weapons Loadout: #1 #2
Some things about myself/the company I represent:

My name is Julian Du Pancake. As you might have guessed I am Gallic, oui. Gallia became no place to my favor, a thing which I may not say about Sirius. In Gallia I was doing security services to... traders, and smugglers alike. When I came here, I decided to make a small change in my career as you can tell.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s): (put an X in the box(es) you want)
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board: (put an X in the box you want)
[X] Yes
[] No

I agree with the Terms of Agreement stated in the Combined IMG & ICMG Bounty Board
La Merde
:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

Hellloowwwww!

Look what Clown and his buddy found (in between 4 Tridents and 3 Sabres):

[Image: th_Mut1.jpg]

and Look what happened then!

[Image: th_Mut2.jpg]

Took him down in 1 run. Courtesy of rocket propelled boomshine and a snac at once.
His buddy also exploded but the Sniffers and their compensating-for-something-boats did that.

Clowny wants has 4 mils now!

Send it to BHG|The.Clown

Clown

end of message.
...::: Incoming transmission :::...

= Vessel nickname: BHG|Eviscerator
= Pilot: Shellshock

Hello!

Shellshock and Clown looked for silly Hogosha, but we found a lot of Outcasts instead! One was carrying cardamine. One of them was called Kings, but he was not king enough for Shellshock! Send money to BHG|Eviscerator, $4.000.000 plus $1.000.000-$4.000.000 credits for the destroyed cardamine, but Shellshock will leave you to do the calculations for that!

Target #1: Slave Liner - SW|Nemesis
Destruction
Cargo destruction

Target #2: Sabre - Kings
Scan
Destruction

Target #3: Sabre - [DroN]
Scan
Destruction

Signed,
Shellshock

...::: End transmission :::...
income transmission...
link establish..
screen show a face...
[Image: 93531888.jpg]
ID: Jacques Brissot

Bonjour

for IMG bounty board

Tau 23
Here we got one smuggler of cardamine, he don't what to stop then he was destroyed also a cargo.

cargo
ID
kill

money :... your decision from amount of cargo
send to SMP|Bank

Au revoir

screen off...
link terminated...
transmission ended...
Name: Alexander Diaz
Call-Sign: Alexander.Diaz
Ship Type(s):Sabre, Karasu, Basilisk
Identification:ID
Weapons Loadout:#1, #2
Some things about myself/the company I represent: My name is Alexander Diaz. I am independent mercenary, born somewhere in Sigmas. Currently I am operating around Omegas, and hunting 'sairs and other pirates alike. That's why I decided to apply for this bounty board, so I can actually earn cash by doing that.

I wish to claim bounties in this/these IMG Bounty Board Zone(s):
[X] Taus & Orkney
[X] Southern Bretonia
[X] Omegas
[X] Independent Worlds

I wish to claim bounties for the ICMG Bounty Board:
[X] Yes
[] No

Alexander Diaz
[Image: triangles.png]
Shooting Corsair gunboats in Omega Seven isn't my cherry pie, but it's at least a nutrious pancake.
Tar'del_Valen: ID - End of the line
This one would cost Guild some 2,400,000 millions. Total amount pending is either 6,800,000 or 9,200,000 depending on your decision regarding the last transmission. The bank account is still the same - Shichigatsu.
[Image: commslinksilver06.png]

Evenin',
heard one of these Rorry's boys gave you more work than you could cut it.

*Drinks a shot of whisky*

Didn't saw what was so good. Me and one of my rooks deal with him easily 'nough.

*Smirks*

.:Burning_Water ID Scan:.
.:Burned, smoked and watered down alright:.

.:Red_Rider ID Scan:.
.:Random 'Sair #45667 pop'd:.

That's 6.000.000 SC to Silver.Reaver

Long, hard and wet kisses,
Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]