Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ClaireOwens.png]

Ms. Sing,

That reminds me of "BoOba_FeTt" or similar, who was harassing Java recently - perhaps they know each other...
Anyway, your fee has been sent:
[Image: TydiriumBounty_zpsb1e5a68b.jpg]

Red,

As I told you, when there are already 4 bombers soundly beating a cruiser and you spray one puff of antimatter towards the end, it's not exactly money well spent.
However, that Tridente is perfectly claimable, and your money should be with you now:
[Image: RedBounty_zps9a22d855.jpg]

To everyone else, once again,

It seems the Maltese are so desperate to try to do damage to us, they've been spending all their money on guns instead of armour. This gives you more to fight but the Guild's funds aren't infinite. You'll find a slightly changed system when dealing with the 'troops' they throw into the grinder.
No need to worry too much, a properly equipped and plated gunboat will be worth just as much.

Until next time,
Claire Owens
Transmission established.
[Image: thumb.png]

Some OC Tridentes becomed premium scrap, unfortunately to me, they fall into unarmored group. However, less armor=less threat to hunter.

Scans 'n' Blues:
[Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png]

[Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png]

So, it should be 16 millions total to Tydirium.

Transmission terminated.

bloogaL

[Image: CommsLink-red03.png]

One big squid caught and gutted in Tau-23.

Name: K'Hara|Ziusundra`
Vessel: Irra
Class: Cruiser
Payment due: 12,000,000 Credits
Proof: Scan | Neutralization

Total amount due: 12,000,000 Credits | Account: Red.Reaver

[Image: commslinkend.png]
In coming transmission.

Independent Miners Guild, I have been informed that your approval is required.

My name is Chance, a freelancer currently working with and around your personnel in Tau 23. I am requesting permission to access your Bounty Boards. I can work in Tau 23, Tau 29, and Tau 31. In the future I could perhaps extend my range.

I am told you need to know what equipment I employ in my trade. I fly a Havok Mk 2 bomber. As to the exact weapon and equipment load out, I am not comfortable sending that over long rang transmissions.

I patiently and respectfully await your response.

Chance, Signing off.

To our registered hunters,

Unfortunately there has been a glitch in our processing systems which will leave the bounty board inoperable for the immediate and indefinite future. As soon as we are able, you payments will be sent.

Mr. Chance,

I've heard mention of you from one of our wingleaders, Pearce, and it seemed you had a little trouble with not being able to join the fight. You will continue to have that problem without a completed form, with visual evidence. We are not confident hiring fairly anonymous and unproven pilots in our name.

Until next time,
Claire Owens
Miss Owens

Sorry for the delay in my response. The Storms here have kept me from getting a message out.

I respect your caution in this matter. Once it is safe to leave the station I will set about meeting the proper criteria for employment.

Chance.

Aurra,

Not quite as high a bounty, but 16 million credits is not to be scoffed at. You should have it already:
[Image: AurraBounty_zps62c8c95d.jpg]

Red,

"Significant contribution" is fitting this time, so the bounty has been sent. One less Nomad, big or small, is good news.
[Image: RedBounty_zps09a406f2.jpg]

Until next time,
Claire Owens
>>> Incoming Transmission <<<

Your Name: Ronny " Flash " Johnson

Callsign: BHG|Flash

Kills: 1x Outcast Gunship

Proof: ID Destruction

Payment: 16.000.000 SC to BHG|Flash

>>> Transmission Lost <<<

Flash,

I heard it was quite the mess out there, but congratulations on scoring your first kill for us. The fully-armoured multipliers have been applied, and your bounty sent:
[Image: FlashBounty_zps77228ac4.jpg]

Until next time,
Claire Owens
>>> Incoming Transmission <<<

Your Name: Ronny " Flash " Johnson

Callsign: BHG|Flash

Kills: 1x Outcast Sabre

Proof: ID Destruction

Payment: 4.000.000 to BHG|Flash

>>> Transmission Lost <<<